Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2007, 07:38   #106
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetanhanda View Post
anupmathur : a "feel good" mod is not illegal or unlawful, its what you categorize as "feel good" mod creates the confusion.

Chetan, implicit in a feel-good mod is the fact that it does not really work but makes you believe it does! The human mind is indeed a complex thingy! To each his own and may the force be with you!
Old 20th October 2007, 10:14   #107
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
tsk1979 : You are a moderator, why dont you provide some actual input instead of asking them to go and test it out, they have already done that and apparently this has worked great for them.
Such is the power of faith. Who are we to question the faith of devoties. Tell me if you did not believe that god existed, would you go around trying to convince believers the same? So this is the case here. Some people have faith in this. You don't, I don't. You put forward your point why you dpn't have faith, I put forward my point, so that done. you don't have any duty to convince anybody about the same, neither do I. Every discussion need not end with everybody believing a certain point of view, even if that point of view is right.
If you really want to find some uphill task, try convincing the "flat earth society" people that the earth is round.
Old 20th October 2007, 11:59   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
Such is the power of faith. Who are we to question the faith of devoties.
Indeed tsk1979!
For those who believe no proof is necessary,
for those that do not believe, no amount of proof is enough.
Old 20th October 2007, 21:28   #109
BHPian

Boy! you are good. Your points were what I tried posting in so many words and you just put it bang in. Eagle shot pal.
This topic has gone on beyond the limits of elasticity
Quote:
Such is the power of faith. Who are we to question the faith of devoties. Tell me if you did not believe that god existed, would you go around trying to convince believers the same? So this is the case here. Some people have faith in this. You don't, I don't. You put forward your point why you dpn't have faith, I put forward my point, so that done. you don't have any duty to convince anybody about the same, neither do I. Every discussion need not end with everybody believing a certain point of view, even if that point of view is right.
If you really want to find some uphill task, try convincing the "flat earth society" people that the earth is round.
Old 20th October 2007, 22:13   #110
Senior - BHPian

Applause, applause!! tsk1979!
Old 21st October 2007, 02:29   #111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I bow to you.

hisexyhellosexy
Old 21st October 2007, 05:07   #112
BHPian

the earth definately is not flat : a few others & me personally believe the earth maybe ..hollow

if you give a damn about "Hollow Earth Theory" ask me why via pm [ got religious texts to back me up ]

i dont believe in this infra red guy though

hehe

cy

Last edited by cyneverdie : 21st October 2007 at 05:09.
Old 21st October 2007, 15:52   #113
BHPian

Oh boy! Here we go. It all begins all over again.
Old 21st October 2007, 16:56   #114
BHPian

if that works then why dont i buy a couple of these 5v cooler fans which are used in computer cabinets...... slap them on my intake and then "FEEL THE POWER"!!

why stop with one...... i'l put on 5 or 10!!! make square holes all around the intake box and "POWER IT UP"!!

i'l use this gizmo the next time i see someone wheezing!!
i'l e-ram super-turbo charge infra red air into his lungs...... that'l help him breathe better!

Last edited by flipsyde : 21st October 2007 at 17:00.
Old 21st October 2007, 23:35   #115
BHPian

I'm really Rolling on the floor laughing dude.

No offense meant believers. But just imagine doing everything Filpyside has written. it sure is funny.

Flipyside. you forgot to mention that we will save battery coz we will only use 5volts right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipsyde View Post
if that works then why dont i buy a couple of these 5v cooler fans which are used in computer cabinets...... slap them on my intake and then "FEEL THE POWER"!!

why stop with one...... i'l put on 5 or 10!!! make square holes all around the intake box and "POWER IT UP"!!

i'l use this gizmo the next time i see someone wheezing!!
i'l e-ram super-turbo charge infra red air into his lungs...... that'l help him breathe better!
Old 22nd October 2007, 10:38   #116
BWN
BHPian

Quote:
BWN : you are really convinced about the magic of Infra-red as you are the biggest fan of this product.
far-infra is something used in sauna's or something, check out this link
The Wolfe Clinic - Frequently Asked Questions
Im just putting an extract from that website over here
"Electromagnetic waves between visible light and the microwave are called infrared waves. The wavelength of infrared waves range from 0.76 micron to 1,000 microns; this range is further subdivided into the ranges of Near, Medium, and Far-Infrared Rays with following wavelength: 0.76 to 1.5microns; 1.5 to 4 microns; and 4 to 1,000 microns respectively.
Far Infrared Rays are thermal. In other words, we experience this type of infrared radiation every day in the form of heat"
So after reading that lets assume "Far infra" red heats up the air :
chetanhanda - For god's sake.... I never said i am a fan of this static fan.... I just said i am using it on TRIAL basis and shared my experience.Thats all..... The point to be noted is that there are no Negative feedbacks from the users as such....... and all report "Smooth acceleration" in their posts.

I am waiting for Anarchist's updates though.
Old 22nd October 2007, 20:21   #117
BHPian

Quote:
Such is the power of faith. Who are we to question the faith of devoties. Tell me if you did not believe that god existed, would you go around trying to convince believers the same? So this is the case here. Some people have faith in this. You don't, I don't.
thou hast spoken the truth "O" learned one , such are the ways of the enlightened one.

Quote:
You put forward your point why you dpn't have faith, I put forward my point, so that done. you don't have any duty to convince anybody about the same, neither do I. Every discussion need not end with everybody believing a certain point of view, even if that point of view is right.
seriously dude, I think its a good point u have made - we cant do more than this
Old 22nd October 2007, 20:53   #118
Senior - BHPian

Please do not disturb.
Amen.
Old 22nd October 2007, 21:20   #119
Awaiting Email Confirmation

You know what Electric Fans - or superchargers or vortex fans or infrared rays whatever the product, bolt on a decent cold intake system first and see the difference LOL! oh and while youre on it go ahead get a catback or whatever suits you-(oh and maybe a REAL turbo charger + dont forget a custom map) and FEEL the difference...genuinely. Till then read the (dude I bolted on 25bhp thread) and learn. coz if cams and other GENUINE mods cant do it.. as for smoother acceleration, well just clean your throttle body and injectors and get a fuel filter if its clogged - it should do the trick (dont need no electrical SUPERCHARGER _read the term) FOR just smoother acceleration.THAT disses the SUPERCHARGER term directly.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks