Team-BHP - Bangalore: PUC booth for Post Y2K vehicles
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Technical Stuff (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical-stuff/)
-   -   Bangalore: PUC booth for Post Y2K vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical-stuff/33963-bangalore-puc-booth-post-y2k-vehicles.html)

I have a 2005 Swift, and the PUC certificate has expired. I went to a pump opposite Woodys @ Jayanagar 9th block, but he said that he could do it only for vehicles that were prior to 2000. I asked him if there was any other PUC booth that did "new vechicles". He mumbled abt some Gilma's garage in Banshankri. As language was a barrier (I cant speak the local language), I couldnt get the exact directions to that place.

Drove in a few lanes in Banshankri, can't find the place. So, does anyone know of a place in South Bangalore where we can get PUC for new vehicles done?

Cheers

Why can't he do it for post 2000 vehicles? Is the equipment or the calibration different for the post 2000 vehicles?

You could try the petrol pump at the sagar appolo hospital junction on BG road. They set up their puc agency in the last one year or so and probably would be able to do your vehicle.

Thanks Sankar. I have no idea why he did not do it. Ironically my dad had got a PUC from the same guy (opp woodys) for his 2004 santro some time back...

Are you aware of Digital Zone in BSK 2nd stage industrial area or the Advaith Hyundai service centre ??

There's a PUC center right opposite Advaith, backlane of digitalzone.

take the temple meadows building road, if that makes it easier for you to understand.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajayclicks (Post 679456)
Drove in a few lanes in Banshankri, can't find the place. So, does anyone know of a place in South Bangalore where we can get PUC for new vehicles done?

Cheers

Dadu, i know devegowda pump- the road leading to it from anagadi silks, and also the road leading to it from family mart on kanakpura road. Not sure of the places that you have mentioned.

Okay from devegowda PB, take the road towards the BSK BDA complex for eg. if coming from big bazaar, you have to take the left turn (DBP will come to your left corner).

- Take the second right upon the intersection, you will cross RV dental college and hit a T-Point with BDA complex facing you.

- take the right from the T-point and then you will see Pizza corner on the intersection, take the left and go straight till you hit another T-point.

- You will see a SBI ATM facing you at the T-point and bata showroom on the right, take the right turn and go straight.

- Leave 2 left lanes (1 small inner lane and 1 big crossing) and then slow down and keep looking at the advaith direction board, take the left lane.(its the first left lane after the big crossing)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajayclicks (Post 679505)
Dadu, i know devegowda pump- the road leading to it from anagadi silks, and also the road leading to it from family mart on kanakpura road. Not sure of the places that you have mentioned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajayclicks (Post 679456)
He mumbled abt some Gilma's garage in Banshankri.

I believe he was talking about "Girimaji". This dude is a Maruti Authorised A.S.S. This guy is on the "T" junction on KR Road. If you drive on KR Road towards Banashankri, he is located at the dead end of KR road.

Thanks Dadu, Ashwin :)

check another puc center thats all, i think his machine is messed up and not reading ECU engined readings which are generally very low :)

in pune we can get any make any model any year PUC certified that too without checking the vehicle. :)

Can anyone suggest a good PUC shop near by murugeshpalya, airport road, indiranagar, Jeevan Bhima nagar. I need to get my vehicle certified for the PUC. I know that trident service centre indiranagar had the facility, but it is closed now.

@kalaks2000, if you can take the intermediate ring road from Airport Road towards kormangala, then you will find one PUC Booth at the IBP petrol pump at Sony World Signal (take a Right at the Sony World redlight and the Petrol bunk will come on your left after ~ 50-60 meters).. but I am sure there should be a PUC shop at one of the Petrol Pumps on Airport Road..

Got the PUC done from a booth at an HP petrol pump @ JP Nagar first phase ORR. Apparently these days they also fix a green color sticker on the windscreen saying "PUC"

Cheers