Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2015, 18:20   #31
BHPian

Re: Rejuvenating a Ford Ikon

Quote:
Originally Posted by prithm View Post
Since you are Ford aficionado, I will stick with Ecosport. The latest facelift is really good yaar. The grill defines the car and going by all the reviews and friends who drive, they are really satisfied with performance both city and highway. I am sure you will be a proud Ecosport owner soon.

Leave behind remorse. You are done with your old ride. It served you well (sorry, troublesome), but you have to move on. Go ahead and get it done with.

All TeamBHPians in this thread support your decision for a new ride. Diwali is around the corner now, get something that will put smile on entire family's face.
Thanks for the re-assuring reply. So now I am shopping for rides.

Here is a question for you and bhp junta? Which should I choose, my criteria being it should be a spacious family car with top notch safety.
Two vehicles in contention:
Ford Ecosport Titanium+ @ 12.6 OTR Vs Duster Explore Edition 110 @ 13.5 OTR (after all discounts)
(I considered Ertiga but its body is typically Maruti)
Duster Explore loses on touch screen Nav and passenger airbag but gains Cruise Control
Ecosport loses on "space" (we love to carry our home with us!) and sit wideee!

What do you think?
Old 3rd November 2015, 19:25   #32
BHPian

Re: Rejuvenating a Ford Ikon

My choice is Ecosport. Fresh and practical design. Good frame and body. Heavy metal build. Strong engine. Good service centre responses (atleast as far as a I have heard). Costly on the parts and warranty, but worth it. You will have some reservation about boot space, but an roof carrier will take that pain off. Overall better than Maruti Ertiga and certainly better than Duster.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks