Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 14th May 2018, 10:46   #751
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
You can order it from boodmo too. Reason, this comes in packs of 5. So the MGP store/MASS may deny it. With boodmo, you can purchase a single piece too
Hi Shashi,

Just wanted to update you on my Boodmo order - Expected dispatch date for 39441M75J01-5PK order placed on 30-04-2018 has changed thrice now (May 07, May 11 and now May 22) and status is "Processing"

I've asked their support desk if 39441M75J01-P4Z can be dispatched earlier (if available); if yes, have asked them to send that instead of 39441M75J01-5PK.

Will keep you posted. Fingers crossed!

EDIT: Just got a reply that it will definitely be dispatched by 26-05-2018 and my patience will be appreciated ;-) Have half a mind to cancel the order and try my luck with a MGP outlet or some other online spares shop.

Cheers,
Vikram

Last edited by comfortablynumb : 14th May 2018 at 11:01.
Old 14th May 2018, 13:24   #752
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
Hi Shashi,

Just wanted to update you on my Boodmo order - Expected dispatch date for 39441M75J01-5PK order placed on 30-04-2018 has changed thrice now (May 07, May 11 and now May 22) and status is "Processing"

I've asked their support desk if 39441M75J01-P4Z can be dispatched earlier (if available); if yes, have asked them to send that instead of 39441M75J01-5PK.

Will keep you posted. Fingers crossed!

EDIT: Just got a reply that it will definitely be dispatched by 26-05-2018 and my patience will be appreciated ;-) Have half a mind to cancel the order and try my luck with a MGP outlet or some other online spares shop.

Cheers,
Vikram
Let's hope it's dispatched by 26th. If it doesn't, kindly cancel the order and try to place and order offline through any MGP store. Or let me know, I'll try to send it across to you if you still face any difficulties.

Regards
Shashi

PS: Offlate, even I am having some issues with boodmo. They couldn't procure some running items which I know should be easily available.
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th May 2018, 13:56   #753
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Maybe try at the MGP simultaneously. If you get it, cancel the Boodmo order.

Quote:
Offlate, even I am having some issues with boodmo. They couldn't procure some running items which I know should be easily available.
+1, their service levels have gone down!
Dry Ice is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th May 2018, 14:28   #754
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
PS: Offlate, even I am having some issues with boodmo. They couldn't procure some running items which I know should be easily available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Maybe try at the MGP simultaneously. If you get it, cancel the Boodmo order.
Actually, since this was the 3rd postponement, I already went ahead and cancelled the order

Next step is to visit a MGP retailer. Only issue is all of them (at least those listed on the MGP website) are quite far from where I stay and work, but I guess taking a little effort for my beloved Scorpio is not asking for too much.

As a backup plan, I've already emailed spareshub and partbigboss to check if this part is available with them.

Cheers,
Vikram
Old 14th May 2018, 15:07   #755
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Actually, since this was the 3rd postponement, I already went ahead and cancelled the order

Next step is to visit a MGP retailer. Only issue is all of them (at least those listed on the MGP website) are quite far from where I stay and work, but I guess taking a little effort for my beloved Scorpio is not asking for too much.

As a backup plan, I've already emailed spareshub and partbigboss to check if this part is available with them.

Cheers,
Vikram
Spareshub and partsbigboss don't usually stock much MGP.

Regards
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 19th May 2018, 10:14   #756
Team-BHP Support

Hi Shashi,

Need to get the water pump belt tensioner assembly for Grand Vitara 2.4 liter Automatic 2010 model. Vin: JSAJTDA4VAA601011

Detailed issue of not matching part in this post.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...ml#post4402255

Thanks in advance
Old 19th May 2018, 14:30   #757
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
Hi Shashi,

Need to get the water pump belt tensioner assembly for Grand Vitara 2.4 liter Automatic 2010 model. Vin: JSAJTDA4VAA601011

Detailed issue of not matching part in this post.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...ml#post4402255

Thanks in advance
This seems to be a real issue.

Some info:The root part number of the part is 17540-78K00. All other parts like that 54L one are family part numbers. This means all are interchangeable(theoretically)

The following parts are coming up as compatible:

Part No: 17540-78K00
Root Part No: 17540-78K00
Name: TENSIONER ASSY GEN BELT
Price: Rs. 5087

Part No: 17540-54L00
Price: Rs. 5087

Part No: 17540-54L00-RX0
Price: Rs. 1651

As you can see, all other parts are closed except 17540-54L00. This 54L00 is shared with Kizashi Sedan too.

Other options I can think of:

1. Look for part number on your existing installed part. Often its inscribed somewhere on the part.

2. Ask your dealership to confirm the part as per your VIN number. They have a special mechanism to order difficult parts against VIN number

3. If its established that you need 78K, you can try to do a live stock search.

Regards,
Shashi

PS: The part which you found at dealership, was that in a sealed pack??
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 19th May 2018, 20:00   #758
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
2. Ask your dealership to confirm the part as per your VIN number. They have a special mechanism to order difficult parts against VIN number

3. If its established that you need 78K, you can try to do a live stock search.

Regards,
Shashi

PS: The part which you found at dealership, was that in a sealed pack??
Thanks a ton. My guess was right then.

I don’t want to remove the part since we found that the pulley wheel is stuck to tensioner, when we tried to remove it. If we try any further force, it will break or further damage the bearing making the vehicle stranded.

Have shared this info with dealer contact. I can see the part is available in uae and Australia. Worst case will have to order from there. Funny thing is this is 2010 car and parts for older 2009 are available which is the wrong part.

Coming to interchange, challenge is the water pump pulley which will obstruct the part being fitted. I’ll check the new water pump and see if it has smaller pulley, then the larger dia tensioner and longer belt may work.
Jaggu is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2018, 19:46   #759
BHPian

Hi Shashi,

My OEM security (remote lock) module in keyfob broke into multiple small pieces. Years of dropping the key & thinking everything is alright gave me a shock & taught me a lesson.

I had dropped it in water during recent outing & after drying it stopped working. I pryed it open & got the shock. After desperate attempt it opened lock for one last time before completely dying on me. It was a remote forest area.

Now opening & closing manually through key.

May I know if I can get the keyfob module part only, set the PIN or should I have to go for entire package ?

Last edited by prithm : 22nd May 2018 at 19:49.
Old 22nd May 2018, 20:38   #760
BHPian

Hey!
Can anybody help me with the part numbers for the doorpads of Zen Minor VXi (type 3)?
Thanks in advance!
Sreehari Krishnan
Old 22nd May 2018, 20:48   #761
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prithm View Post
Hi Shashi,

My OEM security (remote lock) module in keyfob broke into multiple small pieces. Years of dropping the key & thinking everything is alright gave me a shock & taught me a lesson.

I had dropped it in water during recent outing & after drying it stopped working. I pryed it open & got the shock. After desperate attempt it opened lock for one last time before completely dying on me. It was a remote forest area.

Now opening & closing manually through key.

May I know if I can get the keyfob module part only, set the PIN or should I have to go for entire package ?
Can you kindly post a pic of the damaged part?? It will be helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shk 8896 View Post
Hey!
Can anybody help me with the part numbers for the doorpads of Zen Minor VXi (type 3)?
Thanks in advance!
Sreehari Krishnan
Part No: 83011M53E54-ASP
Name: TRIM SET FRONT DOOR RH (ZEN MINOR
Price: Rs. 2007

Part No: 83012M53E53-ASP
Name: TRIM SET FRONT DOOR LH (ZEN MINOR
Price: Rs. 2007

Part No: 83706M53E42-ASP
Name: TRIM SET REAR DOOR LH (ZEN MINOR V
Price: Rs. 2041.5

Part No: 83707M53E42-ASP
Name: TRIM SET REAR DOOR RH (ZEN MINOR V
Price: Rs. 2041.5

For the discontinued item, try doing a Live stock search.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2018, 16:28   #762
BHPian

Quote:
Can you kindly post a pic of the damaged part?? It will be helpful.
Highlighted yellow in picture. Completely gone and home for ants, flies and mosquitoes.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg
prithm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th May 2018, 12:00   #763
BHPian

Hello Shashi,
Could you help me with sx4 vdi 2012.
Parts needed- 1)Steering rack bush. Is this available as MGP? i see some websites offering steering rack bush which i need for some noise in mine. A new assembly as per MASS costs a whopping 38k. Am willing to try a bush replacement if possible or any other idea that you may have.
2)Caliper pins both sides- mine have worn making noise.
3)AC vent-left side extreme,mine is silver and grey combination round in shape.
4)OVRM covers-is this part sold separately or entire assembly has top be purchased?

Thanks in advance.
scorpian is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th May 2018, 08:46   #764
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revvharder View Post
Wagonr 2016 lxi
Parts required: front bumper and rear right hand side tail light
Shashi sir any update on my query. Do you recommend buying tail light of the same make from some near by store or should i go with MGP.
revvharder is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th May 2018, 11:44   #765
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian View Post
Hello Shashi,
Could you help me with sx4 vdi 2012.
Parts needed- 1)Steering rack bush. Is this available as MGP? i see some websites offering steering rack bush which i need for some noise in mine. A new assembly as per MASS costs a whopping 38k. Am willing to try a bush replacement if possible or any other idea that you may have.

Steering rack bush is not available in MGP. Unfortunately this is a very common problem in SX4. Its there in my car too. I have just left the problem since the only issue is rattle when going over rough patches of road. I had been told by someone that we could use the bush of the Skoda Rapid and insert it into the rack assembly to eliminate the rattle, but dont remember who gave me this info.
audioholic is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed