Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2007, 21:19   #1
BANNED

problem with ac

hey guys i am having problem with my cars ac (zen di) ,recently i got the gas top upped as the blow from the vents was not that power ful. so got it checked got the air vents also cleaned ...now a strange problem arised.

The blow from the vents is ok but its not that much cool and also the ac is gettin off very fast before it gets cool inside the car..........
what might be the problem??????????
Old 5th April 2007, 15:02   #2
BHPian

I think the Thermo is at fault, Suggest you get the thermo checked and While you are at it, Please get your AC-Radiator Grill Cleaned with Preassure Air and Jet Water spray, This will help in removing dust and grime collected over a period of time in the part.
Old 5th April 2007, 18:15   #3
Team-BHP Support

just check if icing is happening, basically the ac is too good compared to the fan that the refrigerant inside freezes up,

to check.. just switch of ac compressor alone for few mts (2-3 mts) with blower at max and switch on, if there is sudden difference in ac cooling, this is the culprit, dont mistake this with reg cooling and again this phenomenon happens only on prolonged usage of ac and not in short trips

check gas level again, there will be a window hole in your drier and if it shows lot of bubles time to get the gas topped up
Old 5th April 2007, 19:10   #4
BHPian

if the AC is getting off very fast then get your thermostat checked.
Old 5th April 2007, 20:22   #5
BANNED

thanks for your suggestions guys......will be going to the maruti show room..to get it checked

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks