Liquimoly 12 42.86%
Millers 2 7.14%
Nulon 1 3.57%
Others. Please mention in your post. 1 3.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2016, 15:19   #16
BHPian

Re: Which premium oil brand would you like to see in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiat_tarun View Post
Liqui Moly is present in India. They had a stall at the recent Auto Expo 2016 (Components). Bhpian Sidindica has been using it in his Punto and is very happy -

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/144904-fiat-grande-punto-story-beyond-all-stories-4.html#post3425279
Can he give us the contact details of that shop so that others can interact with LiquiMoly ?
Old 10th February 2016, 10:52   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by prithm View Post
Haven't seen it Sheel. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84 View Post
Details about who was a part of this Liqui Moly campaign.
I have seen its distributor @ my place. Have seen billboards as well as wall paintings for the same. But this was in early 90's, not now.

I have heard, Uday Singh having some stakes in it. [ex-MP, Purnia, brother of NK Singh http://web.nksingh.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N._K._Singh

They had some stakes in a coolant company too [or completely owned one] supplying coolant specifically to MUL.
Old 12th February 2016, 14:27   #18
Senior - BHPian

I see Liqui moly has relations in India at present. Just not sure if t is for automobile lubes.

I had a feeling Fuchs would be leading this poll. :P
Old 13th September 2016, 13:32   #19
Senior - BHPian

My 78,000km done Linea MJD has had a loud engine note ever since I bought it at 64k kms. Changed the oil with Selenia Semi-Synth (FIAT recommended) at 70k kms service.

I was keenly considering Mobil1 Delvac Fully Synth till I came across reviews of Liqui Moly. I know my tiny bit about the issues that shifting to Fully Synth in a high mileage car thats run only on Semi-Synth, can cause. I thought it'll be a prudent choice. So ordered for Liqui Moly 0W40 Fully Synthetic Oil when I found it on PayTM. Yet to receive it.

But now I have decided to stay conservative & stick to Selenia, rather than experiment that may turn out to be an adventure.
Old 1st November 2017, 14:17   #20
BHPian

I just bumped into this thread as I was going through the Forum. Some news from my side - The most voted LIQUI MOLY and AMSOIL have already started their operations in India !! It is good news for the enthusiasts having the aspirations to use their products.

On one hand, LIQUI MOLY has joined hands with the ANAND Group who will use their Network to place and promote the imported products of LIQUI MOLY across India.

Whereas, on the other hand, AMSOIL has joined hands with GREAVES COTTON as their national distributor/ importer who shall use their Network to place and promote the products of LIQUI MOLY across India.

Both these brands had exhibited in the 2016 Auto Expo and it will be interesting to see the Auto Expo 2018 where more such brands would use the platform as a stepping stone to their foundation in India.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks