Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2020, 08:22   #1306
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by setuniket View Post
Hi,

I am looking for part number for this plastic part for Ciaz 2018 model 1.5 Alpha, this part is wearing off in 2.5 years.

Thanks
Had replaced this for the 1.3 Ciaz of a friend because he had kept a small bottle of perfume that leaked and the area below hand brake became rough as if the plastic had reacted and melted.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20191218_111644.jpg

You can note the part number on the barcode sticker.
paragsachania is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th November 2020, 09:18   #1307
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophomore View Post
Hi,

Car: 2004 Baleno sedan
Part: Radiator inlet hose

If it's SGP kindly share any alternatives as it would be difficult to source in my town.
If the part isnt available or too expensive, you could source another cars inlet hose of good quality and fix that too, itll serve your purpose !
nirmaljusdoit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2020, 09:35   #1308
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetjohn View Post
Hello Shashi, need one help! Can you find me these rubber guards? The 3 small black ones that I have on the bumper of the Fiesta. They are well made, subtle and do the job.

Attachment 2079370

Is it not available with MGA anymore? If you can find them, please go ahead and buy if its not too much trouble. Needless to say, I will cover all cost including shipping - I can DM you the details.
I guess you are looking for 990J0M67LPA-010. There is also a transparent version, 990J0M67LPA-020. Its open for sale and you can order at your nearby Maruti store.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th November 2020, 21:51   #1309
BHPian

Hello Shashi bhaiya,
Could you please provide me with the part number of Service Manual of Wagonr?
Year- 2015
Variant- VXI

Also for parts manual I came across this:- https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-9900...0298-36627668/

Is it the right one for the car mentioned?

Thank you.
Abhishek.
abhi9044 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th November 2020, 22:50   #1310
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi9044 View Post
Hello Shashi bhaiya,
Could you please provide me with the part number of Service Manual of Wagonr?
Year- 2015
Variant- VXI

Also for parts manual I came across this:- https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-9900...0298-36627668/

Is it the right one for the car mentioned?

Thank you.
Abhishek.
No
That's PARTS MANUAL. You are looking for SERVICE MANUAL.

Correct part number would be: 99500M67L01-74E. Try ordering at MGP store. It's not listed on Boodmo.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th November 2020, 05:04   #1311
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neelanjan View Post
Hi Shashi,
I am having a current generation 2018 Swift petrol AMT.I have couple of queries ,Firstly for the last few months I have been noticing some rattling noise from the glovebox and steering column plastic (the plastic part which has the steering wheel rake adjuster).Can you advice me how to resolve these issues?FYI the glovebox makes noise when it's closed.

Secondly can you help me out with the part number for the new type of ac filter introduced by Maruti for the current generation Swift?

Thirdly I have got an underbody engine cover for my car from Amco spares (they deal in MGP) ,can you advice me regarding the screws required to fit the underbody engine cover?

Regards
Neelanjan

@leoshashi I got the answer/solution for my third question from one more thread,I am awaiting your opinion/feedback for the first two questions.
Kindly help.
Old 15th November 2020, 11:22   #1312
BHPian

Leoshashi, Can you provide the part no. of Service Manual of 3rd generation Swift zxi+ 2019 model. Is it available in pdf format?
indrasis_gun is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th November 2020, 16:48   #1313
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
@leoshashi I got the answer/solution for my third question from one more thread,I am awaiting your opinion/feedback for the first two questions.
Kindly help.
No idea about the first part. It's actually hard to give a solution without seeing/owning the car.

Regarding 2nd part, I have made detailed post about all applicable cars here: Link (My first car: 2020 Maruti Suzuki XL6 Alpha MT Review)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indrasis_gun View Post
Leoshashi, Can you provide the part no. of Service Manual of 3rd generation Swift zxi+ 2019 model. Is it available in pdf format?

99500M55R00-74E

Regards,
Shashi
Old 16th November 2020, 22:58   #1314
BHPian

Model Name- 2016 Baleno Petrol
Variant- Delta
Part Required (post a picture if the part isn't easy to describe)- Service manual

Also the brakes are making a grinding noise, occassionally a metallic squeak too. I guess the brake pads might be wearing out. Car has done 42K Kms. Boodmo shows many options even for OEM Maruti Suzuki. Maybe different suppliers to maruti?

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-pad_...brake-6782905/
https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-pad_set-39312539/

Could you help with which ones are good? I am open to aftermarket ones too.

Quote:
Kindly help.
Please point me to the post where you got the answer. I am looking to get the underbody protection installed on my Baleno petrol. Would like to have part numbers etc for screws, clips etc.

Last edited by guptavis : 16th November 2020 at 23:00.
Old 17th November 2020, 00:18   #1315
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by guptavis View Post
Model Name- 2016 Baleno Petrol
Variant- Delta
Part Required (post a picture if the part isn't easy to describe)- Service manual

Also the brakes are making a grinding noise, occassionally a metallic squeak too. I guess the brake pads might be wearing out. Car has done 42K Kms. Boodmo shows many options even for OEM Maruti Suzuki. Maybe different suppliers to maruti?

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-pad_...brake-6782905/
https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-pad_set-39312539/

Could you help with which ones are good? I am open to aftermarket ones too.

Please point me to the post where you got the answer. I am looking to get the underbody protection installed on my Baleno petrol. Would like to have part numbers etc for screws, clips etc.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...ml#post4875372 (My first car: 2020 Maruti Suzuki XL6 Alpha MT Review)

If you scroll through the page you will find a post related to underbody protection covers,you will find the pictures and instructions about how to fit the underbody cover along with the required part number.
I hope this information solves your query.

Here is one more link.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...review-23.html (Maruti Swift : Official Review)

Last edited by Vid6639 : 17th November 2020 at 01:16. Reason: Merging back to back posts. please use edit option when replying.
Neelanjan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th November 2020, 16:06   #1316
BHPian

Hi
I am looking for parts catalogue of 2020 model alto. I came across two items listed in boodmo, one named as alto 800 and other one as alto. As newer models of alto dropped 800 from their name, I am a bit confused. Please help me to pick the correct one for 2020 model. I am attaching the pics of the catalogues listed on boodmo
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20201117_155546.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20201117_155528.jpg  

Kpzonwheels is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2020, 20:14   #1317
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpzonwheels View Post
Hi
I am looking for parts catalogue of 2020 model alto. I came across two items listed in boodmo, one named as alto 800 and other one as alto. As newer models of alto dropped 800 from their name, I am a bit confused. Please help me to pick the correct one for 2020 model. I am attaching the pics of the catalogues listed on boodmo
The one which is mentioned as Alto 800.

But make sure it has details of BS6 version. Boodmo may have old stock. Even maruti sometimes sends old stock. In that case, return it.

Regards,
Shashi
Old 18th November 2020, 22:41   #1318
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Shashi,

I'm looking to upgrade HU in 2014 Wagon-R VXi (Replace OE HU with Blaupunkt 2 DIN HU).
What parts should be purchased apart from the below one?
GARNISH I/P CENTER(BLACK) - from LXi trim
Part No. : 73821M67L00-5PK

Does it come with the clips or they should be purchased separately?

TIA
Old 21st November 2020, 17:22   #1319
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
For foglamps, get this kit from Brezza. Includes LED fogs, harnesses and switch. :

For other parts, I'll reply in evening.

Regards,
Shashi
Long update.
Decided to go for halogen "yellow" bulbs as I felt that getting whitish foglamps would give a jugaad look which I didnt want.The cheap lamps which came with the cutout kit fit in the gap behind the bumper.
However,Ive ordered a pair of nice hella foglamps with focusing adjustment which should not look too out of place.

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01FQG0ZUW/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_10?smid=A3LIN8E2RP8H5T&psc=1

wiring-Ill fabricate my own.Ive got hold of a nice 100/130W relay and shall rig up the wiring myself.
https://www.amazon.in/MINDA-TD-2002-Dual-Headlight-Relay/dp/B075JFMMF2/ref=sr_1_2?crid=G4YDBKXM0YLJ&dchild=1&keywords=uno +minda+relay&qid=1605957449&replacementKeywords=mi nda+relay&s=automotive&sprefix=uno+minda%2Cautomot ive%2C560&sr=1-2&vehicle=FIAT%3AUno

But it still remains to be seen how well I can accommodate the bigger lamp units behind the fender.
If it really works out,Maybe Ill do a show and tell on how it all went together especially the wiring.

Though now,my latest concern is that the tire flings water and muck and cow poop into the fog light area.So,I need to cover up the portion right in front of the wheel.

1.Now mine is a Alto std 2006,did any alto models come with full wheel arch liners?if so,part number with all the bits required to install them.
else,Ill get hold of some vinyl sheets and fabricate my own.Only problem would be when I give the car for service at the MASS and they ruin it while removing the fender.

2.Part number of the OE fog light switch please.

3.The front bumper is held up by assorted screws and bolts and clips most of which are missing.So,part numbers for them too.

4. Part number of the metal tray which holds up the battery.My battery was leaking acid and has ruined the tray by corrosion.

5.I need the headlamp bulb rubber boot.Is this the correct part?
https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-cove...815.1599731596

6.Part number for the windshield wiper stalks

7.Out of curiosity,how much would it cost to get a AC fitment done?(Mine is std,non ac)

8.I may need to go for a clutch replacement(the current one has run only for 25000Km )which make/supplier to go for to have better life?

9.I need to replace a couple of these switches https://www.partsbigboss.in/door-swi...to-littal.html
part numbers please.

10.Part number for the floor carpet.There are a couple of versions on boodmo and Im not sure which to get.
Old 29th November 2020, 21:40   #1320
BHPian

Hello Shashi,

My cousin banged his WagonR 2005 Vxi model into a tree and he needs to replace the fender, bonnet and the part where the headlamp is bolted to the chassis. Owing to his third party policy only, he has to pay out of pocket for the repairs.

He ordered this part 58111m67k00 on the recommendation of a local denter guy instead of ordering 58111m79f00. Are these parts the same or completely different.

I want to make sure he does not get fleeced.

Please help.

Most Viewed