Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2017, 17:42   #61
BHPian

re: My 1.5 year old Volkswagen Jetta caught fire! EDIT : Now RESOLVED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithack View Post
I post today with a great sense of relief. 1st May 2017 marked three months from the unfortunate incident. A few days prior thereto, Volkswagen put an end to my ordeal and settled the entire issue. I do not wish to disclose the terms of the settlement, but suffice to state that I am fully satisfied with the same.
Glad to know that the issue/case is settled. While I appreciate your efforts and intention behind posting this on the forum and being a 'caveat emptor', its hard to digest the fact that why would someone not like to disclose the settlement ? Was/is there something that's hidden here ?
Its like using the forum selectively to pressurize the company for settlement, and then choosing not to disclose the settlement on the same forum ?
trave11er is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 10th May 2019, 17:36   #62
BHPian

Re: My 1.5 year old Volkswagen Jetta caught fire! EDIT : Now RESOLVED!

Hi ithack
I read your post of the Jetta catching fire.
My colleague has recently had a similar incident with his Ameo.
He would like to connect with you to understand your experiences in dealing with VW for such incident.
Please do share your contact details so that I can ask him to connect with you directly.
Looking forward to hearing from you and helping a fellow car enthusiast tide over his troubled time.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks