Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2022, 21:36   #1591
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Boodmo fulfilled orders like those visible in the pic Latheesh shared will be dispatched within a day.
https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-refl...embly-6602086/

This is the link to the headlamp I ordered (which seems to be a Boodmo fullfilled one) and had to cancel due to non delivery.

And this is the reply I got when I contacted Boodmo (Though other items were delivered promptly).
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20220706_213418.jpg  

Old 9th July 2022, 02:41   #1592
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

I have booked the new Brezza LXi and the only things I need to install are audio system and A pillar wrap both of which are easy, where I need team's expertise is everyone on youtube who has installed audio systems in the base model Baleno which also doesn't have usb port built in like the Brezza has seemingly done some sort of a jugaad and placed usb port in glovebox or somewhere, I need to know can the cut out which has no USB port be somehow made to fit something like this MGP

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-socket_usb_aux-6769329/

And hence all the USB connections from the phone to the aftermarket HU be done through this? Or is there any other more elegant solution?
Old 11th July 2022, 11:38   #1593
BHPian

Hi Sashi, is the carburettor still available for Maruti 800? I have a 1997 Ac model Maruti 800 that has started to leak. I'll highly appreciate the help, thanks.
Old 29th July 2022, 15:36   #1594
BHPian

Hi Sashi, while going through your thread on the interior footwell lighting, I happened to notice the pads on the brake and clutch levers of XL6 look nice & sporty. Could you share the part numbers for the same?
Old 30th July 2022, 14:33   #1595
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFF-EIGHT-BEE View Post
Hi Sashi, is the carburettor still available for Maruti 800? I have a 1997 Ac model Maruti 800 that has started to leak. I'll highly appreciate the help, thanks.
As per MSIL, few parts are open for sale but I'm not too hopeful of them being in supply. Still try placing an order on Boodmo and wait for atleast a month. Part nos:

13200M84C20(more likely to come)
13200M84301

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj4466 View Post
Hi Sashi, while going through your thread on the interior footwell lighting, I happened to notice the pads on the brake and clutch levers of XL6 look nice & sporty. Could you share the part numbers for the same?
990J0M76ML7-010

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th August 2022, 12:37   #1596
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
I was trying to order new headlamps for my brother's 1995 Maruti 800, but boodmo listing is very confusing. Very different prices! Lumax itself shows different prices.
If you want to go for headlamps with Parking bulb option, you can opt for Eichers truck's, Lucas Made. They are direct fit. I am using the same in my dad's M800.
glomus123 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th August 2022, 22:41   #1597
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by glomus123 View Post
If you want to go for headlamps with Parking bulb option, you can opt for Eichers truck's, Lucas Made. They are direct fit. I am using the same in my dad's M800.
Can I get the part number and photos of the headlamps you are using?
Old 11th August 2022, 18:20   #1598
BHPian

Hello Guys,
I managed to get a Parts Manual of the first generation Swift (2005-2011) and Dzire (2008-2012). I will do my best to pitch and help anyone who has queries regarding part numbers for the two models.

Regards
Ashton Castelino
Ashtoncastelino is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th August 2022, 11:54   #1599
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
Can I get the part number and photos of the headlamps you are using?
I got it from a neighborhood Multibrand spares shop, suggested by the seller. I dont have the part number unfortunately.
glomus123 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2022, 11:37   #1600
BHPian

Hi Shashi,

This post is OT.

What is the best way to pickup MGA accessories. I am scouting for accessories for my newly booked Ignis. Specifically seat cover(PU+fabric or PU+velvet or maybe premium PU) and car cover(tyvek, I got the part number from your XL6 thread).

1) Should I order from MGA website?
>> website does not show few MGA accessories listed in MGA brochure. It does not list tyvek cover.

2) Will dealers we able to procure them?
>> I spoke to the dealer, they are keen to sell what they have. Very cold response to procuring parts based on parts number. I could sit on their head if that is the right way to procure since I am yrt to make any payment for the car other than booking.

3) Will MGP dealers be able to procure them?
>> Have not dealt with MGP dealers much. Always boodmo-ed everything i needed.

4) Any other way?

Also interested in touch up paint. is that available as MGA? How to procure them?

Thanks,
Antony
Old 28th August 2022, 13:03   #1601
Distinguished - BHPian

If there is workshop/service manual available for swift dzire 2015 model, can I get the part number for the same please? Thanks
sagarpadaki is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 28th August 2022, 23:08   #1602
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
If there is workshop/service manual available for swift dzire 2015 model, can I get the part number for the same please? Thanks
AFAIK, there is only supplementary Service manual of the Dzire. It would not be having all the information like the primary service manual (Swift) but only the differences between Swift and Dzire will be listed out.

Part number:- 99510M74L00-74E
Name- SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICE MANUAL SWIFT
Price- ₹360
Link

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-1.jpeg

Apologies for the very poor quality photo.
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-2.jpeg

The primary Swift (2011-2017) Service Manual Part number is 99500M74L00-74E and contains both the K12M and the D13A Engine.

Regards
Ashton Castelino

Last edited by Ashtoncastelino : 28th August 2022 at 23:12.
Ashtoncastelino is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2022, 23:42   #1603
BHPian

Hello,
Do you give part numbers for the distributor cap, its rotor and gasket of the distributor for Alto F8D engine?

Thanks
Suraj
Old 4th September 2022, 15:10   #1604

Hello Shashi,

Does it make sense to go for the LXI version & do most of the aftermarket fittings on my own? Fittings like installing Xenon bulbs, fog lamp set, reverse parking aid, central locking system, 14" Alloy wheels (more on this below), Sony multimedia 6.95", Seat covers, etc

The prices of each and every accessory seems to be 20-30% higher than what's available in the market (Bombay). The Alloy wheels are a whooping 28k+4k(labour)+720(gst on labour)=33k, I like the design of 14" alloys Maruti's selling but they are definitely not worth the price they are asking.

I need advise on which Accessories I should or shouldn't purchase from Maruti, should I get the rear power & central locking done by the Dealership?

Thanks
Old 5th September 2022, 20:56   #1605
BHPian

Hello

I Want the following part

Model Name- Alto 800
Variant- LXI
Year 2009
Part Required : Wiring Harness or connector Of distributor.

Link : https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-3310...K1wCzoIwR-S1YI
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-distriburor.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks