Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 14th September 2018, 10:49   #16
BHPian

Infractions: 0/2 (9)
Default Re: A/C compressor cuts off whenever I release the brake pedal

Some cars have a way of resetting the entire air conditioning system without the need for the OBD port. Mercedes for instance. You need to press/press hold/press repeatedly a few of the AC control buttons in a particular sequence and you can reset the AC system. I tried Googling about a similar procedure for Suzuki/Maruti cars, but couldn't find one.

Does anyone know if a reset procedure is available on all cars or is it specific to certain makers only?
SCORPION is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2018, 20:53   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: A/C compressor cuts off whenever I release the brake pedal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
AC compressor cuts off only when the temperature has fallen to cut off levels OR under sudden acceleration.
Excess head pressure.
Not related to the issue in this thread though.

Regards
Sutripta
Sutripta is offline   Reply With Quote