Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2020, 00:48   #1246
BHPian

Re: Maruti Alto 800 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpzonwheels View Post
Swapped Alto's IRVM with old gen wagonr's IRVM. Night driving will be lot more easier now. Boodmo delivered the product within 3 days.Thanks brother

Sorry for going , I have a 2012 (2nd generation blue eyed) Wagon R LXI, it doesn't have Day/Night IRVM, and sometimes, I had the high beam glare of bigger vehicles behind me hitting my eyes through the IRVM. In the pictures you posted, there's a reading light assembly attached to it, but in my Wagon R, the reading light is a separate unit.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20201004_174605.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20201004_174622.jpg

@LeoShashi, can you please share the part number of day/night IRVM which is compatible for Wagon R 2012 model? I also tried searching for it on boodmo, even the top of the line Wagon R VXI also comes without a Day/Night IRVM. https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-mirr..._view-6788497/

In the above link, I looked at the list of compatible vehicles, there are many models from Maruti suzuki stable which are compatible with that particular mirror. I saw Swift LXI/LDI and VXI/VDI models among them.

So I immediately checked ZXI/ZDI compatible rear view mirrors and fortunately I found this mirror which has day/night adjustable feature.

Do you think this mirror would fit in 2012 Wagon-R LXI? It is mentioned in the below links that this IRVM is compatible for WagonR LXI from 2013 model onwards. I thought only the front grille and bumper are changed in facelift without change in interiors. The same IRVM is compatible with your XL6 aswell. Can you please post a picture of your IRVM and it's supporting cap, is it similar to my WagonR?

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-irvm1.png

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-irvm2.png

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-mirr..._view-6788498/

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-8470...16gs-36625592/

edit: Did a simple google search for XL6 IRVM and it redirected me to Team-BHP's official review thread of XL6 by CrazyDriver here (Maruti XL6 : Official Review)

The IRVM holder cap looks almost similar to the one I have on my Wagon R.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-2019marutixl614.jpg

Last edited by WhiteSierra : 5th October 2020 at 01:02. Reason: mentioned in the post
Old 5th October 2020, 07:48   #1247
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Alto 800 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSierra View Post
@LeoShashi, can you please share the part number of day/night IRVM which is compatible for Wagon R 2012 model?
Try Old Gen Dzire's IRVM/XL6s IRVM. They will be a direct fit. Infact XL6 uses IRVM from First gen Dzire.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th October 2020, 14:05   #1248
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi Shashi,

I am planning to get the alloy for the spare wheel of my car. Mine is MS Baleno May'17 manufactured.
While looking for alloys on BOODMO, got 2 different sellers with different product codes (please refer the attached pics). Now which one is the correct one to go for?
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-option2.png  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-option1.png  

Agarwal_Aayush is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 10:39   #1249
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agarwal_Aayush View Post
Hi Shashi,

I am planning to get the alloy for the spare wheel of my car. Mine is MS Baleno May'17 manufactured.
While looking for alloys on BOODMO, got 2 different sellers with different product codes (please refer the attached pics). Now which one is the correct one to go for?
Both are similar in every way. Get the cheaper one. Price difference is due to different vendor may be. You will see this in Maruti a lot. Just as an example, M800 type 2 has 3 options for wheel rims. All are same in every way except price.

Regards,
Shashi

PS: Cheaper one isn't in stock, expect atleast 1-3 weeks before it will reach you.

Last edited by Leoshashi : 8th October 2020 at 10:40.
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 14:17   #1250
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamer012 View Post
Hi, is there engine cover available for the petrol engine in swift / ignis?
You mean engine guard at the bottom? For Swift, Yes.

Links:

1. In my XL6: Link1 (My first car: 2020 Maruti Suzuki XL6 Alpha MT Review)

2. Plug and Play in New Swift: Link2 (Maruti Swift : Official Review)

For Ignis, I don't think it will be that straightforward. I did check in my mom's car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikku.dk View Post
Can you provide the part number of cabin filter for S presso? Even on last service, Indus motors service center was not able to fit a cabin filter
When I was planning for S Presso, I did explore this and either New Swift's(95850M55R00) or WagonR's(95850M69RB0) filter looked probable. Since I upgraded to XL6, I left this midway. There is nothing mentioned in parts manual, although there is a provision for filter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFF-EIGHT-BEE View Post
I have a bit different query and I hope this is the right thread for it. Actually I want to know what tool is used to open the gearbox drain nut for Maruti 800? Is it a allen nut or a hex? I can't find what kind of nut is used in the gearbox drain.
This is what I have:

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20201008_120226.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20201008_120234.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20201008_120237.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20201008_120243.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash_v12 View Post
Shashi, would it possible to fit Dzire Z+ (2018) on a Dzire VXI models? Would it be a direct fit or is there some different wiring? Could you please mention the part number and price for it?

Thanks!
Akashdeep
Sorry buddy, your query isn't clear. You seem to have missed some word in between. Kindly check once

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 14:23   #1251
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post

For Ignis, I don't think it will be that straightforward. I did check in my mom's car.
Thanks for the response, No I did not mean engine guard, I meant engine cover, first thing you see once you lift the hood.
Old 8th October 2020, 14:28   #1252
BHPian

Quote:
Both are similar in every way. Get the cheaper one. Price difference is due to different vendor may be. You will see this in Maruti a lot. Just as an example, M800 type 2 has 3 options for wheel rims. All are same in every way except price.

Regards,
Shashi

PS: Cheaper one isn't in stock, expect atleast 1-3 weeks before it will reach you.
Thank you Shashi. The difference was good enough for me to get second thoughts on the cheaper one. With your clarification, I will go forward with the cheaper option.
I will order it once it is available.
Agarwal_Aayush is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 14:32   #1253
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamer012 View Post
Thanks for the response, No I did not mean engine guard, I meant engine cover, first thing you see once you lift the hood.
No, however you can get something which older K series engines had, if you are fine with changing the air intake arrangement. Will cover the "nude" look.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-marutiswiftxtra01.jpg

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 14:47   #1254
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sorry buddy, your query isn't clear. You seem to have missed some word in between. Kindly check once
Regards,
Shashi
I mean to ask if the LED Headlamps that are standard fit on the ZXI+/ZDI+ models on the Swift or Dzire can be a direct replacement for the headlights that come on the V models or is there some change that has to be made. Could you also mention the part number and the price?
akash_v12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 18:19   #1255
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Now which one is the correct one to go for?
As Shashi said, price difference could be due to different vendor. IIRC Maruti changed the colour of stock Baleno alloys sometime in 2017 from silver to grey. You might want to get in touch with Boodmo support for more clarity. If you're in Gurgaon, why not just order it from a nearby outlet?

Quote:
I believe this underbody cover is exclusively for new platform cars. Do you know of such a thing for old Swift (2014) even if it involves some jugaad?

Last edited by self_driven : 8th October 2020 at 18:20.
self_driven is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 19:15   #1256
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Thank you Shashi. The difference was good enough for me to get second thoughts on the cheaper one. With your clarification, I will go forward with the cheaper option.
I will order it once it is available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by self_driven View Post
If you're in Gurgaon, why not just order it from a nearby outlet?
+1. Gurgaon People are so lucky that they can get even rare parts in a day. When in Delhi, I get my parts from Alva Auto MGP store. Chaps there are very professional and get me any part I ask.

Quote:
As Shashi said, price difference could be due to different vendor. IIRC Maruti changed the colour of stock Baleno alloys sometime in 2017 from silver to grey. You might want to get in touch with Boodmo support for more clarity.
No, cannot be. Some Gyaan(hope you don't mind) for you. See those 3 letters? 27N. They are for shade description. 27N is silver, 5PK is black, T01 is grey(for plastic trims) and so on.

Quote:
I believe this underbody cover is exclusively for new platform cars. Do you know of such a thing for old Swift (2014) even if it involves some jugaad?
You may try, at the max you will have to drill some holes in plastic trims. Or, consider getting one fabricated using aluminium sheets. Please go through this site: https://www.skid-plate.com/ You will get many ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash_v12 View Post
I mean to ask if the LED Headlamps that are standard fit on the ZXI+/ZDI+ models on the Swift or Dzire can be a direct replacement for the headlights that come on the V models or is there some change that has to be made. Could you also mention the part number and the price?
Physically there won't be any issue, but the connectors will be an issue. Cost wise, it will be around 40k for the pair. Part numbers of HL will be 35121M55RB0 and 35321M55RB0.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 19:38   #1257
BHPian

Quote:
As Shashi said, price difference could be due to different vendor. IIRC Maruti changed the colour of stock Baleno alloys sometime in 2017 from silver to grey. You might want to get in touch with Boodmo support for more clarity. If you're in Gurgaon, why not just order it from a nearby outlet?
Call it the habit of getting everything online in Covid days has had a toll on me I guess that I didn't think of getting it from the spare parts shop
I will call up the nearest outlet for the price and color, also will be asking my service center as well, they also kept the alloys IIRC.
Agarwal_Aayush is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 20:18   #1258
BHPian

Hi
Model- Alto (2020)
Non-illuminated door sill guard
I cannot find the part number. please help
Old 8th October 2020, 20:55   #1259
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpzonwheels View Post
Hi
Model- Alto (2020)
Non-illuminated door sill guard
I cannot find the part number. please help
Part number: 990J0M53MP6-010/020
Price: Rs. 550/1350

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 21:06   #1260
BHPian

Thank you. I tried to order through boodmo but there is no picture available in it. Do you have any picture ?
Quote:
Part number: 990J0M53MP6-010/020
Price: Rs. 550/1350

Regards,
Shashi

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks