Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2006, 07:19   #1
BHPian

info needed for baleno mods

buddies i would like to do some slight mods in the interiors of my baleno, dash and seat covers. I have seen at a shop in trivandrum where the guys were pasting a sticker which resembles the wood coating in the dash and it looks quite good also. any body have an idea what this sticker is..? and the approximate cost for doing that? Also i have enquired about the hard leather seat covers, cream color or white and they offered me the same at 7.5k... is it a good deal?? iam pretty keen to know about that wood finish sticker, somebody pls throw some light on it........
Old 14th June 2006, 12:39   #2
BHPian

Dude ur talking about adding accessories to ur cars....thts not modding....
From wht u have written i guess ur talkin about the fake walnut dash...from wht i have seen u only get them for the center console,ac vents and inside door handles....but i would advise u not to go for it as it looks cheap and plastiky...As for the seat covers....u have a wide range available from real leather ,artificial leather and cloth..so select any one u like....
Old 14th June 2006, 18:39   #3
BHPian

hey buddy...
...dont go for those stickers...they really look very cheap....a friend of mine had done that..he removed within few days...they sometimes tend to come out at the edges...wel keep lookin around...am sure you`l find somethin thats better....nd seat covers...you have a wide range from genuine leather to art leathr....
cya...
Old 14th June 2006, 18:46   #4
BHPian

hai premdiv,
for the wood coating sticker for dash try contacting with the maruti dealers.here in trichur a friend of mine added such things in his swift through the maruti dealers and it looks ok & durable to me.So try with ur dealers for ur baleno

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks