Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2021, 16:10   #1471
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Dear Leoshashi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
You can change a few parts and get the console installed. I'm sharing links of V and Z variant, compare yourself and you can spot the differences. In case you get confused, tell me I'll make a list of spares to be ordered.

V Variant: https://oriparts.com/7/870/73315/3760185

Z variant: https://oriparts.com/7/870/73317/3760396

It's easy, cheap and doable that much I can confirm. Avoid going for aftermarket craps.
Have made a listing of the parts that need to be bought/ installed, after comparing the Z and V variants

Items highlighted in yellow have to be bought anew, others, could be used from existing console
It you could pl. review and advise, it'd be helpful

Best,
ysjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-ertiga-console-armrest-partlist-price.jpg  

ysjoy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th August 2021, 22:28   #1472
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hello Leoshashi,

Do you know if the power window module of old Alto K10 VXI is a direct fit for the old F8D Alto? I have come across an entire functional original kit from a scrap dealer for cheap and asked him to hold it for me. The door panels look similar to me.

Last edited by stallmaster : 9th August 2021 at 22:34. Reason: Leoshashi proper noun
Old 11th August 2021, 13:01   #1473
BHPian

Hello Shashi,

Please help with following:

Model Name — Suzuki Ciaz 2018
Variant — Alpha (Automatic)
Parts Required —
This is for left side mirror. Picture taken from bottom and crack is visible
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-tsdu48481.jpg

Thanking you in advance.
Old 15th August 2021, 21:43   #1474
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Order 99500M68P00-74E on Boodmo. May take some time but it will come.

Regards,
Shashi
Thank you Shashi. I placed the order last month 23rd and the estimated delivery date is this month 28th. Hope it will not be extended further.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-boodmo.png
Old 23rd August 2021, 14:11   #1475
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car-dent View Post
Hi, I need a USB-Aux socket for my Scross. I see two parts on Boodmo for the USB socket.

One is 39105M76M00 for 550rs.
The other is 39105M83P00 for 970Rs.
The Scross is listed under compatible for the costlier one. But few cars like swift, Brezza, Dzire are included in both.
USB Port of my Ertiga is gone kaput. I see the MGA part number is 39105M76M00. Please advise, how tedious to get it replaced and how much authorized service center will charge for it.
Old 27th August 2021, 19:51   #1476
BHPian

Hi,

I am looking for the correct part number for brake pads for Ciaz 1.5L Alpha. Boodmo has multiple options when I select Ciaz 2018 onwards model which part number is for 2018 onwards models?

Thanks

Setu
Old 28th August 2021, 21:27   #1477
BHPian

What is the part number and price for Maruti EECO jack kit and the driver side door handle?

2018 model with AC.
Old 30th August 2021, 15:57   #1478
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amvj View Post
I placed the order last month 23rd and the estimated delivery date is this month 28th. Hope it will not be extended further.
Dear amvj,
Kind of riding the same wave here for acquiring the service manual of my Swift. The estimated delivery date is being extended with no proper communication either via email or call. Please update on your proceedings. Screenshot attached below for better understanding.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-screenshot-131.png

Dear Leoshashi,
Kindly pitch in your opinions on the same. Are there any other alternatives or should I have to patiently wait?

Regards,
Larsen J.
Old 30th August 2021, 16:55   #1479
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccentric View Post
Dear amvj,
Kind of riding the same wave here for acquiring the service manual of my Swift. The estimated delivery date is being extended with no proper communication either via email or call. Please update on your proceedings. Screenshot attached below for better understanding….

Regards,
Larsen J.
My order delivery date is again extended to next month 7th. I have sent an email to the Boodmo customer service and they mentioned that they don’t have stock and needs to be procured. It is getting delayed at the source. I am okay to wait since I don’t have any rush to do DIY repairs etc. I suggest you to wait for the same.
amvj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st September 2021, 17:06   #1480
Senior - BHPian

Friends, Where can I source a MG413 Gypsy manual from? Is it possible to order it through MGP if there's a part number for the same.
Old 1st September 2021, 20:14   #1481
BHPian

Dear Leoshashi,

Model- Ignis
Variant- Sigma

First of all thank you for all your efforts to help others in getting genuine parts.
You are an inspiration for me. The way you maintain your m800 and XL6 is truly admiring. Recently I bought a Sigma variant Ignis. Inspired from your XL6 thread I tried to do the under body coating using the Ecstar product you mentioned. But I was told that the "Ecstar Premium under body coating" is not available in anywhere in Kerala. Ecstar under body coating that retails for Rs.350 was widely available. If it is not much trouble, would you be able to get one for me from any of your contacts?. I believe the product you used is the one listed here

In addition to above, I have the following queries:
- Is it possible to install steering mounted control from the Zeta variant in my Sigma variant?
- Can I install the inside adjustable ORVM controls?
- What is your opinion on installing rear defogger and rear wiper by procuring MGP? How feasible would that be if it can be done.
- I am also interested in getting the service manual for my car.

Thank you so much.

Last edited by sole_rider : 1st September 2021 at 20:43. Reason: Missed model name, variant and an additional query.
Old 4th September 2021, 18:37   #1482
BHPian

Hi there, I have a 2017 Maruti Ignis Delta Petrol and I noticed that the IRVM slot/bracket is the same as the one in the Celerio — the two start screw one.

I ordered an auto dimming IRVM (available for the Celerio) (Part Number : 990J0M76M06-030) through their Maruti Genuine Accessories website, to be fitted by the ARENA dealer. The service folks there said the slot is completely different for the Celerio and cannot be installed on the Ignis. After countless YouTube videos, hours of Boodmo surfing, and creepily looking into other Celerios on the streets, I've come to the conclusion that the bracket is the same as the Ignis!

[ATTACH=WhatsApp Image 20210904 at 6.26.46 PM.jpeg]The bracket on the auto-dimming IRVM with part number : 990J0M76M06-030[/ATTACH]

I'm wondering how Maruti installs this genuine accessory on other Celerios — is there a special converter bracket that is used to change it from screw-type to sliding-type?

If so, can someone help me with the part number? Any help would be appreciated
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-whatsapp-image-20210904-6.26.46-pm.jpeg  

Old 4th September 2021, 21:11   #1483
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by namanski View Post
If so, can someone help me with the part number? Any help would be appreciated
The kit comes with some glue and a metal mount which has to be pasted on the windshield and then this mirror slides over it.

Go through this post in detail: Link (My first car: 2020 Maruti Suzuki XL6 Alpha MT Review)
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th September 2021, 19:11   #1484
BHPian

Hi guys,
Can someone help me with the service manual part. no for maruti 800 STD 2004.

Looking to get some DIYs under my belt.
Old 9th September 2021, 07:25   #1485
Senior - BHPian

Hi Shashi, quick question.

For Ciaz/2016/Zxi+:

What would it cost for the front air bag unit, both driver and passenger side. Does it come as one single part or does it consists of multiple assemblies that constitutes the whole air bag system. Or atleast can you please identify what is the main component in it and a part name/cost of it.

Edit:
Got a part# and name from the estimate by MASS - 58600M79M00 Member Comp, Front Side, R

Wondering if this is the air bag?

Last edited by balenoed_ : 9th September 2021 at 07:30.

Most Viewed