Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 10th January 2007, 14:57   #1
BHPian

Any new techniques for the old gashes

I own a 2 month old Baleno in Pearl Silver unfortunately due to the Delhi traffic contitions and sloppy drunk drivers the front and rear bumper edges have a moderately sized scratch and a lil deep small gash on the rear one.

Need advise from the gurus of upkeep and maintainance so as to how get rid of them in tandem with the colour and shade and also if any recomendation for a guy who can do it near to perfection!!!!!

Cheers
Old 10th January 2007, 20:13   #2
BHPian

its on the bumper, right?

any decent roadside mechanic will be able to heat the bumper and bend/hammer/work it back to its original condition. After which they will paint it for you.

I had a scooter ram into my bumper recently, there was a big dent and a gash, and the mechanic under my building fixed it within 4 hours for a pittance.
Old 11th January 2007, 11:41   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEnd View Post
its on the bumper, right?

any decent roadside mechanic will be able to heat the bumper and bend/hammer/work it back to its original condition. After which they will paint it for you.

But I do not have a dent its just a deep cut in the bumper so i am a lil apprehensive as to how to get the same done.. With minimal shade difference..

Cheers
Old 12th January 2007, 19:52   #4
BHPian

Hi Folks,

Can some one pls help!!!

Most Viewed