Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2017, 12:56   #16
BHPian

re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Thank you for your kind help.

Model Name- Zen Estilo (F Series)
Variant- LX 2008
Part Required- RH/Driver side power window switches (2 buttons).

Issue: The vehicle only has power windows in the front seats, thus, it only has two switches on the driver side door (for front L & R windows). However, when I searched the catalog at the local authorized spare parts dealer, we could only find a unit with 4 switches. We searched through two different catalogs but couldn't find a part with only 2 switches. The power windows are factory fitted. I will greatly appreciate if you can help me out with this.

Last edited by CarCynic : 8th March 2017 at 12:57.
Old 8th March 2017, 14:10   #17
BHPian

re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Thanks for starting this thread!
I am sure so many members will find this thread useful.

Those among us, who know the details/answers of the queries related to the car models that we own, please feel free to share the details and reduce the OP's workload.

Now, here is my query.
I would like to know the part number of the K-series WagonR's Workshop/Service Manual.
Or if you have a soft copy or a pdf link of that, can you please upload it?

I have been searching everywhere for this but couldn't get a copy/link or even the part number.

My MASS was not very co-operative when I once asked them about the part number.
They said that it is meant for their internal reference only and not to be sold to customers.
Old 8th March 2017, 14:18   #18
BHPian

Model Name - Ritz
Variant - VDi(ABS)
Part Required - Electric ORVMs from 'Z' variants

Model Name - Baleno
Variant - Zeta CVT
Part Required - Rear Shocks from 2017 models.
Old 8th March 2017, 14:34   #19
BHPian

Wonderful thread you got Leoshashi!

Well for a person like me owning the old Baleno this comes handy indeed. I had made an unsuccessful attempt of purchasing a Service booklet via Maruti for getting the parts no. However it seems they do not provide them outside the dealerships.

Some of the spares for the Baleno being SGP - they are quite expensive as well and takes time to reach us.

Well appreciate if you could fetch the following for me

Model Baleno 2006 Lxi

Throttle Position Sensor

Belts:
Power Steering
Timing
Alternator
Water Pump

I had an issue with the sensor which has disappeared after a throttle body clean up, however would like to know the actual costs.
And the belts are recommended for a 100K kms (am still done at 77K only), however considering the age of the vehicle I plan to have them changed.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Old 8th March 2017, 15:27   #20
BHPian

Model: WagonR 2007
Varient: Lxi
Part: Full Power Windows Kit
Old 8th March 2017, 15:54   #21
BHPian

Hi All,
I deal in MGP Spares.
I am expecting the fresh set of Parts Catalogue & Price List (Hard Copies) in the next 3-4 days.
If required, I can provide you all the Part Numbers & Prices of all the Maruti Spares, if Model Name, Variant, Part Required and Photo of the Part.
Regards.
Ameeth
Ameeth is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 8th March 2017, 16:37   #22
Senior - BHPian

Kudos to your self-less attitude.

Waiting for a long time for the below parts - can you help please.

Model Name - Maruti A Star
Variant - Vxi Automatic

1. Part Required - Air Filter
Remarks - Surprisingly, even the MASS that I visited had no clue on this part. MGP sales outlet says they can source this if I tell them the part number.
2. Part Required - Stereo on/off switch
Remarks - You can see queries in our forum also about this part, nobody is able t source this. Not sure whether this is classified as a part or accessory. I think this is the same for other Maruti Cars also.
Old 8th March 2017, 17:09   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
Thanks a lot!!!

Can I get the parts and prices for the Vxi rear wash wipe?

And adjustable headlamps.

And yes. A defogger version was available.
Sorry, the electronic parts catalogue mentions nothing about the Xcite model.

The part number of the headlamps which I have given you are probably motor equipped as it is the only part number available. You'll have to visit the MGP store to physically check that out.

Rear wash wipe needs some R&D as the list of required parts etc needs to be shortlisted. I'll requote you once I am done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaspire View Post
Just confirming. I need the one of the central AC vents not the side vents near the doors. Are these, those?

Another requirement:
Driver side seat belt lock - female.

Mine unlocks randomly.

The one on the right is what I'm looking for
Oops!! My bad. Sorry. I have given you the part number of driver side vent.

Providing details of the RHS centre vent as requested in the picture:

Part No: 73611M81A00-5PK
Name: LOUVER CTR VENTILATOR RH
Price: Rs.56

Double checked it this time. Thanks for pointing out the error.

Regarding the seatbelt female lock, you'll have to buy the entire front seatbelt assembly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Need the part number for the following parts

1- All 4 AC vents
2- Window channel beading All 4 windows
Sir, this is how the Zen's vents are. For centre ones, you'll have to change the fascia also.
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

Now the fascia itself is available in many colors-wooden finish from Zen Deluxe, Metallic Silver finished from Zen 2 door, Black from carb zen and Grey from later model Zen. Which color would you like to have??

Also, by window channel beading, do you mean this??(highlighted in the picture below)
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture1.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitsinha0280 View Post
Model Name- Maruti 800
Variant- std (1992)
Part Required - Print Meter; Body, fuel/temp
Part No: 34152M84160
Part Name: PRINTMETER
Price: Rs. 166.51

Part No: 34320M84040
Part Name: BODY ASSYFUEL&TEMP GAUGE
Price: Rs. 257

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian View Post
Model Name: ZEN
Variant: LXI 2002 model
Part requirement: Door trims All four,
One small query, does your model has fabric on door pads??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarCynic View Post
Model Name- Zen Estilo (F Series)
Variant- LX 2008
Part Required- RH/Driver side power window switches (2 buttons).
Part No: 37990M59K00
Part Name: SWITCH ASSY P/W MAIN
Price: Rs. 1219

The above part is applicable only for LX and LXi. VXi has a different part no due to probably 4 button design and costs about 100 bucks more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinodDevil81 View Post
Those among us, who know the details/answers of the queries related to the car models that we own, please feel free to share the details and reduce the OP's workload.
+1 to that. Thanks for being considerate enough. Feeling loaded on day 1 itself.

Quote:
I would like to know the part number of the K-series WagonR's Workshop/Service Manual.
Probably, this is what you are looking for!!
Part No: 99500M67L01-74E
Part Name: SERVICE MANUAL WAGONR
Price: Rs. 3524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy07 View Post
Model Name - Ritz
Variant - VDi(ABS)
Part Required - Electric ORVMs from 'Z' variants

Model Name - Baleno
Variant - Zeta CVT
Part Required - Rear Shocks from 2017 models.
Sorry, currently I am able to help only owners of models which are mentioned on page 1. Hopefully, I'll be able to support the new models too in some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unni246 View Post
Model Baleno 2006 Lxi

Throttle Position Sensor

Belts:
Power Steering
Timing
Alternator
Water Pump
Parts which have "-" in between are SGPs, those which have M or N are MGPs.

Part No: 13420-52G00 [SGP]
Part Name: SENSOR THROTTLE POSITION
Price-Rs. 6011

Part No: 17521-86500
Name: BELT WATER PUMP
Price: Rs. 423.17

I guess water pump, alternator etc are run by one single belt as I couldn't find any other separate belt. Request you to check once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki067 View Post
Model: WagonR 2007
Varient: Lxi
Part: Full Power Windows Kit
Don't know what you mean by full, but for WagonR 2007, only front power window is available as MGP.

Part No: 99000M99445
Part Name: POWER WINDOW KIT FRONT
Price: Rs.6690

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameeth View Post
Hi All,
I deal in MGP Spares.
I am expecting the fresh set of Parts Catalogue & Price List (Hard Copies) in the next 3-4 days.
If required, I can provide you all the Part Numbers & Prices of all the Maruti Spares, if Model Name, Variant, Part Required and Photo of the Part.
Regards.
Ameeth
Thanks for the support!!

Off topic: Which part of Singrauli are you located in?? That's a lovely small and cozy town where I spent 3 but extremely memorable years. I lived in CMPDI colony near Nigahi.

Regards,
Shashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinojohnt View Post
Model Name - Maruti A Star
Variant - Vxi Automatic

1. Part Required - Air Filter
Remarks - Surprisingly, even the MASS that I visited had no clue on this part. MGP sales outlet says they can source this if I tell them the part number.
2. Part Required - Stereo on/off switch
Remarks - You can see queries in our forum also about this part, nobody is able t source this. Not sure whether this is classified as a part or accessory. I think this is the same for other Maruti Cars also.
Don't know what you mean by ON/OFF switch, but probably radio and HU's don't get child parts. You'll have to purchase the whole HU.
This is what I get when I search for your model
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture3.jpg

Regarding the air filter, what's so secret about that part?? It should be easily available.

This is the part number(red part).
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture4.jpg

Price: Rs. 190

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Aditya : 8th March 2017 at 18:03. Reason: As requested. Extra smiley deleted
Leoshashi is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 8th March 2017, 17:32   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Parts which have "-" in between are SGPs, those which have M or N are MGPs.

Part No: 13420-52G00 [SGP]
Part Name: SENSOR THROTTLE POSITION
Price-Rs. 6011

Part No: 17521-86500
Name: BELT WATER PUMP
Price: Rs. 423.17

I guess water pump, alternator etc are run by one single belt as I couldn't find any other separate belt. Request you to check once.
Thanks Shashi - so are the belts too SGP?
The alternator & water pump could possibly be running on single belt am not quite sure. However the timing and power steering belt could be separate units. Please could you check the details again for me?

Also would you know if belts of any other cars (Ex: Esteem etc would be a right fit?)
unni246 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2017, 17:42   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Regarding the air filter, what's so secret about that part?? It should be easily available.
Thank you so much for the part number. The A-Star Air Filter is different from the normal Alto type square-paper filter. The MASS actually removed this filter to have a look, but they were not sure whether this was A/C filter or an Air Filter . I returned the (Alto) air filter that I purchased from MGP store because it wouldn't suit, and they promised to source the part if I can give them the correct A-Star Air Filter part number.
The part you showed didn't look like a paper filter, but more like rubber, how to confirm whether this will work
Quote:
Don't know what you mean by ON/OFF switch,
The stereo has a (removable) round knob which can be rotated for volume up and down, and also functions as an ON/OFF switch. When I checked with MGP store, they said "We do not stock accessories".
I am referring to the round knob that is directly below the "Volume" label in the below pic.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attach...d-img_0056.jpg

Last edited by jinojohnt : 8th March 2017 at 18:06.
Old 8th March 2017, 18:04   #26
BHPian

A wonderful Intiative!!

I require the following parts:
Model: Ritz Vxi
Parts: Clutch Kit, Rear Shock Absorbers

Thanks in advance
Old 8th March 2017, 18:40   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unni246 View Post
Thanks Shashi - so are the belts too SGP?
The alternator & water pump could possibly be running on single belt am not quite sure. However the timing and power steering belt could be separate units. Please could you check the details again for me?
Only these belts were found under Baleno(except seatbelts).

Some of the belts for Baleno have been localised(available in MGP). Providing part details for localised parts

Part No: 17521M86520
Name: BELT WATER PUMP(HILTON)
Price: Rs.180

Part No: 95141M65GB0
Part Name: V BELT AC Compressor
Price: Rs. 377

Timing belt is still SGP

Part No: 11407-71C00
Part Name: BELT TIMING
Price: Rs. 1614

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinojohnt View Post
The part you showed didn't look like a paper filter, but more like rubber, how to confirm whether this will work
This part is for A-Star. It will work, rest assured. No idea if its rubber/steel/paper.

Quote:
The stereo has a (removable) round knob which can be rotated for volume up and down, and also functions as an ON/OFF switch. When I checked with MGP store, they said "We do not stock accessories".
Child parts for HU aren't available. I checked Swift and SX4 section too. Whole HU needs to be purchased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil_d1106 View Post
Model: Ritz Vxi
Parts: Clutch Kit, Rear Shock Absorbers
Part No: 22100M83K00
Part Name: COVER ASSY CLUTCH(RITZ)
Price: Rs.1268
Remark: A-Star's Clutch Cover Assembly also comes under same family.

Part No: 22400M83K02
Name: DISC CLUTCH
Price: Rs. 1075

Part No: 41800M83K00
Name: ABSORBER ASSY REAR SHOCK
Price: Rs. 1507(per shock)

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 8th March 2017 at 18:42.
Leoshashi is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 8th March 2017, 19:11   #28
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
While I humbly help them all, posting on a common forum will help a larger audience. Hence I thought of having a central query thread for MGP/SGP/MGAs.
Great thread idea and this will help Maruti car owners immensely, thanks for the initiative

While I don't have a query at the moment, thought I'll post this here as the cabin air filter is a very useful part to have in the car but doesn't come factory-fitted in new cars and needs to bought and installed separately.

*I've mentioned this in my ownership review, but felt it makes sense to have it here as well:

Model Name - 2016 WagonR
Variant - Lxi, Vxi, et all
Part # - 990J0M67LS0-010
Price - Paid Rs.350 in Sep 2016 (Bought from Authorized Maruti Dealer's Service Center)

More details here (Our 2016 Glistening Grey Maruti WagonR VXi - Waggy® meets Dizzy®)

Last edited by NPV : 8th March 2017 at 19:14.
NPV is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th March 2017, 19:11   #29

I need to replace the broken tail light which is at the centre of the bottom margin of the rear windscreen.
Model maruti alto lxi 2009
How much would it cost.
Thanks in advance.
Old 8th March 2017, 20:02   #30
Senior - BHPian

Nice thread!

I would like to know the part number for the rear struts for the Maruti 800.

Car in question is a 1988 model.
DRIV3R is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks