Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2019, 07:16   #1021
BANNED

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hello Leoshashi/All,

My first post here on this forum. Hope you all are doing good.

I am looking for a type 1 front grill. I'm based out of bengaluru, and I am not able to source it to my 1986 M800. Could you please assist me in this regard?
Old 14th August 2019, 13:48   #1022
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdpyen View Post
Hello Leoshashi/All,

My first post here on this forum. Hope you all are doing good.

I am looking for a type 1 front grill. I'm based out of bengaluru, and I am not able to source it to my 1986 M800. Could you please assist me in this regard?
Hey, please check your Inbox. Not posting it publicly on the forum since it will be a classic case of "Ek Anaar, 100 bimaar" as the probable lead might have only one piece in stock.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 14th August 2019 at 13:49.
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th August 2019, 14:04   #1023
BANNED

Hello leoshashi, thanks for your reply. First thing I did is run around all Mgp/sgp/mass across Bengaluru (South region) to be specific. However, i dint get the part as my contact there told me that one was damaged so thier staff disposed it, and another one is lost. I buggered him for almost 10 days to learn that the part is lost. Sory about this post, unable to view messages on team bhp app.
Please help with souring through other means if possible.
Thanks again!
Old 19th August 2019, 12:59   #1024
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Hello leoshashi, thanks for your reply. First thing I did is run around all Mgp/sgp/mass across Bengaluru (South region) to be specific. However, i dint get the part as my contact there told me that one was damaged so thier staff disposed it, and another one is lost. I buggered him for almost 10 days to learn that the part is lost. Sory about this post, unable to view messages on team bhp app.
Please help with souring through other means if possible.
Thanks again!
Managed to find an old, but unused grill for you. Let me know your shipping address via email.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th August 2019, 17:57   #1025
BHPian

Hi, can anyone share the part number for the 2017 model Baleno's airbag and ABS module? The variant is Delta. Thanks! Also would it be possible to have the part number for Baleno Delta's fog lights?

I really dig the new Swift's flat bottomed steering wheel. Is it possible to install the same on my Baleno? I think, knowing Maruti, it may be a plug and play installation. Has someone done this swap on the forum?

Last edited by Yusha : 19th August 2019 at 18:01. Reason: query additiona
Old 20th August 2019, 13:47   #1026
BHPian

Quote:
Yes as you said it is disabled. May i know when it would allow me to send messages?
Once you cross 25 posts.

Shashi sir what are the part numbers for the both the cng filters of Wagonr 2016. The part numbers mentioned on another thread are incorrect and are of Eeco.
Thanks in advance.
revvharder is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th August 2019, 15:24   #1027
BHPian

Dear Shashi,

Could you please list out the part number of WagonR Vxi mirrors of 2007 model. These mirrors were huge and offered very good back view. Wanted to replace my Lxi mirrors with these.
Thanks,
Ramki
Old 20th August 2019, 22:35   #1028
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusha View Post
Hi, can anyone share the part number for the 2017 model Baleno's airbag and ABS module? The variant is Delta. Thanks!
Can you elaborate(if possible with pics) what do you mean by modules? Do you mean the controller or the assembly?

Quote:
Also would it be possible to have the part number for Baleno Delta's fog lights?
Baleno doesn't get fogs on the Delta model. If you mean of the Zeta/Alpha then the part numbers are:

Part No: 35500M75J11
Name: FRONT FOG LAMP
MRP: Rs. 1,090

Quote:
I really dig the new Swift's flat bottomed steering wheel. Is it possible to install the same on my Baleno? I think, knowing Maruti, it may be a plug and play installation. Has someone done this swap on the forum?
I can see you have already found the required link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revvharder View Post
Shashi sir what are the part numbers for the both the cng filters of Wagonr 2016. The part numbers mentioned on another thread are incorrect and are of Eeco.
Thanks in advance.
For 2016 Model, the CNG filter should be:

Part No: 15410M67L70
Name: FILTER COMP CNG
MRP: Rs. 1050

For CNG models upto 2012(of 2nd gen WagonR), the part was shared with the Eeco. Its part number was 15410M78L70. Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki067 View Post
Dear Shashi,

Could you please list out the part number of WagonR Vxi mirrors of 2007 model. These mirrors were huge and offered very good back view. Wanted to replace my Lxi mirrors with these.
Thanks,
Ramki
Any pic of the same?

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st August 2019, 02:41   #1029
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post

Any pic of the same?

Regards,
Shashi
Here you go. Some pics taken from sforsarang thread.
Attached.

Ramki
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-p300610_08.07.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-sarang-wagonr-001.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-77a2d9fcb6da523a1cc6fdbd62c3e1578efe0dfc.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-98fabf12b885f12b09ca29e3b1d4e5a5fac13b0f.jpg  

Last edited by ramki067 : 21st August 2019 at 02:48.
Old 21st August 2019, 12:16   #1030
BHPian

Quote:
Can you elaborate(if possible with pics) what do you mean by modules? Do you mean the controller or the assembly?
Both, I guess. I will need the Swift's airbag assembly because Baleno's won't fit, i guess.

I need the controller because my car got flooded this monsoon and the airbag controller seems to have conked off. The warning light was on for a couple of days and then shut off on it's own.

The dealer checked and said the controller seems to be fine, no errors on the scanner but he has advised to get it changed, just in case. Since the car got flooded its not covered under the warranty.

Quote:
Baleno doesn't get fogs on the Delta model. If you mean of the Zeta/Alpha then the part numbers are:

Part No: 35500M75J11
Name: FRONT FOG LAMP
MRP: Rs. 1,090
Thanks Leo! That's what I meant and needed. The dealer quoted 3000 bucks for the same!

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd August 2019 at 14:26. Reason: Fixing broken quote
Old 22nd August 2019, 22:43   #1031
BHPian

Quote:
For 2016 Model, the CNG filter should be:

Part No: 15410M67L70
Name: FILTER COMP CNG
MRP: Rs. 1050

For CNG models upto 2012(of 2nd gen WagonR), the part was shared with the Eeco. Its part number was 15410M78L70.
Sir, went ahead and got the filter comp cng, but the problem i am facing is the service manual of CNG provided with my car has two filters mentioned as below, even the MGP's are not able to find the part number.
Could it be that 2016 model has only one filter as opposed to two filters in 2011 model?
I guess that the Filter comp cng is the low pressure filter.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-screenshot_20190821065929_drive.jpg
Old 23rd August 2019, 22:23   #1032
BHPian

Quote:
Part Number: 17700M60GA0
Name: RADIATOR ASSY
Price: Rs. 5169

Regards,
Shashi
This info went crucial, MASS gave the quote for SGP radiator initially which was well around 15k. Then I forwarded this info and they got surprised and enquired the source of this info after cross checking.

I must say this info saved me a good 10k.

Thanks Shashi.
Sophomore is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th August 2019, 19:41   #1033
BANNED

Hi Shashi,

A fellow enthusiast who owns a Type 1, February 1997 Model Maruti 800 is facing difficulty sourcing a part of the UCAL Mikuni carb.

The part in question is the lowermost part which houses the butterflies.

He tried to source the same on Bodomo but failed.

Hence kindly advice.
Regards.
A.P.
Old 6th September 2019, 10:30   #1034
BHPian

Hi Shashi,

Can you help me with the part numbers for Celerio X ?

a) Black cladding on the running board
b) Black cladding on the wheel arch
Old 10th September 2019, 11:19   #1035

Hi Sashi,

I'm from Malaysia actually. I've been wondering what the price for Suzuki/Maruti parts are like in India.

I have an 8 year old Suzuki Alto, which upon further investigation is equivalent to the Maruti A Star AT VXI.

We use the car a lot and it has clocked over 240,000km mileage within its 8 faithful years. Within that time, it has been in a couple of minor bumper-to-bumper accidents & jumped a curb once. We are now addressing the issues that began arising after I had the front shocks replaced early last year.

I've recently replaced the front wheel bearings & driver-side drive shaft, which made the auto mechanics notice some other issues.

So, I'd like to find out how much the below parts cost there and if you have suggestions on how I could get a hold of those parts from India as it is hard to get Suzuki parts here in Malaysia since we no longer have an official Suzuki Malaysia anymore. Even if we did, the cost for Suzuki parts have almost always been quite overpriced here.

Model Name- Maruti A-Star (Known as Suzuki Alto here in Malaysia)

Variant- AT VXI (GLX here in Malaysia)

Parts Required

Lower Arm Front (both sides)
Price here: MYR 636.80
which is about Rs. 10,960

Engine Mounting Set
Price here: MYR 790.79
which is about Rs. 13,610

Stabilizer Link (both sides)
Price here: MYR 234.04
which is about Rs. 4030

Front Absorber (both sides, inclusive of mountings)
Price here: MYR 1429.45
which is about Rs. 24,600

I've included the prices here, just so that you could compare yourself and advise me if they're actually reasonable enough for me to just proceed with those prices instead of going through the trouble of getting the parts myself from India, which I'm still figuring out how.

I'm also including a photo of my car's chassis number just in case you'd like to confirm that it is the right model.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-altos-chassis-number.jpg

Thanks in advance!
phoekarhu is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks