Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2007, 12:05   #16
Senior - BHPian

it depends.. I have done 25k till now and no issues with the clutch yet...in my Uno I changed it around 70k...that too since the mechanic insisted...otherwise the car was running just fine...
If you have no issues with the clutch..if the cosat outside warranty is just 3k or so...maybe you are better of waiting...just my twon cents...no point in getting engine parts opened every now and then...the refitment is nver "factory like"
Old 16th January 2007, 12:33   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetfan View Post
if the cosat outside warranty is just 3k or so...maybe you are better of waiting...just my twon cents...no point in getting engine parts opened every now and then...the refitment is nver "factory like"
That exactly was the line I was thinking of .. one of the reasons I went for the VXi was that it did not even need any accessory mods, hence no tampering of factory fittings.
Good .. lemme sit on it .. checked the Nov issue of ACI .. clutch pressure plate for Baleno is the cheapest for its class at around 2.6K.
Old 16th January 2007, 13:15   #18
Senior - BHPian

No issues with the clutch in my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc
checked the Nov issue of ACI .. clutch pressure plate for Baleno is the cheapest for its class at around 2.6K.
It would be useful for owners and potential buyers to have a look at this spare comparison sheet that ACI puts out every year. Especially for those of us who do not subscribe to auto-mags. I remember, we discussed last year also about whether it would be proper (copyright infringement issues) to put it up on the forum.

@Mods, is it OK to put up a scanned version of the comparison sheet, with due credit given to ACI ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks