Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2018, 14:18   #811
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

@Leoshashi :

I am looking for part number and pricing for these 2 parts of SX4 1.3 diesel. Boodmo says the part number is discontinued by the manufacturer.

1. Gearbox case, RHS
2. Rear brake shoe

Thanks
Old 1st August 2018, 18:31   #812
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Shashi,
Could You help with the part number and price for the rearview camera for the new dzire zxi+ /zdi+?

It's the one which is next to number plate light.
munishsurendra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2018, 07:43   #813
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjish View Post
Hi Shashi

I am looking for the trunk handle for my 2010 Ritz Genus VXI (Limited edition).
Searched in boodmo but not able to locate the right part number.

This VXI model do need any key to open trunk from outside and we can open by pressing the handle when doors are unlocked.

thanks, Ranjish
I believe you need this part:

Part No: 82850M51K00
Name: HANDLE ASSY BACK DOOR LOCK
Price: Rs. 608

To be 100% sure, remove the handle and look for an embossed part number or family code. There is no separate classification for limited edition models. However based on your description, I assume it is a part shared with the Z models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
@leoshashi.

Possible to provide part numbers for the front struts and lower arms of ritz petrol version.
Only the strut element, or the preassembled Strut assembly??

Strut Element:

Part No: 41601M83K12
Name: STRUT ASSY FRONT SPNSN R
Price: Rs.2690

Part No: 41602M83K12
Name: STRUT ASSYFRONT SPNSN L
Price: Rs.2690

Strut Set:

Part No: 41068M83K11
Name: STRUT SET FR SUSP LH (PETROL)
Price: Rs.3160

Part No: 41069M83K11
Name: STRUT SET FR SUSP RH (PETROL)
Price: Rs.3160

Lower Arm:

Part No: 45201M83K01
Name: ARM ASSY FRONT SUSPENSION R
Price: Rs.1362

Part No: 45202M83K01
Name: ARM ASSY FRONT SUSPENSION L
Price: Rs.1362

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
@Leoshashi :

I am looking for part number and pricing for these 2 parts of SX4 1.3 diesel. Boodmo says the part number is discontinued by the manufacturer.

1. Gearbox case, RHS
2. Rear brake shoe

Thanks
Both the below mentioned parts are open for sale.

Part No: 24711M83KA3
Name: CASE TRANSAXLE RIGHT CASE
Price: Rs.6500

Part No: 53200M55K10
Name: SHOE SET BRAKE
Price: Rs.1432

BTW why do you need Transmission Case??

Quote:
Originally Posted by munishsurendra View Post
Shashi,
Could You help with the part number and price for the rearview camera for the new dzire zxi+ /zdi+?

It's the one which is next to number plate light.
Part No: 39970M56R00
Name: CAMERA ASSY, BACK
Price: NA(Link failure in DMS, will update you soon)

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2018, 08:08   #814
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
I
Both the below mentioned parts are open for sale.

Part No: 24711M83KA3
Name: CASE TRANSAXLE RIGHT CASE
Price: Rs.6500

Part No: 53200M55K10
Name: SHOE SET BRAKE
Price: Rs.1432
Thanks buddy

Quote:
BTW why do you need Transmission Case??
There is a minor crack and gear oil leaks from there (but nothing significant). I believe this had happened during the major accident and it was not noticed by workshop guys.
Dr.Naren is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2018, 10:51   #815

Quote:
I believe you need this part:

Part No: 82850M51K00
Name: HANDLE ASSY BACK DOOR LOCK
Price: Rs. 608

To be 100% sure, remove the handle and look for an embossed part number or family code. There is no separate classification for limited edition models. However based on your description, I assume it is a part shared with the Z models.
Thanks Shashi. As you mentioned, I will try to remove the handle to confirm the part number.

thanks, Ranjish
ranjish is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2018, 12:11   #816
BHPian

Hi Shashi,
Can you please share the part number and price of 2004 WagonR's RHS tail light. An imbecile has ignited a lighter against it and burnt off the lower glass area. The internals are working alright. It's just the outer assembly I have to get replaced.

Thanks in Advance.

Quote:

Part No: 44119M84320
Name: BOOT SET DIFF SIDE
Price: Rs. 477
I just got it replaced. The local MGP store took more than 10 days and still couldn't get the part. Once I shot a mail to Maruti, I got the part in next three days. This is why I love Maruti!
Sherlocked is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2018, 13:15   #817
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
Can you please share the part number and price of 2004 WagonR's RHS tail light. An imbecile has ignited a lighter against it and burnt off the lower glass area. The internals are working alright. It's just the outer assembly I have to get replaced.
I was looking for a similar part recently - the Left Tail lamp for our 2016 WagonR. Shashi had helped with the correct part in an earlier post on this thread. Just like your experience, a careless 2 wheeler had nudged the lamp with the brake lever and there was a crack

While at the MGP store, the person at the counter had a great eye for detail and he showed me the tail lamp part numbers for all the WagonR generations before placing the order

I believe this is what you will need (Right side Tail Lamp):
35651M79F00 LAMP UNIT, RR COMB RH

*the Left side tail lamp is:
35671M79F00 LAMP UNIT, RR COMB LH

Also, these are the outer assemblies, other wiring harness, bulbs etc are separate and not included in above.

Quote:
The local MGP store took more than 10 days and still couldn't get the part. Once I shot a mail to Maruti, I got the part in next three days.
Can you share the email ID ?

Last edited by NPV : 4th August 2018 at 13:18.
NPV is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th August 2018, 14:39   #818
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post

I believe this is what you will need (Right side Tail Lamp):
35651M79F00 LAMP UNIT, RR COMB RH

Also, these are the outer assemblies, other wiring harness, bulbs etc are separate and not included in above.
Thanks for sharing. Yes, I need just the outer assembly. Also need the price for it. Shashi must definitely have it.

Quote:
Can you share the email ID ?
I sent the mail to contact@maruti.co.in.
Sherlocked is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th August 2018, 15:14   #819
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Also need the price for it.
I sent the mail to contact@maruti.co.in.
On boodmo it is Rs.560, Shashi should have the right MGP price.

Thanks for the email ID. It's already a week since I ordered the Left side Tail Lamp unit and the Store still hasn't received it, will email to Maruti if part is not received by Wednesday next week.
NPV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2018, 16:41   #820
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
On boodmo it is Rs.560, Shashi should have the right MGP price.
It is indeed Rs. 560.
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th August 2018, 09:30   #821

Hi Shashi,

I am planning to install rear defogger in my 2001 Zen and came to know through another thread that you've done a complete R&D for the same. So kindly help me out with the query.

Model: ZEN
Variant: Classic
Parts required:

1. Rear defogger windshield, outer weather strip, switch, wiring harnesses and relays involved. I do have an idea about the left and right wirings that are present within the boot, but I'm clueless about what wiring goes from front to back. Since I do have the OEM rear wash/wiper (factory installed), and I haven't stripped down anything yet to check, is there any provision in the current wiring set or I'll have to put a new one? I do see an empty slot in the fuse box, so I'm doubtful if there's any wiring pre-installed. Please share part numbers and the cost.

2. Also I need part number for the front wipers linkage assembly.

Good day,
Amandeep.
Old 6th August 2018, 14:12   #822
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsgill View Post
Hi Shashi,

I am planning to install rear defogger in my 2001 Zen and came to know through another thread that you've done a complete R&D for the same. So kindly help me out with the query.

Model: ZEN
Variant: Classic
Parts required:

1. Rear defogger windshield, outer weather strip, switch, wiring harnesses and relays involved. I do have an idea about the left and right wirings that are present within the boot, but I'm clueless about what wiring goes from front to back. Since I do have the OEM rear wash/wiper (factory installed), and I haven't stripped down anything yet to check, is there any provision in the current wiring set or I'll have to put a new one? I do see an empty slot in the fuse box, so I'm doubtful if there's any wiring pre-installed. Please share part numbers and the cost.

2. Also I need part number for the front wipers linkage assembly.

Good day,
Amandeep.
The single piece rear windshield with defogger for Zen type 1 has been discontinued. It is now available in packs of 5, but even that is available in limited stock at warehouse. Its production has ended. Also a lot of parts like harness,controller etc has been discontinued.

VXi glass of Type 2 Zen is open for sale, but that won't fit in your boot.

2. Get Denso's link assembly(non MGP). It will be cheaper and exactly same in quality.

Denso's internal part number for Zen: SR159800-0632
Price: Rs. 436

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 6th August 2018 at 14:20.
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th August 2018, 07:52   #823
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Shashi,

Model Name- Vitara Brezza
Variant- ZDi+
Part Required - Service Manual.

Model Name- New S-Cross
Variant- Alpha/Zeta
Part Required - Service Manual. Also if pdf of owner's manual is available for the new S-Cross.
BoneCollector is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th August 2018, 00:43   #824
BHPian

I was planning on changing the power window switches on my Ertiga to the auto ones in Baleno.
Any idea if the switches are available separately or they are part of the entire switch assembly with the mirror controls.
If available separately can you share the part number for the same, and if it's possible to get the auto functionality to work properly just by changing the switches.

Thank you!!
Old 13th August 2018, 00:59   #825
Senior - BHPian

Hello Shashi,

Model Name- 2014 Swift (2nd gen pre-facelift)
Variant- Zxi

1. Can I get the part number and price for rear wiper assembly? With that, I mean the entire unit. Mine has become a bit flimsy and plastic colour has faded, so I am considering replacing the entire unit. Would also like to know if the plastic cover is available separately or not?

2. Would also like to know part number and price of the top portion of the centre console, the place where many people stick divinity idols or perfumes.

Thanks in advance!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks