Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2007, 15:14   #16
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dockap View Post
TATA=Tension And TROUBLE Always
Sorry to disagree! Definitely NOT ALWAYS!
Old 1st July 2007, 15:33   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Remember yesterday you said about four letter names giving trouble?

They need not start with F, you see.
Old 1st July 2007, 15:35   #18
BHPian

What I really don't understand is that..Most of the TATA bashers either don't own a TATA or apply hear-say knowledge into bashing...!

No car is immune to problems, its just some are more prone- Sorry to say Turbo and XETA are a much improved and advanced breed from the Older Generations.

Tell me One car that has remained without any Tainted issues..!
Old 1st July 2007, 15:46   #19
BHPian

Hey guys i own a tata indica dlx car is ok(comfort and suspension good) but problems keep creeping up latest is power steering fluid leak now they say i have to change the power steering gear(?) and its going to cost me Rs 18000/-
Old 1st July 2007, 15:49   #20
BHPian

How old is the car Dockap..!
Old 1st July 2007, 16:31   #21
BHPian

Uh U know Zak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post

We had some TATA cars including the massly sold Sumo and Indica. We did have a lots of trouble but not ALWAYS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Remember yesterday you said about four letter names giving trouble?

They need not start with F, you see.
Zak is a mad thing and loves only one four letter word that starts with F. Other 2 are names of automobile manufacturers and he hates them with a lot of passion.
Old 1st July 2007, 23:31   #22
BHPian

car is 2 1/2 years old
Old 2nd July 2007, 20:47   #23
BHPian

Well then, I don't think you can attribute that bad built or PDI..!

Parts fail after certain periods and sometimes they don't...Does'nt make TATA a Bad QA does it
Old 3rd July 2007, 00:28   #24
BHPian

Yes i agree also agree indica is a good VFM car with good ride and space but when u comapre it to the japanese,korean,american etc cars sold in india they are still way behind in the refinement part for eg i had a mahindra scorpio (i still love that car)and it has 2 brake failures and 2 clutch failures,my indica just stopped on the highway in the middle of nowhere 2 times
u see what i mean i have had several other cars japanese,korean and now american never had such problems with them(makes me think us indians are the free test drivers for the tatas and mahindras)
Old 3rd July 2007, 00:51   #25
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dockap View Post
Yes i agree also agree indica is a good VFM car with good ride and space but when u comapre it to the japanese,korean,american etc cars sold in india they are still way behind in the refinement part for eg i had a mahindra scorpio (i still love that car)and it has 2 brake failures and 2 clutch failures,my indica just stopped on the highway in the middle of nowhere 2 times
u see what i mean i have had several other cars japanese,korean and now american never had such problems with them(makes me think us indians are the free test drivers for the tatas and mahindras)
I do not know whether you were stuck with a lemon. Or how well your car is maintained. But in my collective ownership experience of 6 years+ with two indicas I am yet to see anything like yours. My cars have been through rugged terrains, crater infested boondocks and what not. The closest the older one came to a breakdown was when in the peak summer afternoon one of the hoses sprung a leak. This was repaired by a roadside mech in less than half an hour.

Uhuh... something does not tally mate. An indica maybe anything but it is reliable to a fault. Ask Tanveer and you will know. An Indica that is probably 5 years old and has now touched almost a lakh kms and has travelled across the length and breadth of the country. He would not have dared to have taken it on such ardous journeys if it had been anything like what you described.

Last edited by Zappo : 3rd July 2007 at 00:52.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks