Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2018, 10:33   #901
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Was searching for something else and came across this:

Part Number: 99000M79N12-BLR
Name: DIE CAST BALENO
Category: AA(Accessories)
Price: Rs. 3210

Regards,
Shashi

Thanks Shashi. Slight correction - the part number is 99000-79N12-BLR.

However, the pricing is atrocious for a 1:43 Kinsmart quality diecast…there are no wing mirrors for god’s sake. If Autoart was to make it, would’ve picked it up! So, giving it a miss.
d_himan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2019, 13:16   #902
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Sir, Old Baleno front windshield - Can you please get me the pricing for it.

I got a crack on the glass and before deciding to repair it, want to check if it is worth paying and buying a new one.
Old 7th January 2019, 14:13   #903
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenoed_ View Post
Sir, Old Baleno front windshield - Can you please get me the pricing for it.

I got a crack on the glass and before deciding to repair it, want to check if it is worth paying and buying a new one.
Part No: 84511M60G80
Name: GLASS FR WINDSHIELD(GREEN)
Price: Rs. 4805

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th January 2019, 16:15   #904
BHPian

Hi Sashi, could you please help me out with the part number for the hydraulic strut that holds holds up the rear hatch (Car model Swift Vxi 2010 abs). The current one has got really weak and has to be held up against the head, which is really a pain, as you can imagine!
Old 12th January 2019, 16:34   #905
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Ranger View Post
Hi Sashi, could you please help me out with the part number for the hydraulic strut that holds holds up the rear hatch (Car model Swift Vxi 2010 abs). The current one has got really weak and has to be held up against the head, which is really a pain, as you can imagine!
Part No: 81850M75J01
Part Name: BALANCER COMP, BACK DOOR, RH
Price: Rs. 394

Part No: 81860M75J01
Part Name: BALANCER COMP, BACK DOOR, LH
Price: Rs. 394

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th January 2019, 15:38   #906
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I am yet to update my system with the recent launches, Ciaz and Ertiga. Will let you know as soon as I am done.
Hi Shashi,

Any updates on the above?

Also, please bear and help me with this long list.

Car: M800 1987
Parts: Front Fenders, fender Indicators, Bonnet, Front Bumper, Front bumper park lamps + Indicator (full orange), front grille, All 4 door cards, hatch door card, headliner, cabin lamp, headlamps, tail lamps, 800 Dx and Maruti Suzuki Monograms.

Sorry for the exhaustive list, trying to restore our 800 with period correct stuff. Thanks in advance.
Old 14th January 2019, 16:27   #907
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIV3R View Post
Hi Shashi,

Any updates on the above?
Not Yet, not getting time. Hopefully by Feb first week.

Quote:
Also, please bear and help me with this long list.

Sorry for the exhaustive list, trying to restore our 800 with period correct stuff. Thanks in advance.
Pleasure is mine. I'm always ready to get associated with any old Maruti restoration.

I'll surely get you the part numbers, for the time being, I am classifying the items as per their availability:

Hard to Get/Rare Item:

1. Bonnet: Your car will need bonnet opener model. So pickup a good bonnet from scrap. The new models lack that hole.

2. Front straight slat grill: Next to impossible to source brand new.

Bonnet and Grill for 1986 to 1994 M800. Notice the bonnet opener which this car gets, with Maruti emblem. You'll need bonnet opener with inverted triangle red logo.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img20180907wa0116.jpg

3. Original Door cards: They were silver/ light greyish. Now you can get dark grey Type 2 ones.

The original doorcard for your model:

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-image_7.1.jpg

What's available now:

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img20180907wa0110.jpg

Moderately difficult:

1. Headlights. They have been discontinued by Maruti and are fast depleting. However, Minda make HL is available on Amazon for 800 Type 1.

Regarding Emblems: 1987 M800 got only Maruti Suzuki Emblem in STD variant, and Deluxe badge in Italics for Deluxe Variant. There was NO DX badge. Later, after 1988 or 1989, STD variant started getting Hindi Maruti sticker(Difficult to get, but can help you). Which variant is your 800??

1987 M800 STD rear, notice the emblem
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_2406_edited.jpg

1986 M800 Deluxe. Notice the deluxe emblem in italics

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-dsc03397-640x480.jpg

1992 M800 STD: Notice hindi maruti sticker

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img20180907wa0122.jpg

Other difficult to get parts are:

1. Bonnet opener with inverted red diamond logo.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img20170209wa0024.jpg

2. Wheel centre chrome cap.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_2341.jpg

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 18th January 2019, 18:33   #908
Senior - BHPian

Re: My 2016 Maruti Gypsy King Hardtop

Quote:
These manuals are ordered the same way the normal spares are ordered. All replies like Manuals are only for MASS is plain BS!!
But that's what the parts dealers say when we ask for manuals and there's nothing I can do to get hold of Manuals. I did manage to get a parts catalogue for my Celerio though.
Is there any dealer you know where I can order these?
Old 18th January 2019, 19:00   #909
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
But that's what the parts dealers say when we ask for manuals and there's nothing I can do to get hold of Manuals. I did manage to get a parts catalogue for my Celerio though.
Is there any dealer you know where I can order these?
Boodmo is good as of now for manuals. Albeit a bit too slow. But that's not their fault as the distribution for such manuals is very slow from Maruti's end. And it will become only worse with time since they are now moving to DMS based manuals.
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th January 2019, 22:34   #910
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Boodmo is good as of now for manuals. Albeit a bit too slow. But that's not their fault as the distribution for such manuals is very slow from Maruti's end. And it will become only worse with time since they are now moving to DMS based manuals.
Thanks.
Gypsy LHD/RHD parts catalogue is available. The Army one is not there. Workshop Manuals of Celerio and Gypsy are also not there.
Old 23rd January 2019, 10:58   #911
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Part No: 51100-61G01
Name: CYLINDER ASSY BRAKE MASTER
Price: Rs. 12295
Hi Leoshashi, couple of queries about the above post :
1) Is the part number same for all the Baleno models - I mean, BS-II, BS-III etc ?

2) Do you still see it in the Maruti part ordering system ? Asking because the local parts dealer tells me that Maruti has locked/obsoleted this part.

Thanks !!!
Old 23rd January 2019, 12:00   #912
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Hi Leoshashi, couple of queries about the above post :
1) Is the part number same for all the Baleno models - I mean, BS-II, BS-III etc ?
As per my system, Yes. The original part number was 51100-61G00. That is now discontinued and Maruti had introduced another updated part(of the same family, and hence compatible) as 51100-61G01.

Quote:
2) Do you still see it in the Maruti part ordering system ? Asking because the local parts dealer tells me that Maruti has locked/obsoleted this part.
Checked just now, the part 51100-61G01 is Open for Sale. Also confirmed this with my nearest parts dealer. G00 is closed for obvious reasons. Offer them an advance and ask to place an order. Else, you may try on Boodmo(will take a longer time to procure though).

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2019, 12:06   #913
Senior - BHPian

Thanks, Shashi. Yes, am planning to pay & order it with the nearest dealer (Indus Motors) who said it is available for ordering.

@Others, anyone replaced the Baleno Brake Master Assembly with another aftermarket part that's cheaper ? Asking because the spares guy at Indus mentioned about the possibility of such a part existing and that he will let me know.
supremeBaleno is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2019, 18:21   #914
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Thanks, Shashi. Yes, am planning to pay & order it with the nearest dealer (Indus Motors) who said it is available for ordering.

@Others, anyone replaced the Baleno Brake Master Assembly with another aftermarket part that's cheaper ? Asking because the spares guy at Indus mentioned about the possibility of such a part existing and that he will let me know.
I'd recommend you to post this query in this thread, there will be a better chance of getting some innovative info about compatible part.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modif...eno-sedan.html (Cheaper options: Spare parts for the Baleno sedan)

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th January 2019, 22:38   #915
Senior - BHPian

Shashi, Can you please check - 99500M64M00-74E . Is this for 1.3MJD or for 1.6 or for both? Is it available for ordering, how much does it cost?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks