Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2007, 20:32   #16
BHPian

Well I too had a small accident with my swift few days back. A jerk tried to overtake on his bike from left when I was trying to park the car. Could not see him because of huge C pillar in swift.

He rammed into the rear door and left a small S shaped dent on the door. Maruti service center is quoting 3.5 k for the repain of rear door. They say that they can match the paint. My car is Silver.

I dont know whether they will be able to match the paint. If not it will look very bad.

Any idea on repainting of one door. does it match the car pain?
Old 6th September 2007, 22:43   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by passioncool74 View Post
Result was a large scratch on my left back door, a dent in my front bumper, a tear in the metal below the door, bent wheel rim etc etc...
Quote:
Originally Posted by passioncool74 View Post
my swift is absolutely fine.. atleast there does not appear any problem except the body damage on the left. The quote involves replacement of back left door, front bumper replace... .
Where u driving with a bent rim for all this time? Do get your suspension arms checked too...
What happened to the tear below the door u had mentioned earlier.?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill1182 View Post
I dont know whether they will be able to match the paint. If not it will look very bad.

Any idea on repainting of one door. does it match the car pain?
All MASS should be able to match the paint.
If in case u find a huge difference in color then u should not accept the car from them.
Old 10th September 2007, 15:47   #18
BHPian

Silky Silver computerised matching is not difficult for Swift. So dont worry. The repaint shuld be O.K.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks