Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2008, 18:21   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki067 View Post
Thank you very much guys...Will take my car to office this friday and check this out. Even when parked in shelter when i switch on AC it should blow cold air right? So if this is possible, it means my AC is working fine right? I do get cold air when i park it in shade. So what do i conclude???

@jony - you idea is great, will try it next time.

I'm giving my car for second service this weekend ... will escalate this matter to them.

Ramki.

Get all the AC pipes and Fresh air system checked too for any leakages...
Old 21st May 2008, 19:16   #17
BHPian

Ramki, is Bangalore climate that high nowadays? The reason I ask is that I feel you have some problem with your AC. I dont follow the steps like opening windows, but still my AC starts blowing cold air within 30 seconds, no matter how hot the car's inside it. Of course, it takes time to cool, but from what I gather, your AC is not producing cool air even after 2 or 3 mins. So please do get the AC system checked.
Old 21st May 2008, 19:58   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srijit View Post
Ramki, is Bangalore climate that high nowadays? The reason I ask is that I feel you have some problem with your AC. I dont follow the steps like opening windows, but still my AC starts blowing cold air within 30 seconds, no matter how hot the car's inside it. Of course, it takes time to cool, but from what I gather, your AC is not producing cool air even after 2 or 3 mins. So please do get the AC system checked.
it's around 35 max here in the shade. so probably almost 40 in the sun. much lower than most other places in india.
Old 8th April 2011, 01:23   #19
BHPian

Re: WagonR AC Problem!!!

I just wanted to report a weird problem which i am experiencing with my Wagon R for the first time. I experienced this during my recent Bangalore - tirupati trip. Whenever i hit a certain speed (100 kmph or above) AC will behave as just a blower. All of a sudden when i am cruising at 100 + speeds within 5 minutes the cabin will become hot obviously due to no cooling effect of AC. But then when i reduce the speed below 100 kmph the AC will start cooling the cabin once again. This happened consistently when i was driving from Tirupati back to Bangalore. It became so suffocating for me that i was forced to switch off the AC and lower the glasses for fresh air to come in!!

The problem has not appeared again due to obvious reasons that now i am driving inside the city and i cant hit high speeds in city limits!!

I will show it to MASS this week or next but just wanted to take opinion from you guys.

Thanks in advance for your inputs on this.
Old 26th May 2023, 21:07   #20
BHPian

Re: WagonR AC Problem!!!

Having a weird issue with my WagonR AC. The airflow is going towards the feet despite setting the knob to throw on front, seems the direction change is not working with knob. Assuming something is broken or not moving when setting the direction of flow with knob. Does whole dashboard needs to open to fix that or is it something which can be done in any neighborhood garage or need to go to MASS only?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks