Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2021, 11:42   #1486
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenoed_ View Post
Hi Shashi, quick question.

For Ciaz/2016/Zxi+:

What would it cost for the front air bag unit, both driver and passenger side. Does it come as one single part or does it consists of multiple assemblies that constitutes the whole air bag system. Or atleast can you please identify what is the main component in it and a part name/cost of it.

Edit:
Got a part# and name from the estimate by MASS - 58600M79M00 Member Comp, Front Side, R

Wondering if this is the air bag?
The part number you mentioned is some chassis panel. Most likely of the right apron.

Airbags come separately, LH and RH assemblies. In addition you will need to replace a few dashboard panels too which get damaged during airbag inflation. You may or may not need to replace the airbag controller too.

Driver side airbag for Ciaz costs Rs. 3800 while passenger side costs around Rs. 5800.

Part number: 73910M79M00 for passenger side and 48150M79M11-C48 for driver side.

Regards,
Shashi

PS: Read about your Ciaz's crash, sorry for the unsolicited advice but please try to push it for total loss. Even if there isn't any visible deformity on any chassis member, the structural integrity wouldn't be the same. Secondly the repairs and finish won't be as good as factory spec and the repaired areas will be prone to rusting and the car will have issues in the long run.
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th September 2021, 13:01   #1487
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi Leoshashi,
Kindly oblige with the part number for the AC relay of Swift Dzire 2008, Petrol VXI. I get intermittent clicking sound whenever I use the AC (exactly like when you try to start the engine with a weak battrey), without AC it is completely fine, I suspect the relay is to be blamed here, your valuable inputs are also welcome.

Thanks
Anuj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
The part number you mentioned is some chassis panel. Most likely of the right apron.

Airbags come separately, LH and RH assemblies. In addition you will need to replace a few dashboard panels too which get damaged during airbag inflation. You may or may not need to replace the airbag controller too.

Driver side airbag for Ciaz costs Rs. 3800 while passenger side costs around Rs. 5800.

Part number: 73910M79M00 for passenger side and 48150M79M11-C48 for driver side.

Regards,
Shashi

PS: Read about your Ciaz's crash, sorry for the unsolicited advice but please try to push it for total loss. Even if there isn't any visible deformity on any chassis member, the structural integrity wouldn't be the same. Secondly the repairs and finish won't be as good as factory spec and the repaired areas will be prone to rusting and the car will have issues in the long run.
Old 14th September 2021, 21:34   #1488
BHPian

Hi Shashi,

One doubt, where can I purchase Maruti genuine accessories (Baleno accessories)?

I checked one of the MGP stores and they said they don’t deal with accessories. I tried to purchase them online but for my location delivery is not available and it asks me to enter the contact details for a call back.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-693f76f48192429cadc380909435a50f.png
Old 15th September 2021, 08:41   #1489
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amvj View Post
where can I purchase Maruti genuine accessories (Baleno accessories)?
There is a dedicated accessories department at NEXA dealerships. Check with your nearest one.
self_driven is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2021, 15:24   #1490
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Shashi,

One doubt, where can I purchase Maruti genuine accessories (Baleno accessories)?

I checked one of the MGP stores and they said they don’t deal with accessories. I tried to purchase them online but for my location delivery is not available and it asks me to enter the contact details for a call back.
Since you are from Bangalore, highly recommend contacting Mr. Puneet P of Essarr Automotive at 7795364944. He is an enthusiast himself and will help you out in every way. He has been stocking most of those parts, specially the scale models.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2021, 21:45   #1491

Quote:

Hi, Highly recommend you to contact Mr Satish from Essar automotives Arekere, Bannerghatta road, Bangalore. He is super responsive and helps a lot in ordering and procuring parts from head office. Follows up with them frequently and will make sure you get that part.
I have ordered few rare parts with price as low as Rs 15 and he somehow managed to get it within few weeks.
Contact no:6362756971
advaithraju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st September 2021, 12:55   #1492
Senior - BHPian

Shashi, could you please post the partNumbers for the battery terminal connector of the Swift (1.3P) and the AStar ?
Not sure if the whole thing comes as one full assembly (wiring harness, fuse etc) or just the connectors are available ?

Oddly only the +ve connector of both cars has rusted & broken off (-ve connectors are good).
Old 21st September 2021, 13:13   #1493
BHPian

Sorry Shashi to hijack your thread. I just want to post one update regarding Maruti service manual for Baleno. It looks like Maruti doesn’t want to deliver Baleno Service manual to Boodmo. I have placed an order on July and still Boodmo is unable to get it from Maruti. I have no other option but to cancel it.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-58375e7ed522430eaab1e23a434b01ea.jpeg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-c6a21e170c7c4f3f9c60346cc45ac2f4.jpeg
amvj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st September 2021, 18:01   #1494
BHPian

Quote:
Sorry Shashi to hijack your thread. I just want to post one update regarding Maruti service manual for Baleno. It looks like Maruti doesn’t want to deliver Baleno Service manual to Boodmo. I have placed an order on July and still Boodmo is unable to get it from Maruti. I have no other option but to cancel it.

Attachment 2209951

Attachment 2209952
I wanted to order the same part. But after your post won't do it.

Also, there's a hindi version available. I ordered that by mistake and returned it. If hindi version works for you check it out
Old 21st September 2021, 19:47   #1495

Hi Leoshashi,
Can you get me the part number of the cooled glove box air vent/flow control for brezza?
Tried finding it online and boodmo but I see the part number for the entire glovebox unit but not the vent separately.
Also, does maruti sell printed copies of brezza 1.3 service manual?

Regards,
advaithraju
Old 22nd September 2021, 11:51   #1496
BHPian

There is some issue with MSIL or boodmo. I ordered Service Manual for Ciaz 1.5L, after almost one and half months, boodmo canceled the order citing non-avalibility.

Will the service centre be willing to place an order if we give the part number?

Quote:
Old 22nd September 2021, 11:53   #1497
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by setuniket View Post
There is some issue with MSIL or boodmo. I ordered Service Manual for Ciaz 1.5L, after almost one and half months, boodmo canceled the order citing non-avalibility.

Will the service centre be willing to place an order if we give the part number?
I checked with our local MGP store and they said they don’t have it and nor they want to order it.
Old 22nd September 2021, 14:48   #1498
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by setuniket View Post
I placed an order for Ignis parts catelogue on boodmo on September 3rd. It's been in processing state ever since. Boodmo will change the expected delivery date once every 4 days. Looks like MSIL is not encouraging the supply of service manual/parts catelogue outside their service centers.
sole_rider is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th September 2021, 10:09   #1499
BHPian

Hi Sashi,
I need timing belt for my 1997 Carb Maruti 800, could you please provide the part number. I have other related things like tensioner and water pump, but I am only getting local made timing belt of flimsy quality. No luck at the MGP store either.
Old 27th September 2021, 10:27   #1500
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFF-EIGHT-BEE View Post
Hi Sashi,
I need timing belt for my 1997 Carb Maruti 800, could you please provide the part number. I have other related things like tensioner and water pump, but I am only getting local made timing belt of flimsy quality. No luck at the MGP store either.
Part Number: 12761M78400/12761M78401/12761M78420. All are same.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed