Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2018, 23:58   #661
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Part No: 99000M24120-843
Name: PARTS CATALOGUE CELERIO
Price: Rs. 150
Picked up this today.

Still awaiting these:
Quote:
Part No: 99000M76M00-74E
SERVICE MANUAL CELERIO
Price: Rs. 4140
Quote:
Part No: 99000M24120-313
Name: PARTS CATALOGUE ALTO
Price: Rs. 219
Quote:
99500M70F01-01E=SERVICE MANUAL EURO-3 ALTO
Also picked up the S Cross wiper combination switch and installed it on my Celerio.

Thanks Sashi for all the help. The MGP dealer was very reluctant to order Parts Catalogues and Service Manuals. Without the part numbers from Sashi they simply refused saying they were only for the dealers and MASS. Even after giving them the part numbers it took me a hour to get them to write the order in their book. The actual placing of orders they only do on Thursdays.
pedrolourenco is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2018, 00:59   #662
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi Shashi,

I planned to fix Fog Lamps in my A-Star Vxi 2009 model and went ahead to procure the fog lamps, switch and bezel for ZXI from MGP store. I have the parts manual for A-Star so this was quite easy.

Now I realised that the wiring for fog lamps is not available separately and I should have ideally bought the complete foglamp kit from MGA which comes with wiring as well. MGP store maintains that fog lamp wiring is not available separately.

Is there any solution where I can procure only fog lamp wiring from MGA/MGP or do I need to fashion my own wiring?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers
Old 16th February 2018, 09:28   #663
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerboy View Post
Hi,

Wanted to know is it possible to procure just the cowl with the blinker for rhs orvm of swift type 3 (2012 to 2017) outgoing model?
Yes it's possible to procure just the cowl and blinker.

Quote:
what would be the price and the product code of the front and the rear bumper?
Part No: 71711M74L00-5PK
Name: BUMPER FRONT
Price: Rs. 1735

Rear Bumper: Which variant do you have?? Also kindly mention the month of purchase.

Quote:
Also i would be glad if you could tell me if i can purchase an entire door (left rear one got damaged badly) ? if yes product code and price
Part No: 68004M74L20
Name: PANEL ASSY RR DOOR LH
Price: Rs. 8100

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
Thanks Sashi for all the help. The MGP dealer was very reluctant to order Parts Catalogues and Service Manuals. Without the part numbers from Sashi they simply refused saying they were only for the dealers and MASS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishwaschettri View Post
Hi Shashi,

I planned to fix Fog Lamps in my A-Star Vxi 2009 model and went ahead to procure the fog lamps, switch and bezel for ZXI from MGP store. I have the parts manual for A-Star so this was quite easy.

Now I realised that the wiring for fog lamps is not available separately and I should have ideally bought the complete foglamp kit from MGA which comes with wiring as well. MGP store maintains that fog lamp wiring is not available separately.

Is there any solution where I can procure only fog lamp wiring from MGA/MGP or do I need to fashion my own wiring?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers
Only the fog lamp wiring isn't available I guess. Either you can fabricate yourself, or purchase the MGA fog lamp kit.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 17th February 2018, 00:22   #664
BHPian

Quote:
Only the fog lamp wiring isn't available I guess. Either you can fabricate yourself, or purchase the MGA fog lamp kit.
Thanks for the prompt revert.

Can you kindly confirm the part number & cost for MGA fog lamp kit and what all it comes with?

AFAIK it is this

990J0M68K11-010

Vishwas
Old 18th February 2018, 18:58   #665
BHPian

I'd like to get some information from knowledgeable members about the returns policy of items bought from MGP dealers in Hyderabad or elsewhere. Is it true that they cannot accept any returns whatsoever because of the introduction of GST? Were they accpeting returns before GST? TIA.
Old 18th February 2018, 19:20   #666
BHPian

Wagonr 2016 lxi
Parts required: front bumper and rear right hand side tail light
Old 18th February 2018, 21:23   #667
BHPian

Hi Sashi,

Can you please advise on how to pick up the service manual and parts manual for a petrol swift 2010 K series? Thanks! (ZXI)
Old 20th February 2018, 14:33   #668
BHPian

Hi Shashi,

Need your help on this.

What is the price of Baleno (Alpha model) headlight bulb ? I checked in one of the MGA store in Bangalore and he said he does not have a stock but it could cost around Rs1200 per bulb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooka View Post
Hi Sashi,

Can you please advise on how to pick up the service manual and parts manual for a petrol swift 2010 K series? Thanks! (ZXI)
Please check your local MGA (Maruti Genuine Accessories) store, they will have the manuals.

Last edited by Rehaan : 20th February 2018 at 15:20. Reason: Merging consecutive posts.
Old 20th February 2018, 17:45   #669
BHPian

Hi Sashi,

I am told by Hyderabad MGP store that they no longer support or stock Shell 5w-40 Helix.

Is it official ?
Old 20th February 2018, 18:57   #670
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishwaschettri View Post
Thanks for the prompt revert.

Can you kindly confirm the part number & cost for MGA fog lamp kit and what all it comes with?

AFAIK it is this

990J0M68K11-010

Vishwas
Yes

Part No: 990J0M68K11-010
Name: VISION PLUS (A STAR)
Price: Rs. 3690

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjacob View Post
I'd like to get some information from knowledgeable members about the returns policy of items bought from MGP dealers in Hyderabad or elsewhere. Is it true that they cannot accept any returns whatsoever because of the introduction of GST? Were they accpeting returns before GST? TIA.
I am not aware of any such rule. I recently bought a rear axle for my friend's 800 which was different in design, and when I said about return, the shop owner said no problem, just make sure you return within a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooka View Post
Hi Sashi,

You can visit any MGP store and place an order with them. They'll help you with the part numbers and offer an advance straightaway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amvj View Post
Hi Shashi,

Need your help on this.

What is the price of Baleno (Alpha model) headlight bulb ? I checked in one of the MGA store in Bangalore and he said he does not have a stock but it could cost around Rs1200 per bulb.
AFAIK, it was Rs. 6990 when I last checked. It's not so cheap for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prithm View Post
Hi Sashi,

I am told by Hyderabad MGP store that they no longer support or stock Shell 5w-40 Helix.

Is it official ?
Nope. Many times dealers refuse such expensive oils.

Quote:
The only reason why they can refuse/make excuses is because to give you one can of 3.5L, they'll have to purchase a carton with 4 cans in it(see the sales unit, it says 3.5L x 4). So if your MGP store owner is extremely money minded, he can either refuse you or ask you to purchase 4 cans(saying that no one prefers Shell etc etc).

It's not that he won't be able to sell the remaining 3 or it will be a dead stock. The stores avoid ordering Shell or other brands because for a particular grade oil, Maruti has kept the MRP same. That means if 0w20 costs 1000 rupees then every make will have the same MRP. But the cost price, and hence margins change for other makes. From what I have seen, IOC or Servo have the highest margins when listed as MGO, then comes Castrol and Shell.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ml#post4211547

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 21st February 2018, 17:50   #671
Senior - BHPian

I saw a front seat cover made of net, fitted on a demo S cross. We use wood beaded seat cushion for driver seat for getting airflow. This mesh/net seat topping was serving the same purpose.

Does anyone know what is it called, is it MGP?
Old 21st February 2018, 17:57   #672
BHPian

Sashi, can you please provide the part number stereo wiring harness for Swift 2017?
Model Name- Swift 2017
Variant- Zxi
Part Required (post a picture if the part isn't easy to describe)-
stereo wiring harness
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-50041eu20.jpg  

Last edited by archat68 : 21st February 2018 at 18:02.
Old 23rd February 2018, 11:57   #673
BHPian

Quote:

Nope. Many times dealers refuse such expensive oils.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ml#post4211547

Regards,
Shashi

So, now the dealer is hand wrestling with me to get those stock oils which I am not sure about. They say its Full Synth, but it hardly lasts beyond 5K. Earlier times, I used to get it filled just for warranty and then dump it in nearest FNG and get Shell Helix filled up.

But, now it all seems too much of waste and I want them to do use MGPP Shell and not waste anymore money for such simple stuff.

How do I take this about, since Shell Helix is listed in Maruti MGA/MGP brochure but not provided to customer, even on demand.
Old 3rd March 2018, 22:06   #674
BHPian

Hello Shashi,
Could you please help me with part numbers of:
* Gear box mounting bolt- 3nos of M12 but shorter length and
* 1 no. Of M12 bolt for same purpose.
There are total four bolts primarily holding gearbox with engine (Aluminum) crankcase in Baleno.

Vehicle is Baleno BS-III Vxi, 2006 model.

Also if you can provide source details, it will be a great help. Thanks.

Regards,
Sujith
Old 3rd March 2018, 23:05   #675
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by archat68 View Post
Sashi, can you please provide the part number stereo wiring harness for Swift 2017?
Model Name- Swift 2017
Variant- Zxi
Part Required (post a picture if the part isn't easy to describe)-
stereo wiring harness
@leoshashi
Any information on the above?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks