Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2021, 04:26   #1396
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hello Leo,

Can you help me with the following?

1. part number for the gear knob on the 1.3 scross
2. part number for the parts manual, 2016 1.3 scross?

Regards,
govigov.
Old 7th March 2021, 08:16   #1397
BANNED

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishy View Post
Looking for the cap of windshield wiper water inlet for Brezza. Is it available separately?
Hello, assuminng your model is a Brezza 2016-19, below is the part reference diagram.

Part no 38452M82P00 - 9 Rs as per boodmo
Link on boodmo - https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-cap-...798.1614953786

Hope this helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-captureinlet.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-captureimage.jpg  

pdpyen is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th March 2021, 15:40   #1398
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdpyen View Post
Hello, assuminng your model is a Brezza 2016-19
Thank you! Exactly what I'm looking for. Service center guys broke it
ashishy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th March 2021, 17:44   #1399
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep4u View Post
Hello Shashi,

We took delivery of S-Presso VXI+AGS last week. This was intended for my sister who is still learning driving. On the very next day after taking delivery, an accident occurred where the right ORVM collided with ORVM of an Innova (Yup...It happened. This car is quite high). While nothing happened to the outside shell (just a minor scratch in clear coat), due to the impact the mirror inside fell off.

We enquired with different Maruti dealers near our area and none of them had the mirror available with them. It had to be ordered and they said it would take 7 days. But now even after 7 days, the part has not yet come and also they are unsure when it will reach here since it has to come from Maruti. Even the registration of the vehicle is on hold due to this issue.

Does the mirror from any other Maruti models suit S-Presso? The model of mirror is one with an internal knob to adjust. Only the mirror came off and the mirror assembly is fine. Any help would be appreciated.
As per Maruti's list, no other glass is suitable for S Presso. Hope the dealership has placed an order, you may get in 10 days max. You may also look for Live Location using that part number for quick procurement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
Dear Shashi,

The MGP Dealer has quoted a different part number for the Clutch Release Bearing.

23265-65G00 - Rs. 2434

Can you please check and let me know if both these are same and interchangeable. There is a big difference in price. As per him the part number that you provided is for Maruti Alto.

My car is a Baleno Sedan Vxi 1.6L Petrol 2006 model.

Thanks
Even I was thinking that Baleno will be using different SGP release bearing which other G series cars like Zen/Esteem uses. But in Parts manual and Online, Maruti mentions part compatible with Alto to be compatible with Baleno as well. Hence my recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post
Wanted to confirm if the Swift's front shock absorber comes as a set which includes the dampers, coil spring and bearing or are each part available separately? This is for a 2005 model.
Both. You get sets as well as individual parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptaneja View Post
Guys,
My Ciaz gear knob is all worn out and I am thinking of replacing it. Any of the available knobs will fit, or it has to be Ciaz original knob only ?
I was thinking installing Swift Automatic gear knob instead
No Idea if automatic gear knob will fit, if you manage to do then please update us.

Ciaz part number will be:

Part No: 28113M79M41-C48
Name: KNOB, GEAR SHIFT CONT LEVER
MRP ₹365

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
Hello Leo,

Can you help me with the following?

1. part number for the gear knob on the 1.3 scross
2. part number for the parts manual, 2016 1.3 scross?

Regards,
govigov.
Part No: 28113M79M41-C48
Name: KNOB, GEAR SHIFT CONT LEVER
MRP ₹365

Part No: 99000M24120-954
Name: PART CATALOGUE S-CROSS
MRP ₹270

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 7th March 2021, 18:18   #1400
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
No Idea if automatic gear knob will fit, if you manage to do then please update us.
Couldn't get a chance to try, the dealer had Ciaz original only, so got that installed. Costed 400rs.
ptaneja is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th March 2021, 08:34   #1401
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Even I was thinking that Baleno will be using different SGP release bearing which other G series cars like Zen/Esteem uses. But in Parts manual and Online, Maruti mentions part compatible with Alto to be compatible with Baleno as well. Hence my recommendation.
Hi Shashi, I have gone with your recommendation only. Hopefully it will be compatible. Will let you know once everything arrives.

Last edited by vb-saan : 8th March 2021 at 09:19. Reason: Quote tags fixed
Traveler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2021, 08:44   #1402
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Shashi, I have gone with your recommendation only. Hopefully it will be compatible. Will let you know once everything arrives.
Hope so. If you are ordering from Boodmo, order both. SGP(which shopkeeper says) as well as MGP part(which I recommended). I don't want you to run around once gearbox is removed in search of a compatible release bearing. Return the one which is unused.

You may do the same from local MGP store, just make sure they agree to returning the unused part.

Regards,
Shashi
Old 8th March 2021, 08:50   #1403
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hope so. If you are ordering from Boodmo, order both. SGP(which shopkeeper says) as well as MGP part(which I recommended). I don't want you to run around once gearbox is removed in search of a compatible release bearing. Return the one which is unused.

You may do the same from local MGP store, just make sure they agree to returning the unused part.

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks Shashi, I will order the same. However the part number
23265-65g00 that was suggested by the dealer shows up as a Release Bearing for the 1.3 L Esteem on Boodmo.

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-releaser-5396326/

Should I still order it?
Old 8th March 2021, 09:02   #1404
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Shashi, I will order the same. However the part number
23265-65g00 that was suggested by the dealer shows up as a Release Bearing for the 1.3 L Esteem on Boodmo.

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-releaser-5396326/

Should I still order it?
Yes order both bearings, the one I said and the one dealer recommends. Return the one which isn't used. Sometimes experience(MGP dealer's) triumphs all parts manuals/EPCs(there have been cases of compilation errors). We both have a belief, let's see which one wins.

The one EPC/Parts manual recommends and this SGP part aren't interchangeable. That's why I told you to procure both before bringing the GB down.

Also keep us posted on which bearing eventually goes in.

Regards,
Shashi

PS: If I have to take a guess then even I'd say SGP one will fit, because Zen/Esteem/Baleno largely share similar gearbox. But I was surprised by Maruti catalogues.

Last edited by Leoshashi : 8th March 2021 at 09:19.
Old 8th March 2021, 09:07   #1405
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes order both bearings, the one I said and the one dealer recommends. Return the one which isn't used. Sometimes experience(MGP dealer's) triumphs all parts manuals/EPCs(there have been cases of compilation errors). We both have a belief, let's see which one wins.

The one EPC/Parts manual recommends and this SGP part aren't interchangeable. That's why I told you to procure both before bringing the GB down.

Also keep us posted on which bearing eventually goes in.

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks a lot. I will order it now. Will keep you posted. Thanks a ton.
Old 8th March 2021, 11:04   #1406
BHPian

Hi,

I am looking for Windshield Wiper Blade Set for CIAZ Alpha 1.5L Petrol MT. Boodmo catalogue has single wiper blade and not the set(OEM). Please share the part number for the set or part number of both the blade.

How come Bosch 16" is for Rs. 282 and OEM Blade is for Rs. 425/525?

TIA

Setu
Old 8th March 2021, 12:06   #1407
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by setuniket View Post
Hi,

I am looking for Windshield Wiper Blade Set for CIAZ Alpha 1.5L Petrol MT.

TIA

Setu
Hello. Ciaz has 24/16" wiper set.
Bosch has a set of 24/16 for about 400 rs. Available on Amazon.

As these blades are two separate parts, hence the differentiation.

Driver side - 38340M79M10
https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-blad..._wiper-6783076

Passenger side - 38340M79M40
https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-blad..._wiper-6783079

If you're looking for Aero twin design the price is high.

Hope this helps.
Thanks
pdpyen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2021, 20:29   #1408
Senior - BHPian

Re: The love of my life - A 2000 Maruti 800 DX 5-Speed. EDIT: Gets export model features on Pg 27

Hi Leoshashi,

We are trying to source a part for my brother's 1995 Maruti 800. We tried local stores but could not get plastic trim and fasteners around head lamp. Can you please help us with the part numbers? We checked boodmo but it does not look correct. It is the L shaped one we are looking for. Thanks in advance.
We are looking for parts marked but actual product in boodmo looks different from the picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20210308_201434.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20210308_204144.jpg  

Last edited by Latheesh : 8th March 2021 at 20:43.
Latheesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2021, 23:19   #1409
Senior - BHPian

While browsing for some stuff, I found a very hand ECSTAR broucher. Attatching it here.
ECSTAR_Brochure.pdf

I found some interesting stuff in this catalogue, like how they have two kinds of antirust protection, one being medium term and another long term.
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-antirust.jpg

Of course, it carries the MGP part numbers, otherwise, it wouldn't be in this thread.
govigov is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th March 2021, 10:21   #1410
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by setuniket View Post
Hi,

I am looking for Windshield Wiper Blade Set for CIAZ Alpha 1.5L Petrol MT. Boodmo catalogue has single wiper blade and not the set(OEM). Please share the part number for the set or part number of both the blade.

How come Bosch 16" is for Rs. 282 and OEM Blade is for Rs. 425/525?

TIA

Setu
Avoid OEM wipers. They are overpriced and of very poor quality. Try Valeo frame/frameless equivalent, available on Boodmo. They will work out cheaper and quality is unbelievable.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks