Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2008, 12:54   #1

Fiat Petra - Normal or High Performance Petrol ??

Looking at the increasing Petrol prices I wanted some advice from the experts, is it Ok to use High Performance Petrol like HP Power/BP Speed or is it ok to use the regular stuff which these companies sell ? the price difference between the normal & high performance is almost 4Rs. Please advice...

-Thanks
Old 2nd June 2008, 14:52   #2
BHPian

mchulet.... refer petra's owner manual for the RON of fuel to be used. I am not sure but 87 octane would be recommended.

for best performance use the following fuel additives (with the recommended fuel)available in the market :

1. Bardhal

2. STP

3. OWS

4. Sonax
Old 2nd June 2008, 15:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchulet View Post
Looking at the increasing Petrol prices I wanted some advice from the experts, is it Ok to use High Performance Petrol like HP Power/BP Speed or is it ok to use the regular stuff which these companies sell ? the price difference between the normal & high performance is almost 4Rs. Please advice...

-Thanks

yup bro its good 4 ur car as bcaz i also die hardly use it for all my cars & bikes......

Note from Mod : Please take the time to type out your posts in full words as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid the use of SMS language (4 = for, ur = your, etc), and please take the time to re-read your post for typos before submitting.

Last edited by Rehaan : 2nd June 2008 at 21:29.
guru_bhp is offline   Received Infraction
Old 2nd June 2008, 17:58   #4
Senior - BHPian

Please read this post.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...tml#post849733
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks