Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Do you use side mirrors?
Yes 7 100.00%
No 0 0%
Doesn't matter 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2006, 15:59   #1
BHPian

Side Mirrors

hey guys, i have been observing for a long time that most of the car owners either dont have side mirrors or even if they do have, they dont use them resulting in error in judgement while changing lanes or turning. the rear view mirror only gives a small view of the rear which cant always be helpful.

IMHO a good driver will always need the side mirrors. just as many other driving aids are there to help the driver. again some of the cars available in the market originally come with only the driver's side mirror & not the opposite. dont u think for a car its incomplete setup & there should be a legislation not only for having both side view mirrors but on their use also. while the car is in motion they have to be open else a challan.

please enlighten us with your views on this plus the many more advantages that the side view mirrors offer.
Old 28th June 2006, 16:18   #2
BHPian

naveen good observation but in delhi and GGN for most cars like lancer honda higher end marutis hyundai toyota etc etc the side mirrors get stolen, if the theif cant steal just the mirror they break the whole damn housing ( happened in my safari)my lancer had it's mirrors stolen 4 times now i just use the local mirrors wchic cost 75 bucks each hopefully they wont get stolen but most owners think it better not to have them replaced once they have been stolen
Old 28th June 2006, 17:02   #3
Senior - BHPian

Similar thread

Real use of Left Side Rear View Mirror !!
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ew-mirror.html

Last edited by Technocrat : 28th June 2006 at 17:04.
Old 28th June 2006, 17:13   #4
Team-BHP Support

Thanks Techno. Please continue the discussion on the link provided.

This thread is closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks