Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2011, 16:18   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Swift ZXi/VXi Nippon Security System Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselFan View Post
Thanks a ton Biju the scanned document is most helpful. It is of lesser resolution hence is not very clear reading it on the system but if I take a printout it should be fine.
Let me know if the printout is clear and legible. If it is not, I will try to scan it at a higher resolution or try another method to post the manual.
Old 18th September 2011, 20:40   #32
BHPian

Does anyone know how to pair a new remote with the system, I remember getting a new control unit when my last one was giving problems. The procedure was something like turn the key on then off and then press the valet switch for 2 times and then do something with your remote and then the other remote and it would activate. Till then the new one would not work, and you can only use your key directly.

If anyone knows the procedure please post the same, as it would help users who would get a new remote and the nippon service advisor forgot to set your other remote for you
Old 8th October 2011, 01:41   #33
BHPian

Can anyone help me out with resetting the security system ?
Thing is from last 4-5 days whenever i unlock i get 3 chirps instead of 2.
I have read the manual and according to manual it says Door/Trunk Intrusion. Visual Led Should be 3. which is glowing whenever i unlock.
Now how do i reset it ?
Old 8th October 2011, 10:47   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisarg86 View Post
Can anyone help me out with resetting the security system ?
Thing is from last 4-5 days whenever i unlock i get 3 chirps instead of 2.
I have read the manual and according to manual it says Door/Trunk Intrusion. Visual Led Should be 3. which is glowing whenever i unlock.
Now how do i reset it ?
There is no reset function for the security system. If your car is giving 3 chirps while locking that means one of the door switches is malfunctioning. Check the bonnet switch. I faced similar problems because of the bonnet switch not getting engaged properly.
vikram_d is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2011, 18:06   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblackshark View Post
Does anyone know how to pair a new remote with the system, I remember getting a new control unit when my last one was giving problems. The procedure was something like turn the key on then off and then press the valet switch for 2 times and then do something with your remote and then the other remote and it would activate. Till then the new one would not work, and you can only use your key directly.

If anyone knows the procedure please post the same, as it would help users who would get a new remote and the nippon service advisor forgot to set your other remote for you
For my alto nippon 2 button security turn the car on / off rapidly six times then press I no button on the remote , you will get conformation beep then remote is paired . By On/Off i do not mean starting the car and shutting it but just put key to ign ON pos then OFF six times .
anky is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2011, 18:14   #36
BHPian

1. The doors get unlocked when the key is removed from key cylinder. Nothing happens in case if ignition is turned off.

2. When the key is in cylinder, the remote stops working.

I think you should get your Nippon CSS checked by authorized agent, it may be a programming fault.
Old 8th October 2011, 22:16   #37
BHPian

you have the newer nippon system if you call the nippon service centre he will tell u how to pair the remote . That is how I came to know .BTW 6 times on off means just that switch on off rapidly without starting the car or removing key from ign then the car gives a beep after the sixth time then you press I key on the remote then one acceptence beep then paired .
Old 10th October 2011, 01:29   #38
BHPian

vikram. solved it. it was indeed bonnet switch. thanx.
Old 11th October 2011, 13:16   #39
Senior - BHPian

For the benefit of folks who have Nippon NCS-099 car security system. I detail out how to pair the remote with the security system.

1.Open the door of the car (after disarming it )and keep it open.
2. insert the key and switch it on then off and then again to on position (do not start the car)
3. Press and release the in car security switch once.(in Car Switch that you normally use for programming)
4. Now again press and hold in car security switch
5. you now hear a beep
6. Press the remote (The one that you want to pair) lock button while holding the car security switch. release the security switch.
7. turn the ignition key to off and on and then to off.
Walla the remote in now successfully paired with the car security system.
DieselFan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th March 2012, 09:54   #40
BHPian

I have a Swift Vxi with NCS-099 fitted by the dealer. Of late, the Siren has stopped working. The security system all works without problems, immobilizer et al. But there is no sound/no chirps. Before I give it to MASS, I wanted to check it out myself if the connections to the Siren are loose, but i'm unable to find the Siren.

Can anybody here help me out with the possible location of the Siren?

Thanks.
Raghav
Old 11th March 2012, 10:28   #41
Senior - BHPian

The siren hooter is normally placed right behind the battery. Looks like a smaller version of the megaphone.
vikram_d is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2012, 11:06   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram_d View Post
The siren hooter is normally placed right behind the battery. Looks like a smaller version of the megaphone.
Found and fixed. Never would have guessed that black thing would be the Alarm Siren. Thanks.

The wire coming from the hooter was disconnected, took me some time find the wire it was supposed to be connected to. I guess it was removed when i had given it for AC servicing.

Thanks.
Raghav
Old 25th August 2012, 21:45   #43
BHPian

Re: Sx4 Zdi Security Led not blinking

Hi People,

I have a bit of concern, the security switch light LED light is not blinking, even when the doors are locked. Read the manual but its dam confusing

Awaiting for your valuable inputs.

Amit

Last edited by amitpunjani : 25th August 2012 at 21:46.
Old 18th December 2012, 15:32   #44
BHPian

My 2005 swift ZXi came with nippon security system preinstalled. I have both the remotes working except that the buttons are gone. Is it possible to just change the case & keep the remoted intact. pls suggest.
Old 18th December 2012, 17:05   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravigop View Post
My 2005 swift ZXi came with nippon security system preinstalled. I have both the remotes working except that the buttons are gone. Is it possible to just change the case & keep the remoted intact. pls suggest.
It should be possible assuming they are willing to sell just the case as a spare.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks