Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2023, 15:42   #1636
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revvharder View Post
Part No.55810M69P00 is compatible with the first gen Ertiga and costs Rs.3500
whereas part no.55810M60M00 is for the Baleno RS and costs Rs.3200 and in case of any doubt regarding compatibility you can always type in the part number on Boodmo and check.
You have actually reversed the info, but thanks for the explanation.
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2023, 11:59   #1637

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi,

Need a few parts for Baleno. Below are the list of the parts, kindly share their part number and pricing.

1. Baleno RS Front Bumper (full kit)
2. Baleno RS Front Grill
3. Baleno RS Rear Bumper (full kit)
4. Baleno RS Skirting Kit
5. Baleno Alpha Tail lights (2021)
6. Baleno Alpha UV Cut Glasses for Doors (2021)

Thanks in advance.
Old 3rd March 2023, 14:29   #1638
Senior - BHPian

Dear Shashi

Is there an official TPMS kit available from Maruti nowadays. Kindly share the part number in case it's available as a part or an accessory.

Thanks
Old 18th March 2023, 12:06   #1639
BHPian

I recently ordered a tool kit cover pannel for my A-Star. Though production of the car had stopped some time back, I was surprised to find that the part was manufactured in Nov 2022. This part is not shared with any other car.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20230318_1142576552.jpg
Old 26th March 2023, 21:05   #1640
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by singh.b86 View Post
Hi,

Need a few parts for Baleno. Below are the list of the parts, kindly share their part number and pricing.

1. Baleno RS Front Bumper (full kit)
2. Baleno RS Front Grill
3. Baleno RS Rear Bumper (full kit)
4. Baleno RS Skirting Kit
5. Baleno Alpha Tail lights (2021)
6. Baleno Alpha UV Cut Glasses for Doors (2021)

Thanks in advance.
https://oriparts.com/7/1452 This should help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
Dear Shashi

Is there an official TPMS kit available from Maruti nowadays. Kindly share the part number in case it's available as a part or an accessory.

Thanks
Link There is a kit in MGA. Please have a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajathv8 View Post
I recently ordered a tool kit cover pannel for my A-Star. Though production of the car had stopped some time back, I was surprised to find that the part was manufactured in Nov 2022. This part is not shared with any other car.

Attachment 2430234
Yes Maruti is pretty decent when it comes to supporting old cars, even not so hit ones.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2023, 16:25   #1641
Senior - BHPian

Any idea what would be the part number and cost of Radiator Fan for A-star Automatic?
The FNG says that they tried to fit the radiator fan for A-star Manual, but the coupler doesn't suit. They are going to order the part, will take 15 days.
Old 3rd April 2023, 17:30   #1642
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinojohnt View Post
Any idea what would be the part number and cost of Radiator Fan for A-star Automatic?
The FNG says that they tried to fit the radiator fan for A-star Manual, but the coupler doesn't suit. They are going to order the part, will take 15 days.
Hi, for AT, you can change just the fan motor: 17120M68K00

For MT, entire shroud assembly needs to be changed in MGP: 17100M68K20(BS3) and 17100M68K50(BS4)

Hope it clears your doubt. You need to order 17120M68K00, MRP: Rs.2375
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2023, 21:35   #1643
BHPian

Quote:
The FNG says that they tried to fit the radiator fan for A-star Manual, but the coupler doesn't suit.
If the fan fits perfectly and the coupler is the issue then what you can try is to depin the pins from the new fan coupler and swap it with the coupler of your old fan.

Tip: try using a depinning kit else you can also use a safety pin depending on the design of the pin locks in the coupler.

Regards
Ashton Castelino
Ashtoncastelino is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2023, 22:02   #1644
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Hi, for AT, you can change just the fan motor: 17120M68K00
[/url]
Thank you so much.
The MGP store (Popular) in my town insists that the part is not available for A-star AT, and I should buy the corresponding part from Zen Estilo (need to be ordered). They also say that just the fan motor is not available, need to buy the full fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtoncastelino View Post
If the fan fits perfectly and the coupler is the issue then what you can try is to depin the pins from the new fan coupler and swap it with the coupler of your old fan.
Thanks, but I don't trust the mechanic to do this properly. This car is used mostly on night commute, hence reliability is a big priority.

Last edited by jinojohnt : 4th April 2023 at 22:03.
Old 4th April 2023, 23:15   #1645
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Thank you so much.
The MGP store (Popular) in my town insists that the part is not available for A-star AT, and I should buy the corresponding part from Zen Estilo (need to be ordered). They also say that just the fan motor is not available, need to buy the full fan.
The said part is available on Boodmo, why not order it and try it out yourself. If anything goes wrong, you can always return it.

I'm pretty sure about the PN I have given. Do try it out and let us know here.

Regards,
Shashi

PS: ZEN ESTILO K series and A star AT shared the same motor.
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th April 2023, 11:41   #1646
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Lower Arm: 45201-63G01 and 45202-63G01, costs Rs. 11,300 each.
Shashi, I assume these are SGP, given the humongous cost.
Is there any cheaper MGP equivalent or aftermarket alternative you know about or suggest ?

My Baleno's LHS LowerArm was replaced few years ago with some local brand costing 2700, but now both LHS & RHS seem to have gone bad & need replacement.
Old 18th April 2023, 10:45   #1647
BHPian

Hey Shashi,

Can you please help me to procure a set of front foglamps for 1st gen WagonR facelift? Asking this for a friend, he tried a lot through MGP stores in Kerala, no luck. Can you please check whether it is readily available or not? If not, kindly do a live stock search in the system to see if it is available anywhere in India.

Here is the part number :
99000M99414

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-screenshot_2023041810374399_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Last edited by Shreyfiesta : 18th April 2023 at 10:56.
Old 18th April 2023, 10:55   #1648
BHPian

Hi Shashi.

Need help with a weird request.

Did any Maruti Suzuki vehicle had M5 screws/bolts of 20,25 35,45 mms?

If yes, please share the part number(s). I have tried searching boodmo with these dimensions however was unable to find the same.
Old 24th April 2023, 10:20   #1649
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The said part is available on Boodmo, why not order it and try it out yourself. If anything goes wrong, you can always return it.

I'm pretty sure about the PN I have given. Do try it out and let us know here.

Regards,
Shashi

PS: ZEN ESTILO K series and A star AT shared the same motor.
Hi Shashi, thankyou so much for your guidance. The car was grounded for 3 weeks because the FNG had claimed that they had ordered the part and it was 'on the way'. My calls to them every two days returned the answer "the part will come tomorrow". I had delayed ordering from boodmo because I was worried that the workshop will get the part before me and I will have to keep the boodmo part with me.

Finally I ordered from boodmo and got it shipped in 3 days. Got this fan motor replaced at the same workshop the day before. While the fan was being replaced, the part that was "ordered" by the workshop was still "on it's way"

If not for your help, my car would have been grounded for more than 6 months like an expensive german waiting for parts

Last edited by jinojohnt : 24th April 2023 at 10:27.
jinojohnt is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th April 2023, 15:17   #1650
BHPian

Any Idea of how much it will cost in parts and what parts needs to be changed to do a suspension overhaul on a WagonR LXI CNG 2013?
Odometer stands at 47K Kms
If I am not mistaken, the rear suspension is slightly different in the CNG Variant to compensate for the CNG Tank and all.

Most Viewed