Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 18th January 2018, 14:30   #616
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post

Part No: 17840M63B01
Root: 17840-63B01
Name: PIPE WATER INTAKE NO. 1
Price: Rs. 135

Part No: 17840M63B30
Root: 17840-63B01
Name: PIPE WATER INTAKE
Price: Rs. 163.5

Regards,
Shashi
Sir
Don't Mind me cross questioning you, but are you sure above is under Rs.200. Its the long metal pipe which runs parallel to the entire engine (around two feet), under the carburetor & then splits into two openings with different diameters. These openings are then continued further with rubber hoses.

Quote:
Yes brother, don't worry. It is well under 200 rupees. Maruti's metal parts are sometimes hilariously cheap. The front member of M800 costs 58 rupees.
Many thanks, I guess the time has come to change my approach to search these parts. I'll go by part numbers you shared. Probably this is the reason, this is not available online either.

Regards,
Saurabh

Last edited by saurabh2711 : 18th January 2018 at 14:40.
saurabh2711 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2018, 14:33   #617
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh2711 View Post
Sir
Don't Mind me cross questioning you, but are you sure above is under Rs.200. Its the long metal pipe which runs parallel to the entire engine (around two feet), under the carburetor & then splits into two openings with different diameters. These openings are then continued further with rubber hoses.

Regards,
Saurabh
Yes brother, don't worry. It is well under 200 rupees. Maruti's metal parts are sometimes hilariously cheap. The front member of M800 costs 58 rupees.
Leoshashi is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 20th January 2018, 18:35   #618
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
Can I get the part numbers and cost of the dashboard panels (Black) of Swift/Swift Dzire Zxi (with airbag) labled 1 to 4

1. Panel passenger side (used in Zxi with airbag)
2. Center Panel
3. Panel around instrument console.
4. Panel around stereo.

In addition to this I need cost and part numbers of the cup holders on both sides. All this in BLACK.

I intend to replace the brown panels in my Ertiga Zxi+ with black panels provided the cost is reasonable.
Any update please? Were you able to compile the list of things to be changed?
Old 20th January 2018, 20:37   #619
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Part Number: 41601M79F60
Name: STRUT ASSY RH
Price: Rs.1800

Part Number: 41602M79F60
Name: STRUT ASSY LH
Price: Rs.1800

Part Number: 55210M79F00
Name: PAD FR DISC BRAKE(1 PCS)
Price: Rs.262
Regarding the front struts, is the rate applicable for shock absorber and coil spring assembly together (preassembled)? As a corollary to the query, can you please verify whether it can cost ₹3,100 in any of its guise?

As regards the brake pad, the original ones were TVS GIRLING. The ones available are of TVS APACHE make. Any thoughts?

And a completely noob question: When the part number for brake pad shows (1 PCS), does that mean we have to pay ₹262x4 or ₹262x2 in order to replace them for both the sides?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by dailydriver : 20th January 2018 at 21:01.
Old 21st January 2018, 08:16   #620
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydriver View Post
Regarding the front struts, is the rate applicable for shock absorber and coil spring assembly together (preassembled)?
A wise man once said that if you want to find water, you must not dig a pit here and one there and lament that you didn't find it. You must mark a spot and keep on digging deeper and deeper.

Had I followed his sane advice, I probably wouldn't have put the aforementioned question. After multiple searches across the internet, I found 90% of the answer in this very thread. While the answer pertained to the famous Wagon R belonging to DBhpian paragsachania, the same can be true for all cars. .

Quote:
...both the front strut assembly(basically the shock absorber inside the coils, doesn't include the springs. You'll have to use your old springs.) and the strut set(comes pre-assembled with springs, bushes etc and it will be a plug and play job).

Strut Assembly:

Part No: 41601M79F60
Name: STRUT ASSY RH
Price: Rs. 1800

Part No: 41602M79F60
Name: STRUT ASSY LH
Price: Rs. 1800

Strut Set:

Part No: 41069M79G70
Name: STRUT SET FR SUSP RH
Price: Rs. 2706

Part No: 41068M79G70
Name: STRUT SET FR SUSP LH
Price: Rs. 2706

If you ask me, I'll always recommend you to go with the pre assembled Strut set option, because it saves you the labour, cost of separate bushes and lathe charges. It is so simple that you can buy them and install it yourself, and it will be a DIY worth doing IMO.
@Leoshashi, please do help me with the ₹3,100 bit and rest of the queries.

Also, I have changed the rear LH and RH shock absorbers but the coils haven't been replaced. Would it make sense to install new ones? If yes, can you tell me the cost of the same?

Thanks.

Last edited by dailydriver : 21st January 2018 at 08:28.
Old 21st January 2018, 12:07   #621
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoMatix View Post
Model Name-Maruti SX4 petrol ( 2008)
Variant-ZXi

Parts Required
1. Wind screen.
2. Engine bay under plate .
Sorry for the delay, had almost missed the query.

Part No: 84510M55K00
Name: GLASS WINDSHIELD
Price: Rs. 4800

Part No: 72391M79J00
Name: COVER ENGINE UNDER RH
Price: Rs. 287

Part No: 72392M79J00
Name: COVER ENGINE UNDER LH
Price: Rs. 270

Quote:
3. Boot hydraulic cylinder.
Didn't understand this part. Can you elaborate??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
Any update please? Were you able to compile the list of things to be changed?
Not yet. I am somewhat tied till 10th Feb, will surely get back to you on this.

Quote:
@Leoshashi, please do help me with the ₹3,100 bit and rest of the queries.

Also, I have changed the rear LH and RH shock absorbers but the coils haven't been replaced. Would it make sense to install new ones? If yes, can you tell me the cost of the same?
Give me the part number for which you were charged Rs. 3100.

Regarding TVS Girling vs TVS Apache(isn't that a bike?), I have never seen the later brand. So no comments on that.

55210M79F00 shows 1 set in my software, that means for both sides you'll need Rs. 262x2.

No need to change the coils unless they are deformed or damaged/ you have driven with damaged shocks for too long. Even if you decide to change, it's not too expensive.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 21st January 2018, 13:22   #622
BHPian

Model Name - Maruti 800 MPI 2009
Variant- AC Uniq
Parts required- AC blower, rear parcel tray (the old one is broken)
Old 21st January 2018, 14:03   #623
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Give me the part number for which you were charged Rs. 3100.
I would have, had I noted it down or had the part number been mentioned in the (handwritten) bill given by the MASS. Sadly, it is a blank both ways. Sorry. Nevertheless, if possible please let me know the part number and price for the Strut Set.

Quote:
55210M79F00 shows 1 set in my software, that means for both sides you'll need Rs. 262x2.
Thanks. Regarding the Apache monicker, I too was surprised. They were the only ones in stock and hence agreed to give them a try. Initial impression is good. Let me see.
Old 21st January 2018, 15:06   #624
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Nevertheless, if possible please let me know the part number and price for the Strut Set..
For which car??
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 21st January 2018, 15:08   #625
BHPian

Hi, BHPians

I'm looking for this part, I don't know what its called OR the part number. Rats have chewed away the rubber parts and the engine stalls and jerks when running.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_6752.jpg

Right now, my local FNG has done some jugaad and coated it with grease to avoid the rats chewing on it.
Old 21st January 2018, 15:14   #626
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
For which car?
Car: Zen Estilo K Series, 2010
Part: STRUT SET FRONT - LHS, RHS

Thanks.
Old 21st January 2018, 21:09   #627
BHPian

Hi Sashi,

Can you please advise on the
>Rear tube (really just the rear suspension arm)
>Swift zxi
>2010 old model

My rear toe is hit pretty bad (should be .6+/-.6 mm, is 5mm), and I believe this may be the way to go (as advised by a mechanic.)
Old 22nd January 2018, 11:14   #628
Senior - BHPian

I would like to know the part # and price of the rear right window winding mechanism for a 2005 Swift Lxi.

Thanks
Old 23rd January 2018, 09:20   #629
Senior - BHPian

Vehicle: Vitara Brezza
Part: Tail light assembly, tail light & brake light bulbs

Looking for the part number(s) of the Tail-light assembly of Vitara Brezza VDi variant, specifically, the part that gets fitted on the rear hatch door, and also part numbers of the tail light assembly of the ZDi/ZDi+ variant. The bulb types used in the VDi & ZDi tail lamps (brake light, tail lights) would also be great to have.

Additional question - can the VDi tail lamp portion that gets fitted on the rear hatch door, be installed on a ZDi with no/minimal changes to the wiring?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by silversteed : 23rd January 2018 at 09:23.
Old 23rd January 2018, 12:25   #630
BHPian

Hi All,

Where can front right shocker of Grand Vitara 2.0 MT 2008 model be sourced in Delhi? And what will be the price like?

Most Viewed