Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2007, 14:40   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

I had the same experience on a trip to Goa while driving a friends OHC, I drove for a few kms without knowing there was a puncture in rear right side tyre and noticed the sound zat zat sound that was barely audible and slowed the car and saw it was a flat but no feeling what soever on the wheel.

My own experience touch wood has been pretty lucky-only 1 flat to deal with in last 4.5 years and this one flat was known on a visual check before starting the car.

In my previous car which was a santro drove the car for 35K and no puncture at all. So from buying it from the showroom to selling it to a friend i never opened my boot for the spare tyre, that was an amazing experience.
Old 1st June 2007, 01:43   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Hey Ishaan,

Want to replace all the 5 tyres of my Scorpio. Want one with straight treads. Which tubeless do you suggest and for how much?
Guru bhai let's take this on the proper thread not here. Will let you know the optiins with prices tomorrow. You wanna retain the stock size or upsize?
Old 1st June 2007, 02:02   #33
BHPian

May be because of the power steering? (EPS)? I am not sure. So what happened to the tyre after 8 KMS of driving?

Jai
Old 3rd June 2007, 19:43   #34
BHPian

Tuffup Tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
hmm, It has the tuffup tube.
Veer Ji,
only honda activa and honda dio has a tuffup tube and not eterno.it is double heavy as activa/dio. if you try to drag it with puntured tyre, you will end up only with damaged tube.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks