Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2020, 07:33   #16

Re: Turbocharger Failure? Nope, it was just the pressure converter solenoid valve

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinprakas View Post
Even before I was halfway through the post I knew it was you.

Do share your long term ownership report of the D200 in the MC section when you find the time.

Cheers!
A.P.
Thanks for the compliment, bro. And yes, I shall do that for sure.
leorcid is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2020, 09:08   #17
BHPian

Re: Turbocharger Failure? Nope, it was just the pressure converter solenoid valve

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlJam View Post
Could you please let us know which FNG this is? Thanks!
This is TechnoKraft in JP Nagar, near Brigade Millenium Apartments. All my cars at home are serviced here.
https://goo.gl/maps/aS4TrAAHirxGgjvR6
drhoneycake is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2020, 14:17   #18
BHPian

This deserved a post rather than clicking on the thanks button. Appreciate your effort in sharing the solenoid valve issue. We were about the replace the turbo assembly in our i20(D) but now will explore replacing the solenoid valve. Thanks once again!
Ahmed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2020, 13:14   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by leorcid View Post
He's located in Kottayam, Kerala - but if you still want it to be shared, it's my pleasure.
Please share the details. This will be helpful. I was looking out for a reliable FNG in kottayam.

Regards,
Arun
Old 12th June 2022, 09:11   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrasannaDhana View Post
This thread will be an help to all VGT owners from Hyundai as well as Maruti too.
Yes it's been helpful.
I have had p0106 code after a long pune to goa drive. I thought it was the map sensor and replaced it but no change,then i cleaned the MAF sensor but still no change. Finally we narrowed down to no vaccum from the control valve to turbo charger.
The remarks for the code via obd was map sensor/barometric sensor circuit low/performance problem.

When scanned at mass it showed as boost pressure out of range.
I was advised to change the vaccum controller. Waiting for the part to arrive.
Old 28th September 2023, 23:43   #21
BHPian

While I have not yet faced a Check Engine light on my car as yet, i recently faced occasional loss of power at good speeds. This is a no repro at city drives.
Validated air and fuel plumbing lines, all looked fine. Got my EGR cleaned at a FNG just last week, yet to take a long ride to validate if that helped. If it happens again, plan is to take it straight to the FNG for a OBD scan hoping the issue gets captured there.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks