Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2019, 18:11   #1081
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi Shashi,
I'm looking for the "Cam Shaft Timing Belt" that needs replacement at 100k Km

Vehicle:First gen. Swift Dzire Vxi (Petrol) 2009 model

Can you confirm if this is the correct part ?
12761M70C20 "BELT TIMING (MPFI)", MRP Rs.714.00

Also, do the Timing Belt Tensioner, Tensioner Spring, Tensioner Plate, Bolt, etc need to be replaced along with the Timing belt ? If yes, the part numbers for them will help

Last edited by NPV : 15th November 2019 at 18:19.
Old 15th November 2019, 19:42   #1082
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Also, do the Timing Belt Tensioner, Tensioner Spring, Tensioner Plate, Bolt, etc need to be replaced along with the Timing belt ? If yes, the part numbers for them will help
Yes. It is always better to replace the entire Timing belt kit along with the auxiliary parts. For the WagonR, I have religiously done this twice till now without fail.
paragsachania is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th November 2019, 19:50   #1083
BHPian

Hi. The front right hand window of my Wagon R [2011] has fallen into the door. I understand that regulator cable may have to be replaced if broken. Appreciate if you could post the part # and approx price. Thanks in advance.
Old 15th November 2019, 23:48   #1084
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Shashi, could you please post the part# and prices for the following parts of Baleno 1.6 ?
1) Ignitor
2) Radiator
Thanks
Assuming you mean coil packs and not igniters,

Name: COIL ASSY IGNITION
Part Number: 33400M78L00(Shared with EECO, so should be readily available)
Price: Rs. 1890

Radiator: Kindly check this link, should be helpful: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techn...ml#post4644054 (Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Hi Shashi,
I'm looking for the "Cam Shaft Timing Belt" that needs replacement at 100k Km

Vehicle:First gen. Swift Dzire Vxi (Petrol) 2009 model

Can you confirm if this is the correct part ?
12761M70C20 "BELT TIMING (MPFI)", MRP Rs.714.00

Yes your info on the timing belt is correct. For G series engines, you need to change a host of other parts also and this makes it a bit complex, so make sure your mechanic is competent.

Name: DAMPER TENSIONER SPRING
Part Number: 12823-82001
Price: Rs. 165

Name: SPRING TENTIONER
Part Number: 12821M70C00
Price: Rs.5

Name: TENSIONER COMP TIMING BELT
Part Number: 12810M71C22/32
Price: Rs. 605/624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezé View Post
Hi. The front right hand window of my Wagon R [2011] has fallen into the door. I understand that regulator cable may have to be replaced if broken. Appreciate if you could post the part # and approx price. Thanks in advance.
The regulator mechanism has failed or the sash has rusted and collapsed. Can be either case. Kindly check which part has failed.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 16th November 2019, 10:21   #1085
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
The regulator mechanism has failed or the sash has rusted and collapsed. Can be either case. Kindly check which part has failed.

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks, Shashi. Will take the car to the workshop today and have it checked out.
Zezé is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2019, 11:56   #1086
BANNED

Quote:

We have a plethora of threads asking for advice regarding spare parts, where the Maruti owners tend to get lost. Also, I've been receiving many PMs asking for spare part numbers and price. While I humbly help them all, posting on a common forum will help a larger audience. Hence I thought of having a central query thread for MGP/SGP/MGAs.
Hello Sir,

I am having Maruti Suzuki SX4 ZXi model (2011). I need the rear wheel hub as it started humming tremendously. So i inquired in MASS. After two days they told me that Rear Wheel Hub is not available as a MGP and they need to import SGP Part which will cost whopping 13k. So what i would like to know is whether any other car's Rear Wheel hub (must be MGP for less cost) is compatible with SX4 ? Mine is ABS version.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 16th November 2019 at 17:58. Reason: quote content trimmed
Old 16th November 2019, 12:10   #1087
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Assuming you mean coil packs and not igniters,
Sorry for the confusion. Attached part was what I meant - the mechanic called it Ignitor, but clearly that isn't the correct name.
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-balenoignitor.jpg
supremeBaleno is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2019, 17:45   #1088
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBrijesh View Post
Hello Sir,

I am having Maruti Suzuki SX4 ZXi model (2011). I need the rear wheel hub as it started humming tremendously. So i inquired in MASS. After two days they told me that Rear Wheel Hub is not available as a MGP and they need to import SGP Part which will cost whopping 13k. So what i would like to know is whether any other car's Rear Wheel hub (must be MGP for less cost) is compatible with SX4 ? Mine is ABS version.

Thanks in advance!
Try to get 43402M55K00. It costs Rs. 3412 and should fit perfectly.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 16th November 2019, 18:20   #1089
BANNED

Quote:
Try to get 43402M55K00. It costs Rs. 3412 and should fit perfectly.

Regards,
Shashi
This part is for which vehicle?
As i have said earlier, MASS is saying that MGP rear wheel hub is not available. It has been discontinued. So would like to know that, this is from other vehicle or SX4 only?

Thanks.
Old 16th November 2019, 18:40   #1090
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBrijesh View Post
This part is for which vehicle?
As i have said earlier, MASS is saying that MGP rear wheel hub is not available. It has been discontinued. So would like to know that, this is from other vehicle or SX4 only?

Thanks.
It's family part of the original SGP hub and is meant to be a replacement for that(in SX4 also). Also, it currently comes in S Cross and Vitara Brezza.

Regards
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th November 2019, 09:40   #1091
BHPian

Hello Shashi,
Could you please help with part number and price for the "Antenna assembly" of Baleno-VXi (old one - sedan)?

Thanks
Old 17th November 2019, 10:41   #1092
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujithpnair View Post
Hello Shashi,
Could you please help with part number and price for the "Antenna assembly" of Baleno-VXi (old one - sedan)?

Thanks
Part No: 39250M60G20
Name: ANTENNA ASSY
Price:Rs. 645

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th November 2019, 10:45   #1093
Team-BHP Support

Can someone help with part number as well where to get just the mirror for Ciaz left ORVM.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-whatsapp-image-20191116-13.07.05.jpeg

The car is in Baroda GJ and the Nexa dealer is claiming needs a full assembly change for 5.5K as they don't sell just the mirror. I don't buy this.
Old 17th November 2019, 10:58   #1094
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
Can someone help with part number as well where to get just the mirror for Ciaz left ORVM.

Attachment 1935562

The car is in Baroda GJ and the Nexa dealer is claiming needs a full assembly change for 5.5K as they don't sell just the mirror. I don't buy this.
Which variant is this? Apparently top trim and lower ones have different mirrors as per Boodmo. Mirror for LDi and VDi is only around Rs. 330/-
Old 17th November 2019, 11:09   #1095
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
Which variant is this? Apparently top trim and lower ones have different mirrors as per Boodmo. Mirror for LDi and VDi is only around Rs. 330/-
ZXI 2017 .

Most Viewed