Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2017, 22:34   #121
BHPian

re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
I can try to help you with the exact part number if you can post a picture of the leak. Also, leaks can be tricky-a crankcase oil seal leak is often confused as a gearbox leak.

The seat has umpteen parts, mentioning all the part numbers can be a tedious job. Any specific part??

Regards,
Shashi
Hi,
basically my front driver seat is bent ,it kind of twisted that is the back frame.
so i wanted the part no of both cushions and back and bottom frame .
sorry to bother you.thank you
regards chetan

Note from Mod:
Please take the time to type your posts properly and use correct capitalization. Also, use spaces after punctuations marks, but not before them.
Ensure that you look at this thread before posting further :
Link

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th April 2017 at 12:53. Reason: Please see the note that has been left at the end of your post
chetan5678 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 5th April 2017, 02:21   #122
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetan5678 View Post
Hi,
basically my front driver seat is bent ,it kind of twisted that is the back frame.
so i wanted the part no of both cushions and back and bottom frame .
sorry to bother you.thank you
regards chetan

Note from Mod:
Please take the time to type your posts properly and use correct capitalization. Also, use spaces after punctuations marks, but not before them.
Ensure that you look at this thread before posting further :
Link

Part No: 85105M79G00
Name: CUSHION SUB ASSY FRONT SEAT
Price: Rs. 1147.5

Part No: 85305M79G00
Name: BACK SUB ASSYFRONT SEAT

Attaching a picture for easier reference

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 6th April 2017, 11:49   #123
BHPian

Leoshashi,thank you so much your help is immensely appreciated.

I have a few more queries.

I need zen type 2 body moulding,the ones that are stuck to the doors,its black long strips.This is for the model before the change in headlamps took place.

Secondly can we buy wiring or electrical diagram service manuals? I am looking for the sx4 vdi.
Your help in this would be appreciated.

Our local MGA stockist has mentioned to me on many occasions that zen mpfi parts are no longer available, can you confirm if this is true or this guys are not ordering on purpose.They have actually said that no parts whatsoever would now be available for the zen mpfi.
Do you have any contact from where we could buy parts?
Old 6th April 2017, 16:09   #124
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian View Post
I need zen type 2 body moulding,the ones that are stuck to the doors,its black long strips.This is for the model before the change in headlamps took place.
Part No: 99000M24120-300
Part Name: MOULDING SET BODY(ZEN)
Listed as:AA(MGA)
Price: Rs. 1074

Quote:
Secondly can we buy wiring or electrical diagram service manuals? I am looking for the sx4 vdi.
Yes they can be bought in the same way you order normal MGP spares. In case of some models, wiring diagram is available separately. But I couldn't find the same for SX4. So may be it comes as a part of the service manual/supplementary manual. Request you to visit your MASS and check it, before placing an order.

Part No: 99500M55K01-74E
Name: SERVICE MANUAL SX4 VOL. 1 & 2
Price: Rs. 3687

Part No: 99510M55K20-74E
Name: SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICE MANUAL SX4 D
Price: Rs.1800

Quote:
Our local MGA stockist has mentioned to me on many occasions that zen mpfi parts are no longer available, can you confirm if this is true or this guys are not ordering on purpose.They have actually said that no parts whatsoever would now be available for the zen mpfi.
Its utter crap. For the Zen, no major part has been discontinued(except a few cosmetic parts like 2 door zen's exhaust tip etc). The Zen was last produced in 2006, and even if the 10 year period is over, the spares are still in production.

They do these things on purpose, reasons being
1. Zen is not a Swift(a hot selling model). So its pointless to keep ready stock of not so common spares.
2. They refrain from placing an order because most of the spares are cheaply priced. Suppose you need a vent which carries MRP of Rs. 150. They'll gain approx 10% money per sale. Placing the order involves some steps like searching for part number, placing order in DMS, etc. Why take so much pain for just 15 rupees?? Its easier to say that part is closed.
3. Some small parts and some larger ones come in pack of 5 ,10, 50. This happens mainly when models are discontinued. Suppose you need a grill, which comes in a pack of 5. What will they do with the remaining 4?? So they say that part is closed.

They should understand two things, that a. you are an informed customer and b. you are a serious customer.

For part a, do all your homework before going there. Keep all the part numbers ready. This is the purpose of this thread, to arm the BHPians with all the information. This way, they won't be able to fool you. For part b, offer them an advance straightaway.

Even I have faced days where I have been denied spares, citing some silly story. And this happened just a couple of years ago. I took this as a challenge, and today, they have to think twice before saying NO to me.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 6th April 2017 at 16:11.
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 7th April 2017, 21:02   #125
BHPian

Model Name-Maruti Ritz
Variant-ZXi, 2010
Parts Required:
1. Rear interior left side quarter panel trim
2. Water Pump
3. Rear fog lamp assembly(is the lens separately available?)
sumitsinha0280 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th April 2017, 23:57   #126
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitsinha0280 View Post
Model Name-Maruti Ritz
Variant-ZXi, 2010
Parts Required:
1. Rear interior left side quarter panel trim
2. Water Pump
3. Rear fog lamp assembly(is the lens separately available?)
Part No: 76180M83K00-P4Z
Name: TRIM QTR INNER LOWER LH
Price: Rs. 639

Part No: 17400M67L00/10/20
Name: PUMP ASSY WATER
Price: Rs. 899/931/1418

Part No: 36570M83K00
Name: LAMP ASSY REAR FOG
Price: Rs. 432

Part No: 36572M75J00
Part Name: LENS
Price: Rs. 162
Leoshashi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 8th April 2017, 07:19   #127
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Yes they can be bought in the same way you order normal MGP spares. In case of some models, wiring diagram is available separately.
Regards,
Shashi
Hi Shashi, you are an encyclopedia for things related to Maruti. Thanks a lot. Now my requirement, I have a Brezza ZDi+ and intend to keep it for a longer period. Can you provide me with the service manual part number for it?

Thanks.
Old 8th April 2017, 09:44   #128
Senior - BHPian

I needed the part number/cost of the Driveshaft nut for an Esteem. Its the nut the holds the driveshaft on the kingpin

I dont have maruti parts diagram but here's a picture of the Mitusbishi one...the part I needed is 32182, I hope this explains which nut I'm talking about

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-ds-nut.jpg
Old 8th April 2017, 09:55   #129
BHPian

Hi, i am rebuilding carburettor of my M-800(old type 1997 make), can i have the part numbers for:-
1- Carburettor gasket kit(every possible gasket contained in the carburettor)
2- Does the Maruti provides any rebuild kit for the Carburettor? If yes then find the part number for that too.
3- Intake manifold gasket.
4- Mechanical fuel pump.
Thanks.
Old 8th April 2017, 14:53   #130
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
I have a Brezza ZDi+ and intend to keep it for a longer period. Can you provide me with the service manual part number for it?

Thanks.
When I checked in March, the distribution of Service manuals to 3rd party hadn't begun. They first distribute it to all their dealer workshops and MASSes. Then the part is listed under normal sale. I will keep you informed once I am updated with the part number of the service manual.

As of now, you can purchase the parts catalogue.

Part Number: 99000M24120-990
Name: VITARA BREZZA PART CATALOGUE
Price: Rs.185

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyBoi View Post
I needed the part number/cost of the Driveshaft nut for an Esteem. Its the nut the holds the driveshaft on the kingpin

I dont have maruti parts diagram but here's a picture of the Mitusbishi one...the part I needed is 32182, I hope this explains which nut I'm talking about
Is this the one??(Highlighted in red). If yes then the details are:
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

Part No: 09159M18008
Name: NUT DRIVE SHAFT
Price: Rs. 24.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFF-EIGHT-BEE View Post
Hi, i am rebuilding carburettor of my M-800(old type 1997 make), can i have the part numbers for:-
1- Carburettor gasket kit(every possible gasket contained in the carburettor)
2- Does the Maruti provides any rebuild kit for the Carburettor? If yes then find the part number for that too.
3- Intake manifold gasket.
4- Mechanical fuel pump.
Thanks.
1. Nothing like that is available. You'll have to purchase every gasket separately.
2. Nope, but every small child part is available as per requirement.
Part No: 13119M84340
Name: GASKET INTAKE MANIFOLD
Price: Rs. 4.67
Part No: 15100M78420
Name: PUMP ASSY FUEL
Price: Rs. 525

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 8th April 2017, 20:09   #131

Thanks leonashi for the wonderful thread.

I'm looking for celerio's audio and Bluetooth controls on the steering wheel. Though the car has been manufactured after 2010, the car's steering wheel has been shared with multiple cars so you might be able to find the details.

I'm planning to add those controls in vxi model of celerio.
So can you tell if audio and Bluetooth controls of the steering wheel are available as child parts and their part numbers along with their cost.

Please find below pictures of the steering wheel with and without audio and Bluetooth controls

Regards.
smrutisourav is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2017, 00:26   #132
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Is this the one??(Highlighted in red). If yes then the details are:
Attachment 1627671

Part No: 09159M18008
Name: NUT DRIVE SHAFT
Price: Rs. 24.5
Yes this is the one! Thank you very much!
SunnyBoi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2017, 23:10   #133
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrutisourav View Post
Thanks leonashi for the wonderful thread.

I'm looking for celerio's audio and Bluetooth controls on the steering wheel. Though the car has been manufactured after 2010, the car's steering wheel has been shared with multiple cars so you might be able to find the details.

Regards.
You will have to replace the entire steering wheel, and add a contact coil of the Zxi and do related wiring for this to work out. The following link has details of the parts

http://oriparts.com/7/54/1497/472271
audioholic is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th April 2017, 07:52   #134
BHPian

Quote:
Part No: 85105M79G00
Name: CUSHION SUB ASSY FRONT SEAT

Part No: 85305M79G00
Name: BACK SUB ASSYFRONT SEAT

Attaching a picture for easier reference

Attachment 1626579

Regards,
Shashi
Thank you very much Shashi.
I got both the cushions with the frame,the part numbers helped me a lot.
I needed another favour, can you please tell me if day and night IRVM is available for Alto 2008 model.
The Alto 1.1 used to have it,can you please tell me the part number.
Thanks again,
regards chetan.
chetan5678 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th April 2017, 08:14   #135
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetan5678 View Post
Thank you very much Shashi.
I got both the cushions with the frame,the part numbers helped me a lot.
I needed another favour, can you please tell me if day and night IRVM is available for Alto 2008 model.
The Alto 1.1 used to have it,can you please tell me the part number.
Thanks again,
regards chetan.
84703 M 81A21-6GS

Day-Night Rear View Mirror from Wagon R Vxi (Old F10 Model). Comes as a single unit along with the cabin lamp.

Also a direct fit on Alto, Alto K10, Alto 800, Alto K10 New, A Star, Estilo.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-part-number.jpg  

Ramon is offline   (8) Thanks

Most Viewed