Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2018, 18:54   #856
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_driven View Post
Yes. Checked at MASS but they don't have the wiper assembly in stock. For some reason, they are quoting Rs. 700+ for it which makes me think that they want to change the entire arm instead of wiper assembly.
Did you check if the box you received from boodmo has the label with part details and if that matches the part number that Shashi gave you (38340M75J00) ?

It may also be that the wrong part was inside the box and you ended up with the 19" blade!

Instead of trying at the MASS, can you try at any local MGP store (I guess there will be many around Delhi where you stay) ?
Old 26th October 2018, 19:59   #857
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Did you check if the box you received from boodmo has the label with part details and if that matches the part number that Shashi gave you (38340M75J00) ?
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-screenshot_20181026194109.png

There is a label but not from MGP. I have requested for a refund and will be returning the product.

Quote:
Instead of trying at the MASS, can you try at any local MGP store (I guess there will be many around Delhi where you stay) ?
Yes I will try now. There are a few but spare part stockists, in general, consider a rear wiper unnecessary and give wierd looks when I ask for one.
Old 6th November 2018, 09:08   #858
BHPian

Hi Shashi,

Not a part per se, but I'm dying to gift a Baleno toy car for my toddler - his mom's car

This is the part no: 99000-79N12-RA3 and is freely available in the UK.

Can I order this from the nearest MGP store in Mumbai? Would I have to pay customs + shipping etc? It's already at 9 GBP and frankly, isn't worth more than that.

Thanks!
Old 9th November 2018, 22:42   #859
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_himan View Post
Hi Shashi,

Not a part per se, but I'm dying to gift a Baleno toy car for my toddler - his mom's car

This is the part no: 99000-79N12-RA3 and is freely available in the UK.

Can I order this from the nearest MGP store in Mumbai? Would I have to pay customs + shipping etc? It's already at 9 GBP and frankly, isn't worth more than that.

Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply. While my system cannot give more details about such items, I have been trying to get more details about it, and it seems it cannot be ordered through Maruti's systems in India. It comes under Promotional category, and I'll let you know if I get any lead.

Regards
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th November 2018, 19:38   #860
Distinguished - BHPian

Hello Shashi, can you please give me the part numbers of Accelerator, Clutch and brake pedal rubber for Zen? Is there is sporty pedal kit available? Thanks
Old 11th November 2018, 09:39   #861
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
I'll try
The following pictures are from the long term ownership report of a Baleno by Bhpian kskthere.

Steering Column Assembly - MRP on box

Name:  Screenshot_20181111092019912_com.brave.browser540x729.png
Views: 2134
Size:  444.3 KB

Steering Column Assembly - Final bill

Name:  Screenshot_20181111092146078_com.brave.browser540x177.png
Views: 1562
Size:  110.8 KB

Could you tell us why there is a difference of ₹10k between the two? Is the price charged in the bill the amount that is reimbursed to the dealer by Maruti? Meaning thereby that it is also the cost at which the dealer buys it?

And the MRP on the box is the price at which the customer is sold the unit?

A markup of ₹10k is a bit too much, I think.
Old 11th November 2018, 10:06   #862
BHPian

I am looking at changing the ORVM, front and rear suspension overhaul for my Esteem. Where could I source OEM parts for the same?
Old 11th November 2018, 13:23   #863
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suku_patel_22 View Post
I am looking at changing the ORVM, front and rear suspension overhaul for my Esteem. Where could I source OEM parts for the same?
1. Find out the part numbers - you can try using sites like oriparts dot com and locate the specific parts by your car model year, variant, OR just give the details of your car to @Leoshashi here on this thread and he can help you with the relevant part #'s

2. Order the parts online on sites like boodmo dot com OR at any of the local MGP stores in your city
NPV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th November 2018, 14:00   #864
BHPian

Quote:
2. Order the parts online on sites like boodmo dot com OR at any of the local MGP stores in your city
Is bodomo reliable? I was going through a thread that had quite a few negative reviews for that site.
Old 11th November 2018, 14:29   #865
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Is bodomo reliable?
That is a question, an absolute black and white answer to which is, unfortunately, not available. Boodmo is like the Indian monsoons - unpredictable!

What you can however do is to look for part numbers on oriparts, note them down (including the alternatives) and then approach the nearest MGP store to place an order.

Now, you may wonder - if it is that easy, then what is this thread doing on the forum? Well, oriparts or a proper parts manual can give you model specific part numbers. But Leoshashi's magical touch comes to the fore in his knowledge of the availability (open/closed) of the required parts, their interchangeability and serviceability.

So, until he chips in with his comments, you could get busy browsing oriparts without actually ordering anything .
dailydriver is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 11th November 2018, 15:37   #866
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Hello Shashi, can you please give me the part numbers of Accelerator, Clutch and brake pedal rubber for Zen? Is there is sporty pedal kit available? Thanks
Part Number: 49451M60B00
Name: PAD, ACCELERATOR PEDAL
Price: Rs.8

Part Number: 49751M79001
Part Name: PAD, PEDAL
Price: Rs. 8
Quantity needed: 2

Both these pads are available on Boodmo(ready stock).

Another option for brake pedal pads is the crisscross pattern which comes with new Gen Marutis, unlike the dotted pattern which is stock on Zen. Do have a look.

Part Number: 49751M58J00
Name: PAD, PEDAL
Price: Rs. 12

Sporty pedal kit for Zen has been discontinued. It needed drilling. However you can get sporty pedals at NEXA and MGA section of Arena showrooms. But they include only brake and clutch pads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydriver View Post
Could you tell us why there is a difference of ₹10k between the two? Is the price charged in the bill the amount that is reimbursed to the dealer by Maruti? Meaning thereby that it is also the cost at which the dealer buys it?
The price you see is the price without taxes, also known as taxable amount. Tax is calculated later, in the lower part of the bill, together which forms the MRP you see on the box.

Quote:
Quote:
1. Find out the part numbers - you can try using sites like oriparts dot com and locate the specific parts by your car model year, variant, OR just give the details of your car to @Leoshashi here on this thread and he can help you with the relevant part #'s

Quote:
Is bodomo reliable? I was going through a thread that had quite a few negative reviews for that site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydriver View Post
That is a question, an absolute black and white answer to which is, unfortunately, not available. Boodmo is like the Indian monsoons - unpredictable!

What you can however do is to look for part numbers on oriparts, note them down (including the alternatives) and then approach the nearest MGP store to place an order.

Now, you may wonder - if it is that easy, then what is this thread doing on the forum? Well, oriparts or a proper parts manual can give you model specific part numbers. But Leoshashi's magical touch comes to the fore in his knowledge of the availability (open/closed) of the required parts, their interchangeability and serviceability.

So, until he chips in with his comments, you could get busy browsing oriparts without actually ordering anything .
Oriparts is a bit tricky to use, specially for old cars which had a long product life and came with multiple iterations. You may put your query here, I'll try my best to help you out as soon as possible.

Regarding Boodmo and its service, let me assure you they are not at fault when they fail to deliver a part quickly. Once they receive your order, its placed with their nearby spares stockist. Then sometimes order goes in back order. So its not in their control. I know people who have been waiting for spares for their Hyundais for over two months. Its the supply system of manufacturer which is to be blamed here, rather than Boodmo. I had placed an order worth 5k, except three or four items, all have been delivered over a period of 1 month. Some came as quickly as within a week.

Since this question is about Maruti, I can assure you that 90% orders do get honoured. One tip while dealing with Boodmo: Give them atleast a month's time. Unless the part is readily available on Boodmo, never place orders there in case of emergency.

Or if you have a reliable MGP stockist near your place, they usually are the best bet of getting spares quickly once order is placed.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 14th November 2018, 20:44   #867
BHPian

Need Start Stop Switch For Ertiga Hybrid

Dear Friends

The start stop switch through which the engine cuts off when the vehicle is in neutral gear and stationary & starts when the clutch is pressed has been bitten by Rat Menace. Hence the start stop function is not working at the moment.

When inquired about the switch , I was told that the whole Shaft Assy,Gear shift & Select has to be purchased. The switch is a component of the above part. The whole part cost between Rs 4000-5000.

I request anyone who can provide me with switch.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-08e658d39cc940d8ba9c60ac0be7b925.jpg  

Old 14th November 2018, 21:13   #868
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Need Start Stop Switch For Ertiga Hybrid

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-shaf...elect-6789164/

This shows a 3k price tag, you may want to check with a good local parts shop for pricing if you think Maruti is charging you a lot.The chances of them giving you just that bit for a price is also high. I have seen this here where they open the parts pack and give you just the gaskets or fastners etc.

OT: Me and my friends would do anything to get that Rat, genius has figured out how to solve the SHVS menace.
Old 15th November 2018, 10:15   #869
BHPian

Re: Need Start Stop Switch For Ertiga Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosfactor View Post
https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-shaf...elect-6789164/

This shows a 3k price tag, you may want to check with a good local parts shop for pricing if you think Maruti is charging you a lot.The chances of them giving you just that bit for a price is also high. I have seen this here where they open the parts pack and give you just the gaskets or fastners etc.

OT: Me and my friends would do anything to get that Rat, genius has figured out how to solve the SHVS menace.

I do not see the switch in that part no you have showed. the place where the swicth is located only shows a hole. Also in the compatibility list Ertiga Hybrid is not mentioned. I think this is for older ertiga without hybrid.

If you can source out the swicth I would be very grateful.
Also you were talking about to solve the SHVS menace please elaborate.
Old 15th November 2018, 14:55   #870
BHPian

Hi,

I have an Alto Lx 2007. It has developed a hole in the 'exhaust system component' which is present on the underbelly of the car below the drivers seat (pic attached). It is creating a weird noise when the engine is running (even when car is stationary, in gear or neutral). I think its No.14 on this page: http://oriparts.com/7/45/3262/818456?

Is it the catalytic convertor or muffler or silencer or case? How much does it cost? Boodmo says its a 'case' and price around Rs.8000. https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-case_catalyst-6790111/

MASS said its 'silencer box' and price around Rs.2000.

If someone could tell me what is it? Its price and Part No.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-alto-silencer-marked.jpg  

Last edited by guptavis : 15th November 2018 at 14:58.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks