Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2022, 01:38   #16
BHPian

Re: Another Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by abtyagi View Post
This was an excellent read. So much information, and quality of work. Kudos to you.
Thank you. Hopefully another thread coming next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc89 View Post
Wow!! This is amazing, I'm in awe of the level of detail you went through. I'm sure in reality there were more details you had to look into. Kudos to you and your team.
Thanks for the kind words. You're right about more detail, but it's hard to capture every fuse, every drop of oil, or every wire that was replaced. This car took around 3 months to complete, the final list of work done is huge, but then the thread gets bogged down with too many details.
Old 1st March 2023, 11:08   #17
BHPian

Re: Another Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series

LC100 is very reliable car. But due to age, some electrical issues are cropping up (may be due to Kerala climate). My LC had a starting problem. When checked with the scanning tool, immobilizer was the culprit. LC100 has a separate immobilizer unlike new generation cars. When I checked the availability of new immobilizer, it is available only in Japan and will take one month to arrive. Luckily, one ECM repair expert in my area repaired it for a nominal amount.
Attached Thumbnails
Another Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series-ecu.jpg  

Vmax1200 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed