Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2017, 06:23   #226
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Thanks. But is this similar to the carpet that lines up the interior? I am looking for the mat that was misplaced during service. Could you please post the pic here. 282 seems to be very small amount for the mat.
No, this shouldn't be similar to the carpet that lines up the interior. IMO, it should be a thick sheet, mainly used for sound damping. According to the parts manual, it lies below the trunk carpet, and immediately above the spare wheel. I have selected the part(shows in red).

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

I chose to give details of this part mainly because you had said:
Quote:
The mat that covers the spare wheel in the boot.......................... and is quite thick.
Do let me know if you meant some other part.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 27th May 2017, 09:50   #227
BHPian

re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Dear Shashi

My Vitara is almost done. Thanks for all your help. I will post pictures in a few days.

At some point in time in the coming months, I will get the Clutch overhauled. You already gave me part numbers of the Clutch Set (Clutch Plate and Pressure Plate). Can you please give me the part no of the Clutch release bearing too.

Also my gear lever has a lot of play. At the time of clutch overhaul we will have to replace some plastic parts of where the Gear Stick connect to the gear box to reduce the Gear lever play. If possible can you post the diagram of the Gear Lever assembly plastic parts where it connects to the transmission.

I ordered Door Stoppers at 965 each and had to wait 15 days for these.
And when my denter was installing them, he told me these are same as Swift Desire. I took one of the old ones to the MGP store and compared it to the one for Swift Desire and they are exactly the same. The one for Swift Desire is for around Rs 100. So I think there are a lot of parts common between the Grand Vitara and other cars. The roof light of the Swift was a straight fit for the Grand Vitara.

Styler
Styler is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th May 2017, 17:50   #228
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Do let me know if you meant some other part.

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks for the picture. Can you let me know the full part number for Sl. nr. 5 too. This and the part nr. 12 have been lost by the ASC during the service last time. This was noticed only after a fortnight when I opened the boot. I have a rubber mat on top of the spare wheel now which is not the best.
Old 27th May 2017, 20:00   #229
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styler View Post
My Vitara is almost done. Thanks for all your help. I will post pictures in a few days.
Would love to see the beauty.

Quote:
Can you please give me the part no of the Clutch release bearing too.
I need a bit of help here from the experts. This is the place where clutch release bearing usually is, but Grand Vitara has some cylinder. Is this what you are looking for??

Part Number: 23820-64J00
Name: CYLINDER ASSY CL OPERATING
Price: Rs. 7360

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

Quote:
Also my gear lever has a lot of play. At the time of clutch overhaul we will have to replace some plastic parts of where the Gear Stick connect to the gear box to reduce the Gear lever play. If possible can you post the diagram of the Gear Lever assembly plastic parts where it connects to the transmission.
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-gv1.jpg
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-gv2.jpg
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-gv3.jpg

Quote:
I ordered Door Stoppers at 965 each and had to wait 15 days for these.
And when my denter was installing them, he told me these are same as Swift Desire. I took one of the old ones to the MGP store and compared it to the one for Swift Desire and they are exactly the same. The one for Swift Desire is for around Rs 100. So I think there are a lot of parts common between the Grand Vitara and other cars. The roof light of the Swift was a straight fit for the Grand Vitara.
Yes, the Grand Vitara shares a lot of components with the Swift and the SX4. While creating this thread, I had thought about creating a section for common alternative parts, but then this requires a thorough knowledge of each and every spare, something which only a person who deals daily with these spares can manage. So I thought it's better not to provide an information, rather than providing a wrong one.

Quote:
Thanks for the picture. Can you let me know the full part number for Sl. nr. 5 too. I have a rubber mat on top of the spare wheel now which is not the best.
Part Number: 75130-60G10-T21
Part Name: CARPET TRUNK FLOOR(1.090)
Price: Rs. 181

PS: SGP parts are funnily priced. I was shocked to see Rs. 181(yes, no typo here) for this carpet, whereas the equivalent part for Baleno Altura costs Rs. 6239

Quote:
This and the part nr. 12 have been lost by the ASC during the service last time. This was noticed only after a fortnight when I opened the boot.
Sir, from whatever I have experienced, this isn't so simple. I have seen ASC's putting spares from one car to another. And this is mostly common in cars which have SGP spares. Mechanics know that parts are expensive and hard to come by. Also the ignorance about models like Baleno increases these theft. So request you to be careful with your car when you hand it over to them. Some unethical owners pay mechanic a handsome tip, and get that part from other cars.

Regards,
Shashi
Old 28th May 2017, 10:01   #230
BHPian

I have a question. Are some parts from sx4/ swift diesel compatible with linea 1.3 mjd? I Specifically want to know whether the maruti starter motor can be used for linea or there is a significant design difference? There is a huge price difference between the two.
Thanks.
Old 29th May 2017, 03:31   #231
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car-dent View Post
I have a question. Are some parts from sx4/ swift diesel compatible with linea 1.3 mjd? I Specifically want to know whether the maruti starter motor can be used for linea or there is a significant design difference? There is a huge price difference between the two.
Thanks.
Part details of SX4's starting motor are:

Part No: 31100M86J10
Name: MOTOR ASSYSTARTING
Price: Rs. 4249

Other parts with same family root number are:

Part No: 31100M86J11/J12
Name: MOTOR ASSY STARTING
Price: Rs. 5406/4465

Regarding compatibility with Linea, I'd request you to take your mechanic along to the MGP store and ask him to check it out.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2017, 16:29   #232
Senior - BHPian

Model Name: Wagon R
Variant: Green(CNG) 2012 K Series
Part requirement: Valve for CNG, Plunger for CNG
Old 3rd June 2017, 22:49   #233
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnabchak View Post
Model Name: Wagon R
Variant: Green(CNG) 2012 K Series
Part requirement: Valve for CNG, Plunger for CNG
Sir, I am absolutely clueless here where to look for what. I have absolutely no idea about CNG and LPG powered cars.

You mentioned Valve for CNG, I found at least 10 valves, right from the neck and at zillion other places.

I am completely clueless here, will need more details.

Regarding plunger, what is that?? I searched plunger and only two results showed up: 1. Some component in Zen/Esteem Diesel's Fuel Pump. 2. Some component in Carburettor and 3. Inside steering unit of cars.

Request you to be more specific here because I am completely noob when it comes to these CNG/LPG cars.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 4th June 2017, 00:14   #234
Distinguished - BHPian

Replying to a query which Parag Sir had:

Quote:
Shashi- For WagonR F10D (Type II), My car, can you share with me the following part number and price?

1. Front suspension struts
I am a bit confused about the word "Strut". I am giving you the part number and prices for both the front strut assembly(basically the shock absorber inside the coils, doesn't include the springs. You'll have to use your old springs.) and the strut set(comes pre-assembled with springs, bushes etc and it will be a plug and play job).

Strut Assembly:

Part No: 41601M79F60
Name: STRUT ASSY RH
Price: Rs. 1800

Part No: 41602M79F60
Name: STRUT ASSY LH
Price: Rs. 1800

Strut Set:

Part No: 41069M79G70
Name: STRUT SET FR SUSP RH
Price: Rs. 2706

Part No: 41068M79G70
Name: STRUT SET FR SUSP LH
Price: Rs. 2706

If you ask me, I'll always recommend you to go with the pre assembled Strut set option, because it saves you the labour, cost of separate bushes and lathe charges. It is so simple that you can buy them and install it yourself, and it will be a DIY worth doing IMO.

Quote:
2. Lower Arm (L and R)
Part No: 45200M79F11/20/21[Different last two digit numbers because of different vendors. Eg: My store has F11 in stock. ]
Name: ARM ASSY FRONT SUSPENSION
Price: Rs. 501(same for all 3 options)

You'll need two of them, same part for RH & LH

Quote:
3. Rear Suspension Strut
3. I hope you mean rear shock absorbers, and not the spring. Usually its the former which goes bad.

Part No: 41800M79F62
Name: ABSORBER ASSY REAR SHOCK
Price: Rs. 850

You'll need two of them. Same part goes in LH and RH.

Quote:
4. Front suspension strut bush Kit
4. Applicable only if you go with the strut assembly option. Strut set has them pre-installed.

Part No: 99000M24120-621
Name: BUSH SET FR STRUT ( ALTO/WAGON R)
Price: Rs. 300

Regards,
Shashi

Posting illustrative pictures of Strut Assembly and Strut Set

1. Strut Assembly(Just the shock absorber)

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-xpic9_10.png.pagespeed.ic.krkdvmu6as.png

2. Strut Set(Preassembled with springs, bushes etc. Just a bolt on job)
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-sczb8zx.jpg

Last edited by Vid6639 : 4th June 2017 at 10:36. Reason: merging posts.
Old 4th June 2017, 09:05   #235
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks a lot Shashi for the complete details as usual. I am planning to change the suspension for the WagonR now and was evaluating that I should once and for all change all rather than just the front set-up as the running is usual office errands and weekend grocery shopping.

I have earlier changed the suspension at 1.47 Lacs and in 2011 and later just the rear after 2L but obviously the prices would have changed now and hence thought of checking with you on the latest.

Also, I would go for the entire strut set rather than sub parts of it as you suggest. The replacement will happen at an FNG and not at the ASC, for I know the labor may end up running more than parts if I did at the ASC and anyway I will be right there when this is changed.

Hopefully I should take this up next week once I have all the parts with me. Thanks again Shashi!
paragsachania is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th June 2017, 05:31   #236
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
and the strut set(comes pre-assembled with springs, bushes etc and it will be a plug and play job).
Do we get such strut sets for Maruti 800 too?? Also, please tell me the part details of Left fender, left door and bonnet. Car in question is a 2005 Maruti 800 AC.
Old 5th June 2017, 21:50   #237
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_antu View Post
Do we get such strut sets for Maruti 800 too??
Part No: 41069M84371
Name: STRUT SET FR SUSP RH
Price: Rs. 1900

Part No: 41068M84371
Name: STRUT SET FR SUSP LH
Price: Rs. 1900

Vendor is Munjal Showa

Quote:
Also, please tell me the part details of Left fender.
Part No: 57711M844A0
Name: PANEL FR FENDER LH E3
Price: Rs. 1223

Quote:
, left door
Part No: 68002M84075
Name: PANEL ASSY FRT DOOR LH
Price: Rs. 3687

Quote:
bonnet
Part No: 57300M84410
Name: PANEL COMP FRT HOOD (NON EC)RHD
Price: Rs. 2290

Regards,
Shashi
Old 6th June 2017, 09:29   #238
BHPian

Hi Shashi,

Can you please find out if Maruti DZire Zxi 2014 model has any grease points or grease teats ?

I remember the service engineer asking me to bring my car for a suspension, axle lubrication recently.

Can you please confirm if there are any parts as such in DZire model ?
Old 6th June 2017, 10:34   #239
BHPian

Would the MGP (MGO?) Oils listed here be orderable through MGP store?
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ti-suzuki.html

I can't find the Shell 0W20 oil at any of the shell outlets.
Old 6th June 2017, 10:37   #240
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chncar View Post
Would the MGP (MGO?) Oils listed here be orderable through MGP store?
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ti-suzuki.html

I can't find the Shell 0W20 oil at any of the shell outlets.
Yes sir. I have also mentioned the part numbers there. Quote them the part numbers and they should get it for you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks