Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2008, 12:13   #1
BHPian

Aveo Seat Problem

Hi everybody,

I have aveo 1.4 and its now 1 yeat 3 months old. i have done 12800 kms till now. Recently i feel that the driver's seat has done a bit. Well to explain what i mean i give an example " Like bed matress , when you sleep for some months you can find that the portion in which your body is has gone down and sides are still up." Almost the same thing has happened to my seat in Aveo. i feel it has gone down while the other sides are stil up. Recently it has become more and more uncomfortable and my left thigh portion have started paining while changing gear and all.

Can anybody please suggest what to do? please help.
Old 2nd October 2008, 12:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi madaboutCARS, sorry to hear about that, i know it can get uncomfortable driving like that.
My honest suggestion would be if you under the Cashless ownership offer, then you go to your service centre and have the seat checked and if possible replaced. As 15 months is too less a time for a seat to go bad (even bed matresses dont go bad so early).
Talk to them firmly, If they dont agree to it make a big noise about it and try to email the customer service guy from the company. All the best

Most Viewed