Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 20th March 2005, 11:53   #31

K&N would give the engine enough cold air to pull up some rev's..with a nice and deep sound... but when you increase the input...u gotta increase the output as well....Do some work for a good exhaust system
Old 20th March 2005, 16:18   #32
Senior - BHPian

wht about the drag scoop K&N Filter
is it any good nd how much

wht about street scoops

are ther just for show or do they really help that much
Old 20th March 2005, 19:17   #33
BHPian

[PHP]hey buddy scuderia...ive done a filter for a 1.5 exi... and the peformance difference is amazing...all i can tell you is ..the FE can be regulated if the filter is installed in the correct manner...i mean the main thing is keeping it away from the hot air in the engine bay..well i can get a custom made cold air intake piping done for you...and that should do the trick...so if you need any help regarding performance parts in mumbai or anywhere in india just pm me...cheers....!![/PHP]

Sure dude

wil defntly get back.. need to convince my dad if i wanna do tht
Old 26th March 2005, 20:09   #34
BHPian

HI,
i'd like to try the K N filter on my M800 MPFI...is it possible to fit it on this model of maruti ? plz let me know guys where I can get this installed if it is possible to do so ...
Old 25th June 2006, 22:13   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragger
hey buddy scuderia...ive done a filter for a 1.5 exi... and the peformance difference is amazing...all i can tell you is ..the FE can be regulated if the filter is installed in the correct manner...i mean the main thing is keeping it away from the hot air in the engine bay..well i can get a custom made cold air intake piping done for you...and that should do the trick...so if you need any help regarding performance parts in mumbai or anywhere in india just pm me...cheers....!!
Dragger, how much would installing a K&N on a 1.5 City (old) cost? Im quite interested in getting it done.

Most Viewed