Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2021, 22:38   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Maruti-Suzuki launches Tyres & Batteries under their MGA range

Maruti Suzuki has launched tyres and batteries under their MGA range. Popular OEMs like Ceat, JK, Goodyear, Bridgestone, Exide and Amaron are included.

Maruti-Suzuki launches Tyres & Batteries under their MGA range-tyre_batt_3.jpg

Link: https://www.marutisuzuki.com/genuine...es-accessories
Leoshashi is offline   (19) Thanks
Old 10th April 2021, 08:50   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Maruti-Suzuki launches Tyres & Batteries under their MGA range

Thanks for sharing, Leoshashi! Moving your post to a new thread.
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th April 2021, 09:44   #3
BANNED

Re: Maruti-Suzuki launches Tyres & Batteries under their MGA range

Positive step IMO. Being an MG accessory, I believe that the warranty issues will also be resolved at the Maruti A.S.S. floor only, and knowing the MGA, I hope they will price the items well too.

So, if reasonably priced and warranty cover also provided under the A.S.S. roof itself, this will make the Maruti Authorized Service stations a one stop shop for all the stuff related to the car 'properly'.

No wonder, huge profits too for both Maruti and its dealers will come bundled with a better 'everything-under-one-roof' service for customers!

I, for one, like this concept, where the car goes out just once, to just one place, and all the concerns are 'properly' addressed. I bought Pirelli tyres once from VW service station just because they were at the same market price, and purchasing from them meant that:
  • I need not visit any other place after the service, all done in a single visit
  • Better warranty protection for me - be it VW dealer or Pirelli dealer, both do honour
VKumar is offline   (10) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks