Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2007, 10:35   #1

Ford Ikon - Need a good Mechanic

I just recently bought a second hand Ford Ikon 1.6 - 2003 model. I picked up the car form Auto Mart Bangalore. I wanted to get the car serviced but am not that confident of giving the car to Cauvery or Metro Ford as I have heard a lot of bad reviews on the place.

Are there any good mechanic in Bangalore that I could take my car to..... please advice....
Old 12th October 2007, 11:10   #2
BHPian

Hi sherintjacob,

Cauvery ford is good according to me, as i got my fiesta serviced from them, i guess whichever service stop you go to, you have to be careful and make sure all your car needs are fulfilled.
Old 12th October 2007, 11:15   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hi sherin, you can get your car serviced at Cauvery. They do a decent job, as per my experiences with them so far. Try to meet the service advisor called Biju, and mention you are Benny's friend. I dont know if he would recollect the name, but he's the guy i trust with my car there.
Old 12th October 2007, 11:50   #4
BHPian

Hi sherintjacob,

List down the exact things you have in mind for the service folks to focus on apart for the general service which will have oil top ups, brake check, wheel alignments , suspension check.
Old 12th October 2007, 14:41   #5
BHPian

I had bought my ford ikon from Cauvery Ford itself. Its been more than 2 and 1/2 years i have been getting my car serviced. Until now i did not have any single issue.

I would suggest you to go for only authorised service centres as they have not only right equipment/accessories but more importantly right knowledge about the vehicle.

Choice is yours!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks