Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2016, 20:40   #481
OSH
BHPian

re: Service manuals & wiring diagrams of Indian cars

Does anyone have the '07 Honda City Zx Vtec and '12 Honda City iVtec service manuals ?

Have been trying to find them online since a long time but there is no progress. Even if someone has the hard-copy I can get it xeroxed and return it.
Old 15th May 2016, 22:56   #482
BHPian

Would anyone happen to have the service manual and parts catalog for the New Age Mahindra XUV500 (W10 AWD AT if there are version dependent manuals)?
Old 15th May 2016, 23:05   #483
BANNED

Can anyone help me out with the Service Manual for 2010 model Alto LXi?

I am specifically looking for ECU pin diagram. Thank you.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th January 2017, 12:19   #484

Does anyone seem to have a copy of the New Gen Scorpio Workshop / Service Manual?
Please do help me out with a copy for download.
rohit_navigator is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2017, 12:04   #485
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit_navigator View Post
Does anyone seem to have a copy of the New Gen Scorpio Workshop / Service Manual?
Please do help me out with a copy for download.
Found this on scribd. Even if it's for the mHawk Refresh Scorpio, I guess a lot of things in it should be common for the new gen Scorpio (it's not a free download though):

https://www.scribd.com/document/2926...-Repair-Manual

Cheers,
Vikram

Last edited by comfortablynumb : 31st January 2017 at 12:08.
comfortablynumb is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 18th April 2017, 18:02   #486
BHPian

Hi,

I mentioned in my ownership thread about acquiring service manuals for Vento. The same can be done for all VAG group cars, with possible exceptions, from this link:

https://erwin.volkswagen.de/erwin/showHome.do

Clicking on "My Erwin" on the right, will reveal an option to register on the website. The access to manuals and more (ELSA Pro) is paid, but it is possible to buy one-hour access and download the manuals.
halfbytecode is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th April 2017, 23:39   #487
Distinguished - BHPian

I have placed the order for S-Cross service manual. It's been almost 2 months and no updates regarding it. Reason cited : Maruti doesn't have it in stock and they are yet to print.
Old 18th April 2017, 23:59   #488
BHPian

Hello all,
I am looking for service manual of Tata Safari 2.2 Dicor. Does anybody have it? Or can anyone share the link I they have. Found one parts list manual in this thread but not a service manual.

Thank you
Old 19th April 2017, 00:10   #489
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ani0404 View Post
Hello all,
I am looking for service manual of Tata Safari 2.2 Dicor. Does anybody have it? Or can anyone share the link I they have. Found one parts list manual in this thread but not a service manual.

Thank you
Hope this helps!

http://safari.tatamotors.com/soul/si...cor-OMSB_0.pdf
Old 19th April 2017, 00:20   #490
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Hope this helps!
This is owners manual, not service / workshop manual.
Dr.Naren is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2017, 05:31   #491
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
I have placed the order for S-Cross service manual. It's been almost 2 months and no updates regarding it. Reason cited : Maruti doesn't have it in stock and they are yet to print.
Nothing like that, buddy. They do have issues sometimes, and the order is listed as "back order", but it is sorted out in a month (maximum). Only yesterday, I saw S-Cross Service Manuals(4 sets) at my MGP store. I was there to collect Celerio's Service Manual for a BHPian friend. I got the Celerio's Manuals within 10 days of ordering it.

So kindly make sure that they order it properly.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 19th April 2017 at 05:36.
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 19th April 2017, 08:11   #492
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Thank you Prateek but it's an owner's manual. I am looking for a workshop / service manual.
Old 19th April 2017, 08:45   #493
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Nothing like that, buddy. They do have issues sometimes, and the order is listed as "back order", but it is sorted out in a month (maximum). Only yesterday, I saw S-Cross Service Manuals(4 sets) at my MGP store. I was there to collect Celerio's Service Manual for a BHPian friend. I got the Celerio's Manuals within 10 days of ordering it.

So kindly make sure that they order it properly.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Shashi
But I asked Mahindra regarding this and they said that getting the manuals is not possible for customers.

Does Maruti charge anything for the manuals?
Old 19th April 2017, 09:21   #494
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel5915 View Post
But I asked Mahindra regarding this and they said that getting the manuals is not possible for customers.
I don't know about Mahindra, but I know some companies who forbid sale of service manuals outside authorised workshops.

Quote:
Does Maruti charge anything for the manuals?
In case of Maruti, the workshop manuals, spare part manuals and supplementary manuals can easily be bought from any MGP store(MASS won't sell it). There are rumours that it cannot be sold to customers etc, but let me assure you, it's pure BS.

The manuals too carry a part number, just like any other MGP. It costs approximately between Rs. 2,000 to Rs.10,000 depending upon models.

I have ordered it many times, without any question being asked.

Service manuals & wiring diagrams of Indian cars-img20170418wa0025.jpeg

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 19th April 2017 at 09:26.
Leoshashi is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 27th April 2017, 19:45   #495
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
I don't know about Mahindra, but I know some companies who forbid sale of service manuals outside authorised workshops.

In case of Maruti, the workshop manuals, spare part manuals and supplementary manuals can easily be bought from any MGP store(MASS won't sell it). There are rumours that it cannot be sold to customers etc, but let me assure you, it's pure BS.

The manuals too carry a part number, just like any other MGP. It costs approximately between Rs. 2,000 to Rs.10,000 depending upon models.

I have ordered it many times, without any question being asked.

Attachment 1630835

Regards,
Shashi

So it was for me eh? I am not sure how many had guessed but I was keen to have the service manual of the Celerio just to fulfill my craving for reading technical stuff. In addition to this, I needed some info such as wiring diagrams, troubleshooting tips and also needed to learn the insides of the AMT. Since I couldn't find the service manual of the Celerio online for international versions, I considered buying one.

Earlier, I had found the service manuals of various other cars like the SX4, Swift etc online in international websites. Most of the info in them were similar to the Indian cars except for India specific changes and cost cutting, especially in the Swift. Coming back to the Celerio I was pretty sure of being shooed away from the MGP dealership if I asked them to fetch me the service manual of a car. Not that I have tried doing so, but I was too lazy to go and convince them to order one for me, follow up and get it home. However, I have got parts catalogues pretty easily and off the shelf from the shop which was of great help to understand the blow up view of the entire car.

To make my job easier, I checked with Shashi if there is a possibility of getting the service manual ordered and shipped to me. He agreed to do the same and did all the work I was lazy to do. Thanks a lot for sending these home! I don't even remember how long the whole process took since I was not in any urgency and was not even sure how the process of procuring such a part goes. Shashi took all the trouble of getting the service manual and shipping it to me. Here it is:

Service manuals & wiring diagrams of Indian cars-imageuploadedbyteambhp1493302315.058561.jpg

Thats one thick set:
Service manuals & wiring diagrams of Indian cars-imageuploadedbyteambhp1493302395.491330.jpg
Should be around 1000 pages.

Bill of material:

Service manuals & wiring diagrams of Indian cars-imageuploadedbyteambhp1493302503.389569.jpg
audioholic is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed