Team-BHP - problem with car electricals
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Technical Stuff (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical-stuff/)
-   -   problem with car electricals (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical-stuff/34022-problem-car-electricals.html)

guys i have m800 and installed an amp and subwoofer in it one year ago. now i have a problem in my car electricals from one month they behave abnormally sometimes indicators stop to work, when headlights are flashed the amp switches off. if the horn is pressed there is disturbance in subwoofer and speakers . i have replaced all fuse.also checked battery but the problem is not solved

Disconnect all the audio equipment and then try using the car. See what happens and let us know.

Looks like the wiring for the audio system is not done properly. Have it checked by a good electrician.

had checked electricals without audio they are all working fine . got audio system checked from mechanic even he was not able to solve it. does it an indication of weak altenator.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry2223 (Post 681533)
had checked electricals without audio they are all working fine . got audio system checked from mechanic even he was not able to solve it. does it an indication of weak altenator.

Like I asked in the other thread what audio equipment do you have ?

hello
check ur grounding cable and the rc wire which goes from ur head panel to ur amp

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 681610)
Like I asked in the other thread what audio equipment do you have ?

i presently have a 4 channel sound barrier amp, pioneer sub woofer, and a pioneer head unit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry2223 (Post 681702)
i presently have a 4 channel sound barrier amp, pioneer sub woofer, and a pioneer head unit.

Which wiring are you using. Boss cable or some thing else. Also check all the amplifier connection points like ground and battery wire.

i am using a jbl wiring . i dont know whether it is fake or not as somebody on forum told me that it was fake as jbl had stopped making wiring kits a long time ago. i had tried putting my amp and wiring on my friends ikon it works fine there . but when i install back the same problem persist. are there any chances of problem in head unit.can i try by changing my head unit.

Seriously speaking I did not understand your problem please try to explain it again in a little more elaborate way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 682391)
Seriously speaking I did not understand your problem please try to explain it again in a little more elaborate way.

i have problem in electricals of my car . the problem only persist when audio system is on . when i press car horn there is disturbance in sound system.when i switch headlights on then also there is disturbance in sound system. when i flash headlights the audio system shutdown and restarts again automatically. i have got it checked from a mechanic but he is also unable to solve it he told me that audio system is faulty so i tried installing my car audio system in my friends car to check whether the system is faulty but it worked there without any problem.plz help me out because there is a lot of disturbance in the sound while pressing horn and flashing lights.

It seems to me that the HU ground is not connect correctly . Try grounding the HU directly to the car chassis rather than connecting through the car wiring.

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 683488)
It seems to me that the HU ground is not connect correctly . Try grounding the HU directly to the car chassis rather than connecting through the car wiring.

dear friend i had tried grounding the head unit to car chasis earlier but the problem was not solved . i am totally helpless what to do.the another problem that i came to know yesterday night when i was coming home that the headlights become more brighter when i accelerate. can it be an altenator problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry2223 (Post 683676)
dear friend i had tried grounding the head unit to car chasis earlier but the problem was not solved . i am totally helpless what to do.the another problem that i came to know yesterday night when i was coming home that the headlights become more brighter when i accelerate. can it be an altenator problem.

hello
if your alt is over changing your head light bulb will fuse. its your grounding problem get it checked by a good audio prof

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry2223 (Post 683676)

get your car alternater check or lots of things will get fused.