Team-BHP - far-infrared ray energized turbo fan (power booster)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Technical Stuff (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical-stuff/)
-   -   far-infrared ray energized turbo fan (power booster) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical-stuff/23951-far-infrared-ray-energized-turbo-fan-power-booster.html)

Earlier last week, Mandovi SA's were speaking about this product. The leaflet he gave me says it's imported and marketed by Mandovi Motors pvt. ltd., Bangalore.

The operating theory is the far-infrared ray (FIR) energised turbo fan is a static vortex generator installed the air intake hose between the air filter and throttle body of vehicle engine.

The fan's spiral blades create a vortex of turbulent air flow inside the airintake hose, and also mentions that the turbo fan are capable of emitting far-infrared rays when thermo activated.

The end result is increase torque and horsepower visibly in any engine but also save fuel consumption at the same time, as a result of efficient burning.

Any customers who have installed this, on this thread ? I straight away rejected as I dind't want to disturb the setup on my car which is good 16 KMPL in b'lore city without a/c.

The better option would be an Outrageous-High boost-Insanely Wheel Spinning-Psychoed turbo charger. Supplied by the whooping nut himself. But then again, thats my opinion.

Whats the cost of this??

LOL thats some gimmik
Far-Infrared. Any heated surface emits far infrared. That includes your heated block.
The green leaves of trees also reflect IR light thats why trees appear white in IR images.
Reminds me of that famous "Increase FE by 20% using magnets gimmic"
I would suggest an anti-matter warp drive for improved performance

Sounds something similar to the "INTAKE CHARGER" marketed by HMS here in delhi.

A firm in kochi is marketing a similar product. They say it is made in korea. It claims to increase power by 20% and mileage by a whopping 50%. I even spoke to a guy using the product. He was using it on an optra. As per him it gives 17 kmpl after installation in mixed driving conditions. Before installation it was 11 kmpl. It is priced at 17500 rs.

But i read somewhere that such installations actually block the air flow. And ultimately results in drop in performance. So i am very hesitant to go for it.

Looks like one more product similar to Turbonator and E Ram electric supercharger!

Here, Turbonator.com - Official Site and

eRacing :: Home :: The e-RAM Electric Supercharger from e-Racing Motorsports

All these dont have any proof backing their claims!!! Its all bollocks according to me:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf (Post 435626)
Looks like one more product similar to Turbonator and E Ram electric supercharger!

Here, Turbonator.com - Official Site and

eRacing :: Home :: The e-RAM Electric Supercharger from e-Racing Motorsports

All these dont have any proof backing their claims!!! Its all bollocks according to me:Frustrati

tons of these floated on ebay some time back they are all false promises.

A cool new product has turned up called "Nuclear Wave Charger".This device is placed inside the Air intake and small nuclear explosions take place to create shock waves which in turn cause massive air turbulence and help to increase the power of the engine.The air turbulence is measured to be equal to 100 RR jet engines.the added benefit is that the radioactive byproducts help to increase efficiency and engine life.

the only maintenance required is periodic top-up of plutonium which is available cheaply at stores like Nuclear Khan,Nuran and Bush & Co.

Thank you.

merve in the first half i really thought u were talking about some product u ve seen somewhere
its all a big load of crap use ur basic science logic

hi paras211 i think merve has just taken a shot at the thread if not:Frustrati,bush & co priceless:) i think we can add some more

Quote:

Originally Posted by merve_extreme (Post 435633)
the only maintenance required is periodic top-up of plutonium which is available cheaply at stores like Nuclear Khan,Nuran and Bush & Co.

Thank you.

Now thats a good one Merve :Cheering: lol: - Should be shifted to the jokes thread,

Quote:

Originally Posted by paras211 (Post 435661)
merve in the first half i really thought u were talking about some product u ve seen somewhere
its all a big load of crap use ur basic science logic

lol: aree,it was a Joke.

We are still being marketed with that stuff in days when we are trying to make low restriction air intakes!! Imagine a low RPM fan blocking our intakes!
(P.S Never have tried any electric intake chargers)