Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2017, 22:54   #31
BHPian

re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Great thread.

Model Name- Zen Estilo F series (2008 Model)
Variant- LX
Part Required - 1. Both head lamps, 2. Boot door shockers, 3. Gear knob head.

Last edited by Aditya : 9th March 2017 at 07:46. Reason: Spelling errors
Thar4x4 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 8th March 2017, 23:36   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil_d1106 View Post
A wonderful Intiative!!

I require the following parts:
Model: Ritz Vxi
Parts: Clutch Kit, Rear Shock Absorbers

Thanks in advance
Dear Sir,
The Part Nos. required by you have already been quoted.
However, I would like to add the following for your convenience -
1) Clutch Kit consisting of Clutch Cover Assembly & Clutch Disc - Exedy/Ceekay Part No. 65190048002C (MGP Pt. No. 22011M83K01) - 190 mm - Rs. 2563.00 per set.
2) Rear Shock Absorbers - Monroe Pt. No. M2N3G1110 - Rs. 1693.00 per piece. This is same for both Petrol and Diesel models.
Regards.
Ameeth

Hi Shashi Sir,
I am born and brought up in Singrauli and still staying here.
Regards.
Ameeth

Mod Note : Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Aditya : 9th March 2017 at 07:50. Reason: Back to back posts merged
Old 8th March 2017, 23:58   #33
Senior - BHPian

re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post

+1 to that. Thanks for being considerate enough. Feeling loaded on day 1 itself.
+1, let's reduce the OP's load and also keep this thread clutter free. For casual price enquiries, let's use other threads/forums or even check at an MGP dealer (OP has already clarified that the catalog may be a bit old, so the price may not be accurate). This thread should be a great help in finding the part number when something is difficult to source.
Old 9th March 2017, 00:08   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki067 View Post
Model: WagonR 2007
Varient: Lxi
Part: Full Power Windows Kit
Dear Sir,
Probably, Maruti supplies Power Window Kit only for the Front Windows only. The relevant Part No. is 990J0M67P03-10 - Rs. 6852.00 under the MGA Brand.
However, you can try Rajatdeep (RD) Kit for all the windows. RD has both Two Door and Four Door Power Windows Kit.
Regards.
Ameeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFF-EIGHT-BEE View Post
Model name- Maruti 800
Variant- 1997(preface lift) carb.
Parts required- Price of the clutch set(release bearing+pressure plate+ clutch plate).
Dear Sir,
The Price of Exedy/Ceekay Clutch Set for Maruti 800 (Exedy Part No. 67160041002C) is Rs. 1833.00 and includes Clutch Cover Assembly, Clutch Disc-160 mm & Clutch Release Bearing.
Regards.
Ameeth

Last edited by Aditya : 9th March 2017 at 07:48. Reason: Back to back posts merged
Ameeth is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th March 2017, 01:56   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameeth View Post
Dear Sir,
Probably, Maruti supplies Power Window Kit only for the Front Windows only. The relevant Part No. is 990J0M67P03-10 - Rs. 6852.00 under the MGA Brand.
However, you can try Rajatdeep (RD) Kit for all the windows. RD has both Two Door and Four Door Power Windows Kit.
Regards.
Ameeth
The part number which you have mentioned is for the latest gen WagonR, whereas BHPian ramki067 has asked for his 2007 WagonR. While I am not sure about the parts compatibility, its always better to go with manufacturer recommended accessories when in doubt.

If part sharing was possible between the two generations, Maruti wouldn't have introduced a secondary part. We all know how much Maruti shares parts across models.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 9th March 2017 at 01:58.
Leoshashi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 9th March 2017, 07:52   #36
BHPian

Hi all,

My vehicle is F10D Wagon R LXI (BS3) - before K-series was introduced.
I would need Floor carpet of my storage space(Dicky). Unfortunately, Rats have partially eaten dicky floor carpet.
Old 9th March 2017, 09:18   #37
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Sir, this is how the Zen's vents are. For centre ones, you'll have to change the fascia also.

Now the fascia itself is available in many colors-wooden finish from Zen Deluxe, Metallic Silver finished from Zen 2 door, Black from carb zen and Grey from later model Zen. Which color would you like to have??

Also, by window channel beading, do you mean this??(highlighted in the picture below)

Hello Sashi, regarding the AC vents, i would prefer the Metallic Silver finish. However, please provide the part number and price for both metallic silver,black and grey. I will personally have a look and buy.

The Side vent sliders are also broken, so please provide part number and price.

Yes, the window channel beading.However you have highlighted the beading on the inside. I need the beading on the outside. Does it come as a set of both inside and outside?

Thanks
Old 9th March 2017, 10:15   #38

Lovely thread. One of my friends own a 2005 model Maruti 800. He is actually looking for the plastic mouldings which cover the interiors of the vehicle. These mouldings actually cover the area near the pedals and the same area in the front passenger side. There are a few mouldings right below the rear seat as well. Im not sure what these parts are called and request the forum members to help if i can locate these parts. My friend is also looking for the plasting moulding which covers the area below the seat belts.

These parts in the car currently have faded and is making the interiors look very dull. It would be really helpful if these can be located and changed.

Thanks a lot for starting this thread and looking forward for a reply.
Old 9th March 2017, 10:28   #39
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Yes, the window channel beading.However you have highlighted the beading on the inside. I need the beading on the outside. Does it come as a set of both inside and outside?

Thanks
Hi Sagar,

You can buy the weather strip separately. I bought one for the rear door some time back from MASS after someone 'stole' it (!!) and it cost me Rs. 316/- . Had posted about the same.

Link: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...ml#post3378763

Regards,
Saket.
saket77 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 9th March 2017, 10:45   #40
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinojohnt View Post
+1, let's reduce the OP's load and also keep this thread clutter free. For casual price enquiries, let's use other threads/forums or even check at an MGP dealer (OP has already clarified that the catalog may be a bit old, so the price may not be accurate). This thread should be a great help in finding the part number when something is difficult to source.
Nothing like that. Genuine queries are most welcome. Also, the prices which I am giving here will be correct in 99.9% of the cases(if the person buys the part number which is given here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by akchd View Post
I need to replace the broken tail light which is at the centre of the bottom margin of the rear windscreen.
Model maruti alto lxi 2009
Part Number: 35810M79G00
Part Name: LAMP ASSY HIGH MOUNT STOP LAMP ALTO
Price: Rs.257

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIV3R View Post
I would like to know the part number for the rear struts for the Maruti 800.

Car in question is a 1988 model.
Your car comes under Pre-modified category of Type1 800. The spares catalogue mentions two part numbers for leaf spring, the former being for pre-modified and the later being for post modified cars. I am giving both the numbers. Both are oil filled shocks and are equally compatible.

Part Number: 41800M84330
Part Name: ABSORBER ASSY. RR. SHOCK PM
Price: Rs. 365

Part Number: 41800M84430
Part Name: SHOCK ABSORBER ASSY REAR
Price: Rs. 440

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thar4x4 View Post

Model Name- Zen Estilo F series (2008 Model)
Variant- LX
Part Required - 1. Both head lamps, 2. Boot door shockers, 3. Gear knob head.
Part Number: 35121M59K00
Part Name: UNIT HEADLAMP RH
Price: Rs. 3450

Part Number: 35321M59K00
Part Name: UNIT HEADLAMPLH
Price: Rs. 3450

Part No: 81850M59K01
Part Name: BALANCER BACK DOOR RH
Price: 427

Part Number: 81860M59K01
Part Name: BALANCER BACK DOOR LH
Price: Rs. 427

Part Number: 28113M72K20
Part Name: KNOB GEAR SHIFT
Price: Rs. 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by navrddy View Post
Hi all,

My vehicle is F10D Wagon R LXI (BS3) - before K-series was introduced.
I would need Floor carpet of my storage space(Dicky). Unfortunately, Rats have partially eaten dicky floor carpet.
Part Number: 75130M76F00
Part Name: CARPET LUGGAGE FLOOR(Grey)
Price: Rs. 296.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Hello Shashi, regarding the AC vents, i would prefer the Metallic Silver finish. However, please provide the part number and price for both metallic silver,black and grey. I will personally have a look and buy.

The Side vent sliders are also broken, so please provide part number and price.

Thanks
This is how the vents looked in Zen 3 door
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img20161214wa0061.jpg

Centre Vents along with fascia

Part Number: 73610M70F50-A30
Part Name: GARNISH COMPINSTPN CTR UP(ZEN 3 DOOR)
Price: Rs. 1136.5

Part Number: 73610M70F00
Part Name: GARNISH COMP INSTPN CTR UPR(Black)
Price: Rs. 261.5

Part Number: 73610M70F10
Part Name: GARNISH COMPINSTPN CTR UPPER(Grey)
Price: Rs. 1442.44(Absurd pricing IMO)

Side Vent RH

Number: 73640M70F00-T01
Name: LOUVERSIDE VENTILATOR RH(Grey)
Price:Rs. 102

Number: 73640M70F50-A30
Name: LOUVER COMPSIDE VENTRH(ZEN 3DOOR)
Price: Rs. 275.5

Number: 73640M70F00
Part Name: LOUVER COMP SIDE VENT R(Black)
Price: Rs. 102

Side Vent LH

Number: 73650M70F00-T01
Name : LOUVER SIDE VENTILATOR LH(Grey)

Number: 73650M70F50-A30
Name: LOUVER COMP SIDE VENTLH(ZEN 3DOOR)
Price: 275.5

Number: 73650M70F00
Name: LOUVER COMP SIDE VENT L

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikRaj View Post
Lovely thread. One of my friends own a 2005 model Maruti 800. He is actually looking for the plastic mouldings which cover the interiors of the vehicle. These mouldings actually cover the area near the pedals and the same area in the front passenger side. There are a few mouldings right below the rear seat as well. Im not sure what these parts are called and request the forum members to help if i can locate these parts. My friend is also looking for the plasting moulding which covers the area below the seat belts.

These parts in the car currently have faded and is making the interiors look very dull. It would be really helpful if these can be located and changed.

Thanks a lot for starting this thread and looking forward for a reply.
The trims which you are mentioning are available separately, as well as in a set also(its inexpensive). Which one would you like to have??

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 9th March 2017 at 10:49.
Leoshashi is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 9th March 2017, 11:29   #41
BHPian

Need Driver side Door lock assembly, Central locking is locking up all three doors except driver side, have to lock it manually with key.
Even when car crosses 20kmph except driver side all other doors gets autolock.

Car Maruti SX4 ZXI
Model 2011.

If you can provide me catelogue for SX4 in pdf form it will be greatful.

Thanks
Sanket
Old 9th March 2017, 11:45   #42
Senior - BHPian

Nice initiative, Leoshashi !!! Will be of great help to many.

I need help with getting the part-number for the following :

Model Name- A-Star AT
Variant- Automatic
Part Required - Vehicle Speed Sensor

The CEL came on recently & diag shows the issue with Vehicle Speed Sensor. But the auto-parts store is unable to get the part-number for this.

Appreciate the help.
Old 9th March 2017, 11:54   #43
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Nice initiative, Leoshashi !!! Will be of great help to many.

I need help with getting the part-number for the following :

Model Name- A-Star AT
Variant- Automatic
Part Required - Vehicle Speed Sensor

The CEL came on recently & diag shows the issue with Vehicle Speed Sensor. But the auto-parts store is unable to get the part-number for this.

Appreciate the help.
Your wish, my command.
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

34960M68K00/P00
Name: SENSOR ASSY SPEED
Price: Rs. 704/655

I have given multiple part numbers and prices because they are all under same family part number(so should be compatible). So while quoting at your MGP store, you should initially quote K00, followed by others.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 9th March 2017 at 11:59.
Leoshashi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 9th March 2017, 13:11   #44

Quote:
The trims which you are mentioning are available separately, as well as in a set also(its inexpensive). Which one would you like to have??

Regards,
Shashi

Thanks a lot, Sashi. I would rather go for the sets rather than going for individual pieces. Request your assistance.

Last edited by Zappo : 9th March 2017 at 14:28. Reason: Fixed the quoted post.
Old 10th March 2017, 10:11   #45
Distinguished - BHPian

@Leoshashi : I wanted to know the pricing of 1.6 S-Cross ECU / Engine control assembly. I could get only the following part number. It would be great if you could find out the pricing.

Part number : 33920M65MA0

Thanks!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks