Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2020, 07:53   #1291
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post

There you go: https://www.suzuki.co.id/eparts

Regards,
Shashi
Was not able find the touchscreen part number on the site. Are you able to spot it?
Old 28th October 2020, 19:01   #1292
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Shashi,

Need your help with the part number for steering column cover, but in Black for the 1st Gen Ertiga. I remember it was in 2017 when Ertiga with black interiors was released as a limited edition (?).

Basically, I want this in black.
Old 29th October 2020, 18:01   #1293
BHPian

ShashiSaheb

Please advise for sx4 ddis oxygen sensor? From boodmo i gather that the price is pretty steep at 8524.I also dont see any oxygen sensors listed for ertiga,brezza etc.
Unfortunately even in the open market i have not been able to find aftermarket replacement from NGK/Bosch.
I tried clearing the codes Via SDT but it comes back immediately code is P0130H.

Would appreciate your guidance in the same please. A little bit urgent though as my car needs to go out of station in coming week and prior to that i need to get this replaced.
Old 29th October 2020, 19:53   #1294
BHPian

@Shashi - not sure if this is the right thread, but would it be possible to get Cruise Control fitted in my 2015 Ciaz ? The newer one's have it installed - so possibly ECU/Cruise Control and steering mounted controls can be done ?
Not sure - though it's out of warranty as well.
ptaneja is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2020, 21:37   #1295
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragsachania View Post
Basically, I want this in black.
You need 48400M60M00-5PK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian View Post
ShashiSaheb

Quote:
Please advise for sx4 ddis oxygen sensor? From boodmo i gather that the price is pretty steep at 8524.I also dont see any oxygen sensors listed for ertiga,brezza etc.
Unfortunately even in the open market i have not been able to find aftermarket replacement from NGK/Bosch.
I tried clearing the codes Via SDT but it comes back immediately code is P0130H.

Would appreciate your guidance in the same please. A little bit urgent though as my car needs to go out of station in coming week and prior to that i need to get this replaced.
There is a cheaper equivalent part for Rs. 7600. 18213M55KD0. Not a huge saving. Can you post pics of coupler of your oxygen sensor?

Even for Swift diesel, oxygen sensors aren't cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptaneja View Post
@Shashi - not sure if this is the right thread, but would it be possible to get Cruise Control fitted in my 2015 Ciaz ? The newer one's have it installed - so possibly ECU/Cruise Control and steering mounted controls can be done ?
Not sure - though it's out of warranty as well.
I'm no expert but people who have explored this retrofit in a Maruti opine about BCM swap and other mods. Won't be a cheap/straightforward swap IMO.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th October 2020, 21:47   #1296
BHPian

Quote:
I'm no expert but people who have explored this retrofit in a Maruti opine about BCM swap and other mods. Won't be a cheap/straightforward swap IMO.

Regards,
Shashi
Can you post some reference to any related thread ? I was looking for same in my Swift zxi+ as the latest dzire zxi+ is coming with cruise control.
Old 31st October 2020, 11:56   #1297
BHPian

Model : Zen
Variant : LX 2001 (Carb Euro1)
Part needed

1. Clutch Kit (Cover+Plate)
2. Release bearing
3. Clutch Cable Kit

(Related query : Which make is better; Valeo or EXEDY? Exedy is available as separate parts and costs around Rs.300 more than Valeo. Is the release bearing same for both?)

4. Timing Belt
5. Tensioner

Last edited by --gKrish-- : 31st October 2020 at 12:15.
Old 31st October 2020, 12:27   #1298
BHPian

Hi,

Car: 2004 Baleno sedan
Part: Radiator inlet hose

If it's SGP kindly share any alternatives as it would be difficult to source in my town.
Old 2nd November 2020, 10:47   #1299
Senior - BHPian

Hi Shashi, need the partnumber & price of the AStar-AT's Timing chain rail/guard/guide.
Not sure if that is the correct name. The part looks like below & comes as a pair:
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-timingchainguide.jpg

Thanks,
SB
Old 3rd November 2020, 19:58   #1300
BHPian

Can I fit the gear knob from the Ciaz on a 2007 Swift VXi ?
Mine has begun to crack and I'm looking for a different replacement.
TIA
Old 4th November 2020, 08:41   #1301
BHPian

Hi Shashi,
Is there a part to cover wheel well of Ignis rear wheels front side? During PDI fount that area to be fully exposed. Any other cars part which could fit?
Old 7th November 2020, 21:31   #1302
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by --gKrish-- View Post
Model : Zen
Variant : LX 2001 (Carb Euro1)
Part needed

1. Clutch Kit (Cover+Plate)
2. Release bearing
3. Clutch Cable Kit

(Related query : Which make is better; Valeo or EXEDY? Exedy is available as separate parts and costs around Rs.300 more than Valeo. Is the release bearing same for both?)

4. Timing Belt
5. Tensioner
Try to get Exedy if its available. Then comes Ceekay and lastly Valeo.

MGP Part number for:
1. Clutch Plate: 22400M72F11
2. Pressure Plate: 22100M72F20

Make is mostly Ceekay/Exedy.

3. Clutch Cable: 23710M72F21
4. Release bearing: 23265-65G00(very expensive as its SGP, so change only if needed)

5. Timing Belt: 12761M72F10
6. Tensioner: 12810M71C22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophomore View Post
Hi,

Car: 2004 Baleno sedan
Part: Radiator inlet hose

If it's SGP kindly share any alternatives as it would be difficult to source in my town.
You need 17852-65G10. It's SGP and unfortunately there isn't any direct alternative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Hi Shashi, need the partnumber & price of the AStar-AT's Timing chain rail/guard/guide.
Not sure if that is the correct name. The part looks like below & comes as a pair:
Attachment 2075329

Thanks,
SB
You need to order 12771-51K00. Price would be Rs. 850.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyph3r View Post
Can I fit the gear knob from the Ciaz on a 2007 Swift VXi ?
Mine has begun to crack and I'm looking for a different replacement.
TIA
Yes can be swapped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynike99 View Post
Hi Shashi,
Is there a part to cover wheel well of Ignis rear wheels front side? During PDI fount that area to be fully exposed. Any other cars part which could fit?
I'm afraid, No!

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th November 2020, 21:28   #1303
BHPian

Hi,

I am looking for part number for this plastic part for Ciaz 2018 model 1.5 Alpha, this part is wearing off in 2.5 years.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-f9995d5ef4294f828345db501e999027.jpeg  

Old 11th November 2020, 16:58   #1304
BHPian

Hi Shashi,
I am having a current generation 2018 Swift petrol AMT.I have couple of queries ,Firstly for the last few months I have been noticing some rattling noise from the glovebox and steering column plastic (the plastic part which has the steering wheel rake adjuster).Can you advice me how to resolve these issues?FYI the glovebox makes noise when it's closed.

Secondly can you help me out with the part number for the new type of ac filter introduced by Maruti for the current generation Swift?

Thirdly I have got an underbody engine cover for my car from Amco spares (they deal in MGP) ,can you advice me regarding the screws required to fit the underbody engine cover?

Regards
Neelanjan
Old 12th November 2020, 08:09   #1305
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sure, let me try.
Hello Shashi, need one help! Can you find me these rubber guards? The 3 small black ones that I have on the bumper of the Fiesta. They are well made, subtle and do the job.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20170721_090104567.jpg

Is it not available with MGA anymore? If you can find them, please go ahead and buy if its not too much trouble. Needless to say, I will cover all cost including shipping - I can DM you the details.

Most Viewed