Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2018, 05:53   #601
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragsachania View Post

PS: Ignore the price as Shashi keeps telling the prices mentioned are not always accurate.
Thanks for posting. Rs.1185 is the correct price of the rim.

Quote:
But the part number is that of 2009 (onwards) Estillo (K Series and not F10D) and black.
IIRC, wheels remained the same for both F10D and K10B in the Estilo. It was silver for LX/LXi and Black for VXi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torque18 View Post
Hello

I need help sourcing a pair of stanley sealed beams for SB308 that came factory fitted in my 1986 model 800.

Any leads?

Thanks
That's a tough query, specially when Maruti and Suzuki both have discontinued the part. The best you can do is try if you have friends at Japan, or look for the set in old shops/stores which existed in 1980s.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 15th January 2018, 14:28   #602
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Model Name - Maruti ZEN mpfi 2001
Variant- Vxi
Parts required- PCV valve, tappet cover gasket, accelerator cable.
Old 16th January 2018, 02:12   #603
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiranjitp View Post
Model Name - Maruti ZEN mpfi 2001
Variant- Vxi
Parts required- PCV valve, tappet cover gasket, accelerator cable.
Part No: 11189M71C00
Name: GASKET CYLINDER HEAD COVER(4 VALVE
Price: Rs. 137

Part No: 15910M83F02
Name: CABLE ASSY ACCELERATOR (MPI MT)
Price: Rs. 165

Part No: 18118M58B11
Name: VALVE PCV
Price: Rs. 66

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 17th January 2018, 13:57   #604
Senior - BHPian

Shashi an urgent query.
Model: Suzuki Grand Vitara 1997, 2.0 AT
Part numbers required for:
1. Suspension rubber bush kit
2. Left front side turn flasher indicator holder and bulb
3. Hazard flasher switch button. (The one in the central console inside the cabin used to turn on all the 4 indicators, )

Thanks.
Old 17th January 2018, 16:11   #605
BHPian

Hi Folks,

My friend has a A-Star which requires the complete engine. Local dealers in Chennai do not have parts and said it has to be made by order. He checked boodmo and seems they have the parts ready. can boodmo trusted for parts as he needs the complete engine.
Old 17th January 2018, 16:16   #606
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford_madhan View Post
Hi Folks,

My friend has a A-Star which requires the complete engine. Local dealers in Chennai do not have parts and said it has to be made by order. He checked boodmo and seems they have the parts ready. can boodmo trusted for parts as he needs the complete engine.
Complete engine or just the half engine?? Half engine should be more than enough I guess. Complete engine assembly(factory built) will be more than 1 lac. Half engine costs around 39k IIRC

If head is also gone then it costs around 6k.

I wouldn't recommend boodmo for such heavy and huge orders. A lot of things can go wrong in transit. Half engine is what you should get, consult your MASS/MGP store.

Last edited by Leoshashi : 17th January 2018 at 16:18.
Old 17th January 2018, 17:44   #607
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Complete engine or just the half engine?? Half engine should be more than enough I guess. Complete engine assembly(factory built) will be more than 1 lac. Half engine costs around 39k IIRC

If head is also gone then it costs around 6k.

I wouldn't recommend boodmo for such heavy and huge orders. A lot of things can go wrong in transit. Half engine is what you should get, consult your MASS/MGP store.
Will check with him what he needs. Boodmo is out then.
Old 17th January 2018, 19:07   #608
BHPian

Quote:
Part No: 11189M71C00
Name: GASKET CYLINDER HEAD COVER(4 VALVE
Price: Rs. 137

Part No: 15910M83F02
Name: CABLE ASSY ACCELERATOR (MPI MT)
Price: Rs. 165

Part No: 18118M58B11
Name: VALVE PCV
Price: Rs. 66

Regards,
Shashi
I have just received the parts, thank you again Leoshashi. Its nice to see that even for a model that was discontinued long back spare parts are easily available. All the parts except the PCV valve were manufactured in 2017, so I guess there is demand even now for these parts.

The part number for the tappet gasket cover seem to have changed, upon enquiry I was told that this a common part that is shared with some other Maruti (my guess would be the Maruti Eeco).

Here is the new part number.

Part No: 11189M71C20
Price: Rs. 124
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-mgp-part.jpg  

chiranjitp is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 17th January 2018, 19:31   #609
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
The part number for the tappet gasket cover seem to have changed, upon enquiry I was told that this a common part that is shared with some other Maruti (my guess would be the Maruti Eeco).

Here is the new part number.

Part No: 11189M71C20
Price: Rs. 124
Thanks for sharing. The part number gets updated, however stuff remains same. Maruti keeps changing the vendors/suppliers for lesser cost/better value etc. The root part number remains same. All are known as family parts. Thus, root part number is 11189-71C00(it will never change) whereas 11189M71C00, C10 or C20 priced at 137,125 or 124 are family parts.

Hope you understand.

You may also find C00 or C10 at some place. But stores wont stock C10 and C20 both as they are family parts(same).

Regards,
Shashi
Old 18th January 2018, 12:07   #610
BHPian

Quote:

I have just received the parts, Here is the new part number.
Hello Chiranjitp,
"received" - Have you ordered them online? If yes, please can you help me with the link. Please.

Quote:

Thanks for sharing. The part number gets updated, however stuff remains same. Maruti keeps changing the vendors/suppliers for lesser cost/better value etc. ..
Regards,
Shashi
Hello Shashi,

Please can you help me with (correct) part numbers of the parts as marked in the following images. I have got these numbers & images from Boodmo/oriparts. Also can you guide me to a source, where I can get them. Online would also do, as I have asked to Chiranjitp in same post.

Part#1 - Water Intake Pipe from Water hose!!
Part #25 - Valve Assembly Proportioning from the Brake parts.

Mine is a 1996 Esteem, I am not able to find them anywhere.
Part 1 in completely rusted & is broken in two pieces, Exactly where 1 points to in the image.
Part 25 is leaking not much though, hence have o top up brake fluid every now & then.

Car is stationary & cannot even risk to start it, due to no water in the system.

Regards,
Saurabh
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-51910m63b20-valve-assembly-proportioning.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-looking-part-1784063801.jpg  

saurabh2711 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2018, 12:46   #611
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh2711 View Post
Hello Chiranjitp,
"received" - Have you ordered them online? If yes, please can you help me with the link. Please.
I have got all the parts that are mentioned above from a MGP store. As for ordering from boodmo, I only order from them if I don't get the spare parts from a MGP store.

If you have the part number & there is no stock of the required parts in your city, you can then place an order on Boodmo. From my experience of ordering from Boodmo, they will list almost every part as available. Only after you order them, they will search for them & ship it to you if they get the part. Even if they are not able to deliver the part, they tend to refund the money within 1 week.
chiranjitp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2018, 13:13   #612
BHPian

Quote:
I have got all the parts that are mentioned above from a MGP store. As for ordering from boodmo, I only order from them if I don't get the spare parts from a MGP store.
Many Thanks Chiranjitp,
In my case I am struggling for these two everywhere. Boodmo, also does not have them. They are not even quoting a price for it.
MGP stores outside have no source to get these from. Service stations are denying to get these fixed outright, ever since the "part one" broke into pieces.
Explanation - Sir Part Nahi hai, milega to call karenge. Had few to visit at home & get it inspected as well.
Part25 can be dealt with, as car is not driven around much at high speeds. But still dangerous I know.
I guess, if I don't get them in a week, will probably have to opt for "Jugaad". I am trying to wrap a Loooong piece of tube around the broken area & fix it with some industrial strength glue, to minimize the leakage & at least start it & if possible drive it within or around my society. SO that if at all it fails, I have Safari or Aria to tow it back to Parking slot.

As a last resort, write to Maruti/Suzuki. Not sure of getting a reply or solution.

Thanks,
Saurabh.

Last edited by saurabh2711 : 18th January 2018 at 13:30.
Old 18th January 2018, 13:37   #613
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
Shashi an urgent query.
Model: Suzuki Grand Vitara 1997, 2.0 AT
Part numbers required for:
1. Suspension rubber bush kit
2. Left front side turn flasher indicator holder and bulb
3. Hazard flasher switch button. (The one in the central console inside the cabin used to turn on all the 4 indicators, )

Thanks.

How does that look like??

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh2711 View Post
Part#1 - Water Intake Pipe from Water hose!!
Part #25 - Valve Assembly Proportioning from the Brake parts.

Mine is a 1996 Esteem, I am not able to find them anywhere.
Part 1 in completely rusted & is broken in two pieces, Exactly where 1 points to in the image.
Part 25 is leaking not much though, hence have o top up brake fluid every now & then.

Car is stationary & cannot even risk to start it, due to no water in the system.

Regards,
Saurabh
Part No: 17840M63B01
Root: 17840-63B01
Name: PIPE WATER INTAKE NO. 1
Price: Rs. 135

Part No: 17840M63B30
Root: 17840-63B01
Name: PIPE WATER INTAKE
Price: Rs. 163.5

It's a common part of some Esteem MPFI and Carb, hence availability shouldn't be an issue.

First quote the first part number and ask them to order, if it's showing as non serviceable then you should quote the 2nd part. Both of them have the same root part number.

Proportionate valve is open. Reason why I am sure is because I bought one for my friend recently.

Part No: 51910M60B12
Name: VALVE ASSY PROPORTIONING
Price: Rs. 992

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 18th January 2018, 14:05   #614

Model Name-Maruti SX4 petrol ( 2008)
Variant-ZXi

Parts Required
1. Wind screen.
2. Engine bay under plate .
3. Boot hydraulic cylinder.

Thanks and regards
Old 18th January 2018, 14:22   #615
Senior - BHPian

Excuse me for this slightly post

Quote:
How does that look like??
That's 1st Generation Vitara. BHPian nepalken has one (albeit 1.6 G16B with manual transmission) :

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-suzuki1.jpg

Sharing a link to his thread - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...ra-1995-a.html
Klub Class is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed