Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2020, 20:00   #1231
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Will it be possible to procure a dead pedal pad from either Baleno or XL6? I searched boodmo, but found that this doesn't come separately. Does it have a part number?
Old 4th September 2020, 20:33   #1232
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi,

Any thoughts on "VACUUM CLENER + AIR INFLATOR ANALOG" from Maruti?
Part: 990J0M99923-060
Cost: 2040

https://www.marutisuzuki.com/more-fr...5-5EC3D6D73552

I was searching for a Tyre Air Inflator and vacuum cleaner for my new Creta and came across this one. If it works well, would be a very good value for money 2 in 1 purchase.
I think I might miss the auto cut off at specified pressure, but should be 'ok' since it would mostly be used in emergencies.
PS: That product name heading is a straight lift from Maruti website.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-mga_vacuum.jpg  

srikanthmadhava is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2020, 10:15   #1233
BHPian

Hi,

I believe Baleno face-lift and XL6 comes with auto closing ORVM.

Is there a part number for the relay?
Prodigy07 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2020, 10:28   #1234
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy07 View Post
Hi,

I believe Baleno face-lift and XL6 comes with auto closing ORVM.

Is there a part number for the relay?
It is usually a BCM function when it comes from the factory and not a separate unit like an aftermarket accessory. The Alpha XL6 has a different routing for the mirror retract signal. In the Zeta version, retract signal from the mirror switch is directly wired to the mirror whereas in the alpha, the retract signal is wired from switch to BCM and then to the mirrors. Hence, the BCM can override these signals and control the retraction when necessary, ie during lock and unlock.
audioholic is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th September 2020, 01:39   #1235
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaos636 View Post
Will it be possible to procure a dead pedal pad from either Baleno or XL6? I searched boodmo, but found that this doesn't come separately. Does it have a part number?
Even my XL6 doesn't get it in manual. However I have ordered this part:

Name: PEDAL, FOOTREST
Part Number: 75441M71L00
Price: Rs. 37

Hope its a paste-on type application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikanthmadhava View Post
Hi,

Any thoughts on "VACUUM CLENER + AIR INFLATOR ANALOG" from Maruti?
Part: 990J0M99923-060
Cost: 2040
Yes it looks like a promising launch. You will find it on your city dealer's MGA section. Maruti has sent 1 piece for each showroom. There is also a digital version with pre-set function. Costs around Rs. 2900.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-whatsapp-image-20200815-14.20.34.jpeg

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 7th September 2020 at 01:59.
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 7th September 2020, 17:49   #1236
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Try to get 43402M55K00. It costs Rs. 3412 and should fit perfectly.

Regards,
Shashi
Got this for my SX4 zxi. Thanks
filcord is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th September 2020, 12:42   #1237
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by filcord View Post
Got this for my SX4 zxi. Thanks
Hi Leoshashi,
Kindly oblige with the fuel filter part number for WagonR VXI AMT 2016.
Secondly, is it normal to get clean air out (when you remove the cap) from oil fill hole of an engine (blowby). My Dzire engine this does this while engine on Wagon R doesn't.

Thanks
Old 14th September 2020, 12:35   #1238
Senior - BHPian

Hi LeoSashi,

I need some help here. My headlights have faded. Absolutely no throw and light in them and its getting difficult to drive at night like this. I went to Matheran yesterday and while coming back, it was a nightmare on some of those single lane roads. I am going to Nasik again this coming weekend and want to get this done before that.

Mine is a 2008 Swift Diesel VDI before the facelift. It has the headlight leveling system in it.

Can you give me the part number of both the headlights? I want to look for them online too, the service station is saying its around Rs 3000 for one, I am wondering if I can get a better deal online for them, then I will save a lot.

Thanks
Old 19th September 2020, 21:24   #1239
Distinguished - BHPian

Apologies for the delayed reply, I was travelling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuj 6227 View Post
Hi Leoshashi,
Secondly, is it normal to get clean air out (when you remove the cap) from oil fill hole of an engine (blowby). My Dzire engine this does this while engine on Wagon R doesn't.

Thanks
Name: FILTER, FUEL
Part Number: 15410M79F01
MRP: ₹320

Please get the PCV system checked on your Dzire, don't think its normal on petrols.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humyum View Post
Hi LeoSashi,

I need some help here. My headlights have faded. Absolutely no throw and light in them and its getting difficult to drive at night like this. I went to Matheran yesterday and while coming back, it was a nightmare on some of those single lane roads. I am going to Nasik again this coming weekend and want to get this done before that.

Mine is a 2008 Swift Diesel VDI before the facelift. It has the headlight leveling system in it.

Can you give me the part number of both the headlights? I want to look for them online too, the service station is saying its around Rs 3000 for one, I am wondering if I can get a better deal online for them, then I will save a lot.

Thanks
You can go with OEM Lumax, but you will need to swap out the motor from your Old headlamp unit. Link on Boodmo:

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-head...embly-6602026/

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-head...embly-6602027/

They have free shipping on Headlights for some weeks, wait if you can.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 21:22   #1240
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Yes it looks like a promising launch. You will find it on your city dealer's MGA section. Maruti has sent 1 piece for each showroom. There is also a digital version with pre-set function. Costs around Rs. 2900.
Bought MGA 2 in 1 Air inflator cum vaccum cleaner for Rs. 2785. Attaching the pics of the same. It has a small LCD display which shows the current tyre pressure when connected to the tyre. Also has an 'R' button to change units to PSI/BAR/KPA and '+' and '-' button to vary the pressure.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-picsart_092409.12.26.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-picsart_092409.15.25.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-picsart_092409.13.58.jpg

Last edited by aah78 : 25th September 2020 at 04:28. Reason: Quote edited. Pictures inserted in-line.
Kpzonwheels is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 25th September 2020, 08:49   #1241
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuj 6227 View Post
Hi Leoshashi,

Thanks
Get the PCV valve checked/replaced. There must not be any residual pressure venting out when opening the engine oil cap
sagarpadaki is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2020, 23:04   #1242
BHPian

Hi, is there engine cover available for the petrol engine in swift / ignis?
Old 30th September 2020, 23:15   #1243
BHPian

Can you provide the part number of cabin filter for S presso? Even on last service, Indus motors service center was not able to fit a cabin filter
Old 2nd October 2020, 20:11   #1244
BHPian

I have a bit different query and I hope this is the right thread for it. Actually I want to know what tool is used to open the gearbox drain nut for Maruti 800? Is it a allen nut or a hex? I can't find what kind of nut is used in the gearbox drain.
Old 4th October 2020, 12:42   #1245
Senior - BHPian

Shashi, would it possible to fit Dzire Z+ (2018) on a Dzire VXI models? Would it be a direct fit or is there some different wiring? Could you please mention the part number and price for it?

Thanks!
Akashdeep

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks