Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2017, 10:24   #481
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIV3R View Post
Hi Shashi,

Rear Struts for 1987 Maruti 800, the ones with different size holes at both ends. None of the spare parts shops have these with them, hence wanted to check if Maruti still makes them.
Recently a friend purchased them for his 1987 M800, so they are very much available. Your model needs oil filled absorbers.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img20171030wa0014.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img20171030wa0021.jpg
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 1st November 2017, 12:14   #482
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Part No: 84940M74L00-BHE
Name: TONGUE ASSY FR BELT LH
Price: Rs. 756

Regards,
Shashi
I was checking at a MGP shop for the right side seat belt assembly for a Swift Lxi (2005).
Is only the belt available or is it the full assembly always?
It was quoted 1380/- with GST. Please confirm.
Old 1st November 2017, 23:33   #483
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Shashi,

Rear Struts for 1987 Maruti 800, the ones with different size holes at both ends. None of the spare parts shops have these with them, hence wanted to check if Maruti still makes them.
Sir, I gave you a wrong info. Actually the leaf spring equipped Maruti 800s were of two types: Pre Modified and Post modified.

I guess they modified in 1991, as they mention all pre 1990 spares as pre modified.

The later gen 800s used same size holes, the initial ones had 14 and 17 number holes. Learnt a new thing today. The part number and image which I gave you yesterday was of post modified leaf spring Marutis.

For your car, the correct part is(double checked with my SA and mechanic too):

Part No: 41800M84330
Name: ABSORBER ASSY RR SHOCK(PM
Price: Rs. 365

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post
I was checking at a MGP shop for the right side seat belt assembly for a Swift Lxi (2005).
Is only the belt available or is it the full assembly always?
It was quoted 1380/- with GST. Please confirm.
As per my pricelist, its

Part No:84901M75J00-ED3
Name: BELT ASSY FRONT RH
Price: Rs.1061

This is for LXi, LDi

For VXi the Part number is 84901M75J10-ED3 and the price is around 1267. GST or not, the price remains same. So don't pay a penny over the printed MRP, even if the box is old. Maruti has compensated all its MGP dealers during GST transition.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2017, 08:11   #484
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

As per my pricelist, its

Part No:84901M75J00-ED3
Name: BELT ASSY FRONT RH
Price: Rs.1061

This is for LXi, LDi

For VXi the Part number is 84901M75J10-ED3 and the price is around 1267. GST or not, the price remains same. So don't pay a penny over the printed MRP, even if the box is old. Maruti has compensated all its MGP dealers during GST transition.

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks for the information.

I peeped into their screen and the part price was around that much what you have mentioned. Below that there were two lines mentioning GST which added up to 1,380/-
So I need to pay only the price mentioned on the box?

Could you also confirm the part #?
The first one in the picture below is what I placed an order for.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-9b513ed04de04091bdf865d44c9c441d.jpg  

Last edited by tharian : 2nd November 2017 at 08:15.
tharian is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2017, 10:10   #485
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sir, I gave you a wrong info. Actually the leaf spring equipped Maruti 800s were of two types: Pre Modified and Post modified.

I guess they modified in 1991, as they mention all pre 1990 spares as pre modified.

The later gen 800s used same size holes, the initial ones had 14 and 17 number holes. Learnt a new thing today. The part number and image which I gave you yesterday was of post modified leaf spring Marutis.

For your car, the correct part is(double checked with my SA and mechanic too):

Part No: 41800M84330
Name: ABSORBER ASSY RR SHOCK(PM
Price: Rs. 365

Hi Shashi,

Thanks a lot for the info. But isn't the part number same for the pre and post modified ones? The part number you have quoted now is same as in the pic posted above right? Or am I missing something.
Old 3rd November 2017, 01:05   #486
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post
So I need to pay only the price mentioned on the box?

Could you also confirm the part #?
Yes, not a paisa more than the printed MRP. Also you can ask them for some discounts if you wish, as they have some margins(~ 13% on an avg). And yes the part number looks fine.

Quote:
Hi Shashi,

Thanks a lot for the info. But isn't the part number same for the pre and post modified ones? The part number you have quoted now is same as in the pic posted above right? Or am I missing something.
Sir, kindly check the part number in the later post and the image again.

The part which you need has 84330 in last, the image says 84430. Both are different parts with different root part numbers. Since your car is 1987 model, you'll need 41800M84330

Hope my post is clear.
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2017, 10:32   #487
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes, not a paisa more than the printed MRP. Also you can ask them for some discounts if you wish, as they have some margins(~ 13% on an avg).
Sorry for being a bit off topic.

In my few visits to the local MGP store, I have observed that purchases made by /on behalf of garages are billed with a flat 8% discount. I too availed of the benefit while purchasing an air filter for my car and the billing was inadvertently made in the name of a FNG.

Curious to know whether this is a local practice or a common feature across all outlets.
dailydriver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2017, 12:10   #488
BHPian

Hey guys, I've been wanting to replace my front headlamp assembly (right) due to formation of fog inside.

The car is Swift VXi 2014 model. Also, in case of fogging issue, should only the assembly be replaced or even the motors?
Old 6th November 2017, 15:49   #489
BHPian

Any info on how much would be the cost of half engine replacement for a Maruti Omni 2000 model (Gen. 2) ?

Does this includes the block, connecting rods, bearings, piston set and crankshaft ?
Old 8th November 2017, 00:39   #490
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satz581993Mille View Post
Hey guys, I've been wanting to replace my front headlamp assembly (right) due to formation of fog inside.

The car is Swift VXi 2014 model. Also, in case of fogging issue, should only the assembly be replaced or even the motors?
Better contact your dealer and try to push for warranty replacement if the car is still in extended warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmaljusdoit View Post
Any info on how much would be the cost of half engine replacement for a Maruti Omni 2000 model (Gen. 2) ?

Does this includes the block, connecting rods, bearings, piston set and crankshaft ?
Yes it contains all the above mentioned parts, and the details are:

Part no: 10100M84000
Name: HALF ENGINE ASSY (3 CYL)F8B/E3
Price: Rs.12675

You'll also need to change gaskets, some ancillaries like water pump etc. The total cost including labour doesn't cross 22k though.

This is how it looks:

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-half-engine-top-view.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-new-half-engine-bottom-view.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-new-half-engine-side-view.jpg

Tip: This particular engine sells like hot cakes, so always get the latest one. Maximum two months old.
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 8th November 2017, 01:39   #491

Quote:
Never thought I'd receive a query for such a rare car. My bad, completely missed the Classic.
Thank you Shashi for the part numbers and details. Went to a nearby MGP store and unfortunately my order was turned down as the parts are discontinued. The database did show the details when the part number was entered, but along with that it says that the part is 'Closed for sale'.

I presume that this will be the case at the MGP stores all around. Any scope to source them from anywhere?

Last edited by aah78 : 8th November 2017 at 02:15. Reason: Post edited. Please quote only relevant portions of posts. Thank you!
Old 8th November 2017, 14:04   #492
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsgill View Post
Thank you Shashi for the part numbers and details. Went to a nearby MGP store and unfortunately my order was turned down as the parts are discontinued. The database did show the details when the part number was entered, but along with that it says that the part is 'Closed for sale'.

I presume that this will be the case at the MGP stores all around. Any scope to source them from anywhere?
Ask them to use the live location feature in their DMS. They can check the stock status of whole India. That can show the part lying around in Dealer/MASS/MGP locations. Then either they can get it for you or you can trouble some friend residing in that area.
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th November 2017, 18:20   #493
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Shashi,

Please let me know the cost of the rear lateral rod of Zen.

Thanks!

Last edited by saket77 : 9th November 2017 at 18:27.
saket77 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th November 2017, 22:26   #494
BHPian

Hello Shashi.
Can you check the part no and cost of engine mounts for 2004 Maruti Baleno 1.6 sedan
Old 10th November 2017, 08:54   #495
BHPian

Quote:
Yes it contains all the above mentioned parts, and the details are:

Thanks for the information, we got the engine checked and though its suffered some damage it can be used for a few months more till it needs a replacement. This information helps to plan for the same few months down the line !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks