Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2006, 21:21   #16
BHPian

As I said in one of my previous posts Karthik, I dont think battery disconnect erases fault codes etc. Make sure you also check your fuel tank - you'd be surprised what you can find there....

Thanks,
-P.
Old 16th October 2006, 20:32   #17
Senior - BHPian

Got the car checked from my regular mechanic today. Timing was again checked even tho it was correct. Since there was some work with the side skirts that had to be done, didn't have time to check the distributor. He felt that it was causing the prob, so that will be checked tomorrow. Also will try running with stock plugs and cables.
Old 16th October 2006, 21:13   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247
Got the car checked from my regular mechanic today. Timing was again checked even tho it was correct. Since there was some work with the side skirts that had to be done, didn't have time to check the distributor. He felt that it was causing the prob, so that will be checked tomorrow. Also will try running with stock plugs and cables.
ask your mechanic to check IAC valve as mentioned earlier.
Old 17th October 2006, 20:17   #19
Senior - BHPian

Got the distributor cleaned today and also got the IAC checked. The missing kinda stopped, but it did happen once but that could be cuz i was low on fuel. Besides, there isn't much difference in the way it performs. I still feels its nutin different from what it used to be.
Old 21st October 2006, 21:45   #20
Senior - BHPian

Guys,
The earlier jerking problem has been sorted out. But besides that, do i need to tune the car according to the mods i've got!?? Timing, valves...??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks